Default my cousin and I make out... But I don't feel weird about it?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I am 13 and my cousin is 16. We've been close growing up sort of. But like when we are alone and talk a long time she'd lean in and we'd kiss. And I've enjoyed it odd enough. I feel creepy for liking her like this like i shouldn't but I can't help it. I live with her and their family it's hard not to give in to some feelings even though this could really get me in trouble. And bring me to another place to stay but she always is the one who started it. I know I'm weird for engaging and for being ok with it but I really fallen for her in a very bad way considering. She's just so pretty like a barbie doll so charming everything that makes for a good conversation. Everything that is perfect and she just knows all the right things to say it seems. I know I should run the other way but it seems I can't I just want to get closer to her. Any advice?

• Advertising

(James)

Default Re: my cousin and I make out... But I don't feel weird about it?

Resist her. There can be some major health problems caused by incestion.

(The Smize Master)
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

you stole my user name punk. I WANTED JUSTJAY. he didn't say he wanted to have babies with her or sex 4 that matter!!!

(Tom)
    The Blue-Eyed, British Member

There will be other girls. There's a much bigger world beyond your close family. I once made out with my cousin but she's my age and we were both drunk. Nothing more to it. Won't ever do it again. I thought she was another girl to be honest. It is dangerous but she'll move on i'm sure. Then again, i suppose it is kind of like two best friends growing up together. Do what you think is right. It does seem a bit wrong if you want my personal opinion but love is a crazy thing. Make sure it's definitely an affection for her like you might have for one of your classmates and not a biological affection.
    I'm Tom.
    I wear skinny jeans.
    I listen to good music.
    I play some instruments.
    I read some things.
    And you're judging me entirely on these words right now.

I'd consider us around the same age. I know there are other girls out there. And many of my gfs are my closest friends and girls I have big crushes on as well. It's just something about I hadn't noticed til now idk. You're right I should just resist but what if that gets her to become disappoointed you know.

(Edward)
    The crazier the betterer Member TheCreeper's Avatar

my only answer is bad idea. i mean she is your cousin. she shares your blood. do you really want to kiss family (except for parents thats ok if you understand what i mean by kiss in that instance) and plus if you ever get so stupid (no offense) as to have sex with her note that she is 3 years older thean you. that could also lead to child sex offender really since she is in highschool. mabey im not sure. also incest in general is illegal and against the wishes of God (im not going to go into religion here). also most people would think you were weird or something if anyone catches you making out with your own cousin. no offense to you but i just think that is wrong and disgusting. but we are no trying to stop you. do what you want but remember there are risks to everything you possibly could do with her (pregnancy, law suits. parents will probably send you some place to get help you dont want, shunned upon by your own family). but like i said it is your choice what you do so do what you want, but the risks are higher this way

Whether it would be considered incest or not is a cultural issue depending upon where you live. Here in the UK, and in the majority of the world I believe, sexual relationships and marriage between cousins is not regarded as incest and is legal. In some communitites (especially where arranged marriages are the norm) marriage between cousins are common. Having said that, it doesnt change the fact that it might not go down to well with your parents if you got found out. I think you could tell her that, now your a bit older, you want to save that sort of thing for when you get a girlfriend.
    Retired Moderator

(MiK)

That's disgusting. Don't do stuff with your family, its just wrong. Socially wrong.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Dead)

That's a little odd. I think you should tell your parents or some other reliable adult about that.
    HSHH

(Guess my name, win $500)
    Sexiii Boi 1999 Diary Administrator David_'s Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
    Whether it would be considered incest or not is a cultural issue depending upon where you live. Here in the UK, and in the majority of the world I believe, sexual relationships and marriage between cousins is not regarded as incest and is legal. In some communitites (especially where arranged marriages are the norm) marriage between cousins are common. Having said that, it doesnt change the fact that it might not go down to well with your parents if you got found out. I think you could tell her that, now your a bit older, you want to save that sort of thing for when you get a girlfriend.
    In the U.S, I believe (not 100% sure) that relations between 1st cousins are sometimes regarded as incest, depending on the state that it is in. I would say that it would generally be looked down upon from a social and/or moral perspective in most states, even if it was not legally condsidered incest.

My suggestion would be to not continue with this, not because I want to judge or condemn you, but because I think that you would probably have a hard time explaining it to other people (As Nick pointed out, this depends on where you are from, I am assuming you are from the U.K or U.S or some other place where it is not accepted).
    -[Diary Manager]-
    ______
    -
    Diary HQ -Diary List
    -New Diary Requests

Custom Face By: Brad (
    Poseidon.)
    Burn it Down to the ground

"If I had done it for the money I'd have been a motherfucking lawyer"
    -Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Make That Money

[[II|/__~~~~__\|II]]
    [[II|\__~~~~__/|II]]

“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.”
    -Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

NOBODY READS THIS TEXT!

(Anonymous)

Yeah, stop that. Go have a wank instead.

Thread Information