Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Evan Smith)

Default sex with a younger girl

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    im thinkng about going for a younger girl for a girlfriend, they like older guys and theres no suitable girls in college
    im 16, would it b morally wrong to date a younger 16 year old or a girl of 15, maybe a VERY mature 14? and would sex be bad
    If I were you, and you were me.........who'd be the daftest?

• Advertising

Default Re: sex with a yonger girl

Would it be morally wrong to date a 15 or 14 year old when you're 16. I would say no. The ages are mildly close so I don't think it matters.

Would sex be bad? It would be a bad thing to do because the younger girls may not be developed completely or fully ready for sex. Keep in mind the younger the girl the less the consent age protects you and the less chance she has to keep any possible baby that would could create.

(Alex)

Nobody can want sex THAT much that they start considering prostitutes and younger, vulnerable girls.

If its purely a relationship you're looking for, then thats fine. Until the girl is 16, keep the relationship non-sexual.

If you're considering a younger girl for sex, then not only is it illegal but cruel to the girl as well.
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

LOL, this is the same guy who claims to have had dirty toilet sex, doesn't masturbate, and now you want to go for younger girls and you are going to have sex with them? Yeah dude, stay away from the 8th and 9th grade girls. You'll only hurt them.

(Phil)

I say again, you're 16, not 47. You have a very wide range of ages that are socially acceptable to you. I myself met my current girlfriend when she was 15 and I 18.

Some people are more mature than others, I however doubt that any mature person would take you seriously.. I mean come on dude! you keep asking this forum for the secret to easy sex. You still haven't got it through your skull that it doesn't work that way!

I'm advising you to stay away from all younger impressionable girls for their own sake, not your selfish own, but seeing as you haven't taken ANY advice from this forum in the past about your MANY issues, I expect you to throw caution to the winds and serenade 10 year olds.
    Bitch.

(MiK)

It would not be morally wrong. You're within 2 years of age and that's fine. 3 years apart and it might be a bit weird.
    Just remember that a 5 year gap when you're older, like 35-40 is fine because both adults are mature, but a 5 year gap in your teens is HUGE.

Is it morally wrong to date a 14 year old when you are 16? No, it's not morally wrong.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    LOL, this is the same guy who claims to have had dirty toilet sex, doesn't masturbate, and now you want to go for younger girls and you are going to have sex with them? Yeah dude, stay away from the 8th and 9th grade girls. You'll only hurt them.
    He also wants to sleep with a prostitute

(Mark-o)

16 and 15 is not bad. Not even 16 and 14.
    What I think is wrong here is your plan how and who to date. Like, your decision and deliberatley seeking for younger GF, because "there is no suiteble girls on college" I think it's bit weird. sorry.

(Evan Smith)

there arent any girl in college i would want to date who would date me back. youll just have to take my word for that
    and im not looking for the formula to easy sex, although my friends seem to get sex pretty easy. most of them are either having sex with girlfriends after a few weeks or hooking up at parties.
    If I were you, and you were me.........who'd be the daftest?

(Alex)

Straight away Evan, i can tell you its not because of your appearance. You claim to be unattractive, but we're always our own worst critic. Ive seen pretty girls with some blokes who are completely minging You need to work on your own confidence, as thats something that instantly stands out to people.
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

(Jamal)
    16/ M/ 8 inches hard/ Straight/ 6'2 Member Tha206Goon's Avatar

No it's not wrong, it's normal, I've seen a lot of relation ships like this, it'd be illegal if you were 18 I'm thinking depending on your state, but it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Smith View Post
    there arent any girl in college i would want to date who would date me back. youll just have to take my word for that
    and im not looking for the formula to easy sex, although my friends seem to get sex pretty easy. most of them are either having sex with girlfriends after a few weeks or hooking up at parties.
    Did you ever think that most of them are full of shit and are lying? Boys talk shit because they think it makes them look cool to their friends.

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Smith View Post
    and im not looking for the formula to easy sex
    Yes you do.

(Kami)

your 16 and in collage?

-kami

(Amanda)

well..... for me.... i am madly in love with this 24 y/o guy and im 16.... i'm a virgin but i would love to have his babies =P jejeje but its weird but i guess if you 2 are cool with it..... then its cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast