Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 17 and still spanked

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    is there anyone that still gets spanked at this age; i'm 17. i've tried to tell to my father that i'm really too big for that since i was 15 or so, but the only thing that've changed is that it's not hand spanking on his lap anymore, but belting over some chair or whatever. he says a lot of my friends are disciplined in the same way, they just don't want to admit, but i don't think so. who's right?

• Advertising

(Cody)
    Intergalactic Member Green Lantern's Avatar

Default Re: 17 and still spanked

You shouldn't be spanked at 17. Stand up to him as you are almost an adult.

This is also not the place for this question
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
    Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!
    كودي
    The Garage; "I didn't know we had that."
    Atra du evarínya ono varda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Blowjobs
    Let's just say, if I was 16 I'd be all over your dick AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I still love you in a completely platonic, you're underage and I only know you through the interwebs kinda way. -Casey

Banned

Welcome to GovTeen, firstly, seventeen year old boy who still gets spanked.

You question would probably be better suited in another section of GovTeen, possibly in Teen-2-Teen Advice, if a moderator of this section could move it there, or if you want to create a thread regarding this topic in that location.

(Evan)

Legally, he has the right to spank you (depending on the country).

Ethically, if your dad tries to do that at that age, I personally wouldn't let him. But understand that you can get in legal trouble for retaliating against your dad as a minor when he tries to use corporal punishment. Also, parents have ways of trying to pin their kids into corners. It's wrong, but they do it.

err i plead the fifth to this advice.

first off, usually people usually dont get spanked at this age.
    I think thats shouild have ended like 10 years ago.

personally i think you should be getting stuff taken away and getting grounded.

i dont think it is a good idea for you to try to change his disciplining. i think you should just behave
    seems like these spankings dont even affect you so just take it or try not to get them. you only have 1 more year left

My Diary
    ( 1 )

To Teen-To-Teen Advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Seckz View Post
    I hold her on a pedestal because she has nice meat bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    Fellas to the left, hunnies on my right

(Jenna)

That is wrong on so many levels. I haven't been spanked since I was 3 years old, and even then I was starting to just get things taken off me. If I were you, I'd fly off the handles next time your dad tried that.

(MiK)

Slap that mother fucker right back.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniaco View Post
    Slap that mother fucker right back.
    Yer....

....don't do that.

Talk to him about it, be upfront with him, that is probably your best option, how often does this happen?.

A few years ago, a sitcom called The War at Home had an episode about this: the father promised to spank his misbehaving teenagers and actually followed through with one of them. In the show, it was awkward for both the child and the dad, which probably shows how attitudes have changed.

Spanking even a toddler--while once commonplace--is now considered wrong by a large percentage of the population. But spanking usually stops by adolescence because the child grows to be as big as or bigger than the parent. It's probable that at least a couple of your friends were spanked as toddlers or young children. It's highly unlikely that any of your friends, at 17, are still being spanked.

I am strongly opposed to spanking. Among other things, it uses violence and aggression to say that something (ranging from aggression to a forgotten chore) is wrong. So it ranges from ineffective to hypocritical. What does your mom think of it? How about other relatives (aunts and uncles, etc). I'd recommend finding some allies (your mom, other relatives, a clergyperson) and sitting down and having a conversation with your dad. It's important to let him know how you feel about him spanking you, dispell the myth that spanking teenagers is common (although this is less important), and try to understand why he spanks. Let him speak--don't try to interject him or debate his every word.

While what he's doing is probably legal now, it becomes illegal the moment you turn 18. Fortunately for you, that point is soon.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

My Diary
    ( 1 )

17 is way too old to be spanked. In my opinion, spanking a child once they have hit puberty is morally reprehensible. Your dad is full of shit and what he is doing is anything but "normal".

(Daniel)

You guys are missing the whole thing. He says he isn't being spanked anymore. He's being belted. To the O/P, that's child/domestic abuse. You need to either talk to your dad about this and see what he says about stopping. If he continues, you should seriously consider reporting him.
    I'm a Jewish-Atheist.

(Evan)

If you have visible marks, your dad is committing child abuse, and you should call the police. If not, he's within his rights, and you're not going to get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmagnus1001 View Post
    is there anyone that still gets spanked at this age; i'm 17. i've tried to tell to my father that i'm really too big for that since i was 15 or so, but the only thing that've changed is that it's not hand spanking on his lap anymore, but belting over some chair or whatever. he says a lot of my friends are disciplined in the same way, they just don't want to admit, but i don't think so. who's right?
    Are you serious? Maybe you should have a talk with him. By the way, the last time i was spanked was when i was 14. I did something which i don't remember now. Mom got very angry and just spanked me hard for i guess 15-20 minutes.

Also, dont mind, just being curious - when you say spanked or belting, is it on your bare back?

(SUPREME OVERLORD)

I feel your pain and after asking around I realized that many of my friends were spanked too. Then again I'm only 13 and haven't been spanked in about a year, but my dad keeps threating to.

Anyway I think your right. NO ONE should be spanked after thirteen beacuse it can mess you up for life. In my own experiences I've found that spanking makes you hate/fear the spanker more that respect them. It also makes you impatient and violent, but that's just my opinion. It might also be that my dad insults me and laughes when I'm sad/angry/not happy.
    Pokemon is the biggest ripoff known to man. I've spent 84 hours and 16 minutes and I still can't "catch'em all"
    As a great man once said, I reject your reality and subsitute my own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information