Thread: panty sniffing?

(Jessica)
    Birthday

Question panty sniffing?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    ok, so here is what happened. i am 13 and i have a 15yr old brother. this weekend he had two of his jerk friends over playing PS3. i went to take a shower. the bathroom is off of my room meaning that i have my own bathroom. i was in the shower and realized that i forgot my new body wash that was in my room. i left the water on and grabbed a towel to put around myself quick so i could get the wash. i opened the bathroom door to go into my room and there was one of my brother's friends in my room and he had my panties up to his nose!! i was like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing!! he dropped them and ran out of my room. until now i didn't even know that people do this. i finished my shower and went downstairs to yell at him. he was gone so i told my brother and he was like yeah right your such a liar get out of here. i was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them or if you have done it your self and why. like i said i didn't know anyone did this kind of thing. i told me sister she's 12 about it and she thought it was gross to but also said maybe he thought i was hot or something. HELP!

• Advertising

(Chris)
    Ginger Wizard Member Mr. Scientist's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: panty sniffing?

Some guys may find it to be satisfying in some odd way to do such thing. I don't know how old this guy is but he may see the opposite sex as being a world apart from him and the idea of sniffing a girl's underwear could be a way for him to become aroused. As horrible as it sounds, it does happen. I would generally refer to the action of sniffing someone else's underwear to be a fetish.

Your best bet is to tell someone such as a parent or trusted adult that you want your room to be off limits whenever your brother's friends are over or have a lock installed on your door.
    Former Philosophy and Debate/Arts and Entertainment Moderator

Come visit my diary, The Life of a Bisexual Teen!

Well this is just erotic and arousing to some guys. Not for me but I do know quite a few guys who this excites. Now of course it was highly wrong of the kid for him to go into your room and do that to your underwear and you had every right to scold him and make him look foolish. If he tries it again, I would go to your parents as that is clearly an invasion of your privacy and something that can get him into trouble.

(MiK)

Who's panties, your sisters?
    That's weird cause he's 15 and she's 12.

Anyway I would grab the nearest object and beat him with it next time. Teach that fucker to do it again.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Afraid to Leave Stoop)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I didn't think anybody did that either. It might be because he thinks you're cute, but boy did he go about flirting in a poor fashion. I really think that he just did it to get a turn-on.

I'd say tell your 'rents. If you'd rather let it slide and see if it happens again, that's fine. If it DOES happen again, you better tell your parents. Keep that kid out of your house!

(chloe)

ewwwww gross!

(Deion)

I'm 14, and even that sounds a bit...weird. I'd kick his ass for sniffing my panties and then kick my brothers ass for letting his friend just walk around the house with 2 other teenage sisters.

(Irreducible Complexity.)
    Quiltbag Founder. Member Jacques Lacan's Avatar

Cunty bump.
    My god! Is this pure ideology? That. Is. Bananas​.