Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Soo, all my friends parents let them go to all night long parties and I feel like a baby, because mine doesnt let me go. My friends birthday party is going to be an all nighter and Im damn embarrassed, because Im the only one who cant go. No, no, my parents dont suspect we are doing drugs or drinking, because he knows that my friends dont drink or do drugs. They dont let me go, because they dont want me to stay up so late(sigh).

So, how can I convince them to let me go?

Edit: Goddamn, I fucked up the title.

• Advertising

Banned

Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

Why would you want to party all night without booze? Doesn't sound like much of a party to me.

In reality, it wouldn't benefit you at all. Your sleep is more important than a boozeless party. Your parents probably realize this as well.

(Terrick)

If your under 16 then I would say that your parents have good reason but if your 16 or older and they know you aren't going there for drinking and drugs then I'd say they were being a little unreasonable. Also, you have to look at it from their standpoint: you are their son and they probably figure that a good night's sleep is more important than some kids birthday party. And what exactly are you going to do all night? You'll probably just end up falling asleep at some point anyway.
    Never Blend In

No drugs? No drinking? Just video games and pizza all night witch a bunch of dudes? Lol no thanks.

Here I will be reasonable. Why dont you compromise and see if they will let you go and stay till like midnight or something so you can hang out with them but your parents can pick you up so you dont stay up all night, but you still can have some fun wit your friends?

Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Daberman View Post
    Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.

Deceiving them early. Thats a good start to earn their trust.

Banned

How can your parents 'know' that your friends don't drink if they do indeed drink? And all you're doing is affirming their reasons not to trust you alone at a party.

Well, they think they dont drink.

Banned

Well, they think they dont drink.
    Well, that makes it completely alright then.

Tell them it's a special day and you wont be seeing some of the people attending the party ever again. You're good at lying to your parents, so I doubt it will be difficult for you to pull this off.

(Guess my name, win $500)
    Sexiii Boi 1999 Diary Administrator David_'s Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Your parents seem to have a good reason. But just talk to them and tell them that you really want to go, you have nothing the next day and so it doesn't matter whether you sleep through the day etc...
    -[Diary Manager]-
    ______
    -
    Diary HQ -Diary List
    -New Diary Requests

Custom Face By: Brad (
    Poseidon.)
    Burn it Down to the ground

"If I had done it for the money I'd have been a motherfucking lawyer"
    -Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Make That Money

[[II|/__~~~~__\|II]]
    [[II|\__~~~~__/|II]]

“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.”
    -Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

NOBODY READS THIS TEXT!

(My name? Hell no.)

Soo, all my friends parents let them go to all night long parties and I feel like a baby, because mine doesnt let me go. My friends birthday party is going to be an all nighter and Im damn embarrassed, because Im the only one who cant go. No, no, my parents dont suspect we are doing drugs or drinking, because he knows that my friends dont drink or do drugs. They dont let me go, because they dont want me to stay up so late(sigh).

So, how can I convince them to let me go?

Edit: Goddamn, I fucked up the title.
    How old are you? If you are 12 or 13, you may not have much of a case. If you are any older, and there only reason is just the staying-up-too-late part, then you may have some ground to stand on..

Then I would side with your parents. You are lying to them. SO maybe they are actually lying to you about their reasons for not letting you attend. Parents are much smarter than you think..

Tell them it's a special day and you wont be seeing some of the people attending the party ever again. You're good at lying to your parents, so I doubt it will be difficult for you to pull this off.
    Sure. Lie to them. That is a FANTASTIC way to earn their trust. Do this too often, and they will have VERY legitimate reasons to keep you home early at night when you are 17....
    Chemistry: Matter, you cheap whore.
    Chemistry: True substance abuse.

Peter Griffin: "You know that black guy is doing well because everything he owns is white."

Please, remember, why I want to go there is not because I want to get drunk badly, it´s because I want to have fun with my friends and not look like a loser because my parents didnt let me go. Im so damn embarrassed because my parents dont even let me go out at 7:00 PM(seriously, guys). Im 13.

Quote Originally Posted by kdee View Post
    How old are you? If you are 12 or 13, you may not have much of a case. If you are any older, and there only reason is just the staying-up-too-late part, then you may have some ground to stand on..

Then I would side with your parents. You are lying to them. SO maybe they are actually lying to you about their reasons for not letting you attend. Parents are much smarter than you think..

Sure. Lie to them. That is a FANTASTIC way to earn their trust. Do this too often, and they will have VERY legitimate reasons to keep you home early at night when you are 17....
    He has said he is 13. If he was 12 he would in Greenland.

This is true. Parents were once our age once believe it or not.

Im pretty sure Luke was being sarcastic to make his point.

(Luke)
    Banned

With my parents they were open about drinking because they knew they did when they were my age. I just had to do it responsibly. No over-excessive drinking games for that age and everyone had to hand over their keys. As long as that was agreed upon there was no problem. I just had to take the first step and talk to them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by souldude325 View Post
    With my parents they were open about drinking because they knew they did when they were my age. I just had to do it responsibly. No over-excessive drinking games for that age and everyone had to hand over their keys. As long as that was agreed upon there was no problem. I just had to take the first step and talk to them about it.

Well when you say keys that makes me belive we are talkin about 16 and 17 and 18 year olds with you .He is referring to a bunch of 12 to 14 year olds drinking without parental knowledge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information