Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2009
    Posts
    169

    Default How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Soo, all my friends parents let them go to all night long parties and I feel like a baby, because mine doesnt let me go. My friends birthday party is going to be an all nighter and Im damn embarrassed, because Im the only one who cant go. No, no, my parents dont suspect we are doing drugs or drinking, because he knows that my friends dont drink or do drugs. They dont let me go, because they dont want me to stay up so late(sigh).

    So, how can I convince them to let me go?

    Edit: Goddamn, I fucked up the title.


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2007
    Posts
    11,123

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Why would you want to party all night without booze? Doesn't sound like much of a party to me.

    In reality, it wouldn't benefit you at all. Your sleep is more important than a boozeless party. Your parents probably realize this as well.

  3. #3
    MeanMeanMachine is offline
    (Terrick)
    Member MeanMeanMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2005
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    4,193

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    If your under 16 then I would say that your parents have good reason but if your 16 or older and they know you aren't going there for drinking and drugs then I'd say they were being a little unreasonable. Also, you have to look at it from their standpoint: you are their son and they probably figure that a good night's sleep is more important than some kids birthday party. And what exactly are you going to do all night? You'll probably just end up falling asleep at some point anyway.
    Never Blend In

  4. #4
    Banned Doggy Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2006
    Gender
    Posts
    26,217

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    No drugs? No drinking? Just video games and pizza all night witch a bunch of dudes? Lol no thanks.

    Here I will be reasonable. Why dont you compromise and see if they will let you go and stay till like midnight or something so you can hang out with them but your parents can pick you up so you dont stay up all night, but you still can have some fun wit your friends?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2009
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.

  6. #6
    Banned Doggy Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2006
    Gender
    Posts
    26,217

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daberman View Post
    Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.

    Deceiving them early. Thats a good start to earn their trust.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2007
    Posts
    11,123

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daberman View Post
    Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.
    How can your parents 'know' that your friends don't drink if they do indeed drink? And all you're doing is affirming their reasons not to trust you alone at a party.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2009
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Well, they think they dont drink.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2007
    Posts
    11,123

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daberman View Post
    Well, they think they dont drink.
    Well, that makes it completely alright then.

    Tell them it's a special day and you wont be seeing some of the people attending the party ever again. You're good at lying to your parents, so I doubt it will be difficult for you to pull this off.

  10. #10
    David_ is offline
    (Guess my name, win $500)
    Sexiii Boi 1999 Diary Administrator David_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2009
    Location
    The City of Brotherly Love
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    7,035
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Your parents seem to have a good reason. But just talk to them and tell them that you really want to go, you have nothing the next day and so it doesn't matter whether you sleep through the day etc...
    -[Diary Manager]-
    ______
    -
    Diary HQ -Diary List
    -New Diary Requests

    Custom Face By: Brad (
    Poseidon.)
    Burn it Down to the ground

    "If I had done it for the money I'd have been a motherfucking lawyer"
    -Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Make That Money
    ___________________________
    David

    [[II|/__~~~~__\|II]]
    [[II|\__~~~~__/|II]]


    “The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.”
    -Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

    NOBODY READS THIS TEXT!

  11. #11
    kdee is offline
    (My name? Hell no.)
    Member
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2009
    Location
    USA
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Posts
    1,325

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daberman View Post
    Soo, all my friends parents let them go to all night long parties and I feel like a baby, because mine doesnt let me go. My friends birthday party is going to be an all nighter and Im damn embarrassed, because Im the only one who cant go. No, no, my parents dont suspect we are doing drugs or drinking, because he knows that my friends dont drink or do drugs. They dont let me go, because they dont want me to stay up so late(sigh).

    So, how can I convince them to let me go?

    Edit: Goddamn, I fucked up the title.
    How old are you? If you are 12 or 13, you may not have much of a case. If you are any older, and there only reason is just the staying-up-too-late part, then you may have some ground to stand on..

    Slow down, guys, did I say we wont drink? Of course we will, but my parents dont suspect anything.
    Then I would side with your parents. You are lying to them. SO maybe they are actually lying to you about their reasons for not letting you attend. Parents are much smarter than you think..


    Tell them it's a special day and you wont be seeing some of the people attending the party ever again. You're good at lying to your parents, so I doubt it will be difficult for you to pull this off.
    Sure. Lie to them. That is a FANTASTIC way to earn their trust. Do this too often, and they will have VERY legitimate reasons to keep you home early at night when you are 17....
    Chemistry: Matter, you cheap whore.
    Chemistry: True substance abuse.


    Peter Griffin: "You know that black guy is doing well because everything he owns is white."

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2009
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Please, remember, why I want to go there is not because I want to get drunk badly, it´s because I want to have fun with my friends and not look like a loser because my parents didnt let me go. Im so damn embarrassed because my parents dont even let me go out at 7:00 PM(seriously, guys). Im 13.

  13. #13
    Banned Doggy Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2006
    Gender
    Posts
    26,217

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by kdee View Post
    How old are you? If you are 12 or 13, you may not have much of a case. If you are any older, and there only reason is just the staying-up-too-late part, then you may have some ground to stand on..



    Then I would side with your parents. You are lying to them. SO maybe they are actually lying to you about their reasons for not letting you attend. Parents are much smarter than you think..


    Sure. Lie to them. That is a FANTASTIC way to earn their trust. Do this too often, and they will have VERY legitimate reasons to keep you home early at night when you are 17....
    He has said he is 13. If he was 12 he would in Greenland.

    This is true. Parents were once our age once believe it or not.

    Im pretty sure Luke was being sarcastic to make his point.

  14. #14
    souldude325 is offline
    (Luke)
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2009
    Gender
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    With my parents they were open about drinking because they knew they did when they were my age. I just had to do it responsibly. No over-excessive drinking games for that age and everyone had to hand over their keys. As long as that was agreed upon there was no problem. I just had to take the first step and talk to them about it.

  15. #15
    Banned Doggy Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2006
    Gender
    Posts
    26,217

    Default Re: How can convince my parents go to an all night long party?

    Quote Originally Posted by souldude325 View Post
    With my parents they were open about drinking because they knew they did when they were my age. I just had to do it responsibly. No over-excessive drinking games for that age and everyone had to hand over their keys. As long as that was agreed upon there was no problem. I just had to take the first step and talk to them about it.

    Well when you say keys that makes me belive we are talkin about 16 and 17 and 18 year olds with you .He is referring to a bunch of 12 to 14 year olds drinking without parental knowledge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. HELP!!! How can I convince my parents to buy me 18+ yaoi manga? T_T
    By NeverBeenKissed in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug-23-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. How do I convince my parents to let me go camping?
    By Brandon_23 in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug-03-2009, 06:49 AM
  3. How do you convince your parents
    By Legend in forum The Countdown Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Mar-14-2009, 02:46 AM
  4. Help me convince my parents
    By xxx201 in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan-16-2009, 09:10 PM
  5. 80's night party
    By ourmodernred in forum Good Old Naked Twister in Le Car
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan-24-2007, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •