Default Mom's acting bitchy.....

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    God, all I wanted to do was go see a movie with my friend and my mom won't let me go. She said she has lots to do, and she says I'm too used to getting what I want. I just think she doesn't want me to go on a date. This reasoning is b/c I know all she's got to do today is wrap some more presents and get her hair done. And I don't understand why she is just starting to think I'm spoiled.

I mean, I really never ask for much, just a ride somewhere once in a while and I am not the kind of kid who is in trouble all the time.

I really want to see my friend, he and I were hoping to see each other, we were both so excited last night b/c we were planning this and waiting to be together.

I can't stand this. I can't even go to a friend's house and chill b/c they all live kinda far and I can't drive yet. Aaaah I'm so angry with my mother for not giving me a straight answer!!!!!
    Intolerance is a thing that causes wars, pogroms, crucifixions, lynchings, and makes people cruel to little chidren and to each other. It is responsible for most of the viciousness, violence, terror, and heart-and-soul breaking of the world.- Betty Smith, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn

Plz, visit my Xanga site, read my weblogs, make comments, and sign my guestbook! http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=LetMeSleep

Enamorado de RH y yo siempre quiero ser con mi amor.

• Advertising

i hate my mom. She is a bitch about everything. Just like this. I want to go to the movies or go bowling, its always no. So i just go ask my dad. But, y are moms always big bitches? All i can say, just dont fight with your mom and say ok w/e. I just ant buying my mom anything for christmas and her birthday. She may get a little pissed but its a taste of her med.
    4x4WI.com - MidWest Off-Roading Forum

(Kevin)

my friends mom comes into her room in the middle of the night, blames her for her own awful life and then beats her. She has a long term affair going on. She makes my friend do all the cleaning cooking and basically raise her two brothers. that my friends is a mom that is a bitch, see suddenly a mom that says no a lot isnt so bad eh?
    Former Communities Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by avantgardeo
    hobbes is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrgomache
    Bingo! *hands hobbes a gold medal*.

(Mike)

heh...losers that cant drive...j/k my mom is like that sometimes too...there's really nothin you can do when your mom is pms'ing

BUT, in the end hopefully our moms are bitches for our own good and we'll learn something during one of their controllin bitching sessions, or not letting us go somewhere...my mom is not AS bad as some are..and I am thankful...she's understanding, yet tough at the same time..I'll thank her when I get older.

hey this is for djbrewer.dont you think you were a little extremely harsh with your mom.do you like life,she gave it to you and lets face it you in your own way love her too.It really hurts me to see sons and momshating each other .Also if you dont give her presents for her birthday or christmas she will just become bitter and you will regret it.What horrible thing could she have done to you man .

YOU ARE REALLY SICKENING THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!

(Kevin)

I Think that a lot of moms are like that, really protective. EVen though you may not agree with what she may say or do...shes trying to do it out of protection. It will get better as you get older...
    -Kevin

Originally posted by djbrewer
    i hate my mom. She is a bitch about everything. Just like this. I want to go to the movies or go bowling, its always no. So i just go ask my dad. But, y are moms always big bitches? All i can say, just dont fight with your mom and say ok w/e. I just ant buying my mom anything for christmas and her birthday. She may get a little pissed but its a taste of her med.

gosh....nice kid ^^^^^

NO NO NO! YOure mom is not a "bitch" she is just too over-protective...tell you what read the book A CHILD CALLED IT. then youll see what moms can be like...and if you dont have time to read it....did you know a mom made his child throw up his dinner and eat it again....or the time she smeared his own poo in his face....or the time she STABBED him...

Originally posted by Scaredalot
    NO NO NO! YOure mom is not a "bitch" she is just too over-protective...tell you what read the book A CHILD CALLED IT. then youll see what moms can be like...and if you dont have time to read it....did you know a mom made his child throw up his dinner and eat it again....or the time she smeared his own poo in his face....or the time she STABBED him...
    I red that book,i never fought with my mom agai,moms are just worried about us be nice.
    Hopefully im not in the ground with a hideous shotgun wound.

(Jennie)

yeah I know how you feel.

My parents are like that sometimes too.

Angry Re: Mom's acting bitchy.....

My mom is a complte bitch. I mean, she expecs me to be perfect. She wants me to live the life she never had. . I cant belive it. I cant do anything because if I do one thng wrong, I am grounded. If I dont do 1(out of like 15) chore then I will be grounded. If I dont make my bed, grouned. If I am on the phone for more than 30mins., grounded. No matter what I do she will ground me in order to make me have better behavior(all part of being perfect) Uggggggggggggggggggggggghghhhhhhh I hate her.

SHE IS A TOTAL BITCH

(TERRACOTTA PIE.)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: Mom's acting bitchy.....

Welcome to menopause. Enjoy your stay.
    Who's that walkin' with a hole in his head?
    Bazooka Tooth, Gemini, I came to break bread.
    Whats the kids recipe for treacherous times?
    I tells 'em, "Fast cars, danger, fire, and knives."

(Lizzie)

Before I was 18 (even the day before) I had to come in at a set time and stuff .. then I turned 18 and my mum lets me do whatever I want Its great!
    JESUS CHRIST, ITS A LION! GET IN THE CAR!

>:3

(Ben)

ok then what about you get yuour license!? Your 18 so u could get it maybe...go to drivers ed
    .:Miami Beach:.
    Check it out.

Ik ben Ben. Duh.

Thread Information