Thread: Clit survey

(Becky)
    Ask me about being a circumcised girl! Member

Default Clit survey

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Clitoris Survey

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit?

2) Is your hood long or short?

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on?

4) How about when you are turned on?

5) Is your glans dry or moist?

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips?

7) Does it rub on clothing? Is it distracting / painful?

8) What colour is your glans?

Light pink / pink / dark pink / light purple / purple / dark purple / other

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood?

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part?

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans?

12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be?

• Advertising

(justine)

Default Re: Clit survey

yes a little bit
    between long and short
    yes
    when i removemy clit hood you can see it verry good
    dry normal and wet when i mastrubate
    6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips?
    just a verry little bit with me
    no not at all
    between

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood?
    i can do it with both
    yes the top of my clit
    11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans?
    i can see not full but i can see alot
    12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be?
    nothing its just perfecr like it is

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit? yes

2) Is your hood long or short? short

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on? only a part

4) How about when you are turned on? glans is almost out

5) Is your glans dry or moist? moist

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips? yes

7) Does it rub on clothing? Is it distracting / painful? no

Light pink / pink / dark pink / light purple / purple / dark purple / other pink; purple when turned on

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood? yes

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part? yes, the tip

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans? yes, I can expose my glans completely

12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be? would like to have it exposed all the time. I wonder what would be the feeling....

And you Becky?

(Hannah)

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit?only if I spread out

2) Is your hood long or short?IDK

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on?yes

4) How about when you are turned on?just

5) Is your glans dry or moist?canīt tell have to check with dry fingers

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips?/

7) Does it rub on clothing? Is it distracting / painful?no

8) What colour is your glans?pinkish like everythig else down there

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood?through the hood

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part?its all sensitive I canīt tuch it

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans?never tried

12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be? nothing

My clit is hidden under the hood and inner lips. My hood and lips stick out past the outer lips.

I don't know.

Yes.

Yes.

Moist.

My clit never sticks out unless I pull the lips and hood apart.

My lips do, but not my clit cuz it's covered.

Light pink.

I just rub my clit through the hood.

I like to rub the top of it.

I guess, but it's kind hard to see it up close.

I hate how big my lips and hood are, they hang way out and are super noticeable and it makes other girls make fun of me for being different then them. I wish my inner bits were hidden inside the slit like other girls.

[QUOTE=beckymw;6230166]Clitoris Survey

Yes.
    I think short.
    Mostly, but certain leg positions can uncover it.
    Varies. I like it when the entire glans is more uncovered.
    I moisten it with saliva on my finger. If my panties are wet, the wet part is rarely high up enough unless I rearrange them.
    It doesn't extend that far unless I am highly turned on and have drawn the hood past the flared part where the glans meets the shaft. The clit itself will stop the hood from returning to its non-aroused positin
    The times when my glans protrodes like question 6 are unlikely to occur unles I have pulled the hood myself. In some situations I get a semi-uncovered situation and it gets distracting. I have never been good at the leg muscle form of public masturbation.

pink

Both
    The left edge of the flared part.
    Yes
    12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be?[It would be awesome of I had more of my natural wetness getting released through the clitoris itself. ]

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit? Not unless I spread my lips

2) Is your hood long or short? medium

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on? Yes

4) How about when you are turned on? Still pretty much covered

5) Is your glans dry or moist? Dry, but I keep it moist when playing

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips? My clit is quite small so doesn't show

7) Does it rub on clothing? Is it distracting / painful? No

8) What colour is your glans? Light purple, but it might look diferent at different times, IDK

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood? Prefer not to touch directly, I'm pretty sensitive when aroused

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part? Always seems nice down left side of shaft bit

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans? Mines too small for me to see if rim shows

12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be? I'd love a longer thicker shaft like one of my friends, her 'bits' are awesome

(Altavise)

Yes
    Short
    3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on? No

The glans is exposed more
    Usually dry but wet when I'm aroused
    A little bit
    No it doesn't bother me
    Pink
    Rubbing and touching
    Yes, the top
    I can retract to expose most of it
    Nothing
    Last edited by Altavise; Oct-19-2012 at 06:29 PM.

AAO
    (AAO)

Yes, though it's only a little gap
    I'd say medium
    Not quite, the glans pokes out a little bit
    No, my glans pokes out more
    It's usually dry but becomes moist when I'm aroused
    Yes, but only slightly
    Sometimes I can feel it or sense it but it's not really distracting and it doesn't hurt
    Light pink / pink / dark pink / light purple / purple / dark purple / other Dark pink

I can do both
    The top of it is quite sensitive
    My hood can be retracted so that pretty much all of the glans can be exposed
    Nothing springs to mind
    Last edited by AAO; Oct-26-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Spelling error

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit? no

2) Is your hood long or short? short

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on? yes

4) How about when you are turned on? no

5) Is your glans dry or moist? moist

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips? no

7) Does it rub on clothing? Is it distracting / painful? rarely

8) What colour is your glans? pink

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood? yes

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part? yes

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans?I can completely expose the glans

Clitoris Survey

1) Do you have a gap between your outer lips where you can see your clit? No

2) Is your hood long or short? Neither. It is just right.

3) Does your clit hood cover all of the glans when you're not turned on? Yes

4) How about when you are turned on? Yes

5) Is your glans dry or moist? Moist

6) If your hood is short enough that your glans is exposed, does it poke out past your outer lips? N/a

8) What colour is your glans? Dark pink

9) Can you masturbate by rubbing/touching your glans or do you have to use your hood? I use the hood like an uncircumcised penis owner uses his foreskin.

10) Is any part of your glans more sensitive than any other part? No

11) The clitoris is like a tiny penis. The glans is shaped like a guy's glans, so it has a rim. Can you retract your hood so you can completely expose the glans and see the rim, or can you only expose a part of your glans? I can expose the whole glans but it doesn't have a corona like the penis does.

12) If you could change anything about your clitoris hood or glans, what would it be? I would prefer to have a hood that doesn't produce smegma even though smegma is normal.