Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Penis position in underwear, swimwear & Jockstraps

(Jim)
    Banned

Default Penis position in underwear, swimwear & Jockstraps

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    How do you/or are you suppose to Position your Penis?

Going through puberty with all the changes and that, I wundered what other guys do about positioning their penis in their underclothes. I generally wear briefs everyday and find the best way to position it is down where it kinda curls around my balls. This is the same in speedo trunks although they put a bit more pressure and tension on my balls.

In a jockstrap and for playing sport in other underwear i am told it should be held up/supported is this correct? I feel better protected with my penis curledaround my balls. Please could you help by answering the following:
    What is your age / Location?

How big you are?

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held?

What about if you have an erection?

What type of underwear do you normally wear?

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how?

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit?

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit?

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit?

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it?

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it?

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out.

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again?

• Advertising

Default Re: Penis position in underwear, swimwear & Jockstraps

I generally wear briefs and find pointing upwards the most comfortable. Same in speedos. Also it means when a boner comes along there's less adjustment needed.
    Mini1275 likes this.
    Retired Moderator

(Grant)

]How do you/or are you suppose to Position your Penis?

Going through puberty with all the changes and that, I wundered what other guys do about positioning their penis in their underclothes. I generally wear briefs everyday and find the best way to position it is down where it kinda curls around my balls. This is the same in speedo trunks although they put a bit more pressure and tension on my balls.

In a jockstrap and for playing sport in other underwear i am told it should be held up/supported is this correct? I feel better protected with my penis curledaround my balls. Please could you help by answering the following:
    [INDENT]What is your age / Location?
    How big you are?
    4.75 inches erect
    How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held?
    to the left
    What about if you have an erection?
    up into the waste band, or still left if i have jeans on.
    What type of underwear do you normally wear?
    Breifs! REPRESENT! hahaha
    Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain
    maybe, idk how to explain lol
    Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how?
    not really
    Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences
    nope
    N/A
    If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit?
    N/A
    If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit?
    up
    If you ever wear a cup how do you position it?
    N/A
    If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it?
    N/A
    Has having an erection ever resulted in it poking out.
    eh, once or twice.
    Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and would u ever try it again? doesnt make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I swear to god. Your gay magic is like fucking Ron Weasley in his first year. I am Voldemort before HP kicked his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by surferboii View Post
    what color is your butthole?

Let's get lost in your Ferrari.

You may say I lost everything, but I still had my BeDazzler.

(joey)

What is your age / Location? 16, canada

How big you are? 4.5

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? pointed up

What about if you have an erection? still point up

What type of underwear do you normally wear? boxer briefs , compressions

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain sometimes it would do to the right and i would adjusted back pointing up

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how? no

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences no

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit? up

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? up

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? just let it dangle

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? down

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? down

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. no

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again?

What is your age / Location? 14, U.S.

How big you are? ~5 in (a bit over I think)

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? usually straight down but sometimes to a side

What about if you have an erection? if erection then i either move it so that it points up or to a side

What type of underwear do you normally wear? boxer shorts and boxer briefs usualy

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain usually when i put them on although if i go pee at school or somethin i just readjust it i guess

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how? during soccer i dont rly notice how or put it or in games i hav to wear cup :/

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences --

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? --

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? swim shorts i do it straight down... the chances that i get an erection in the water are low and even if it happens it will be barely noticeable if im in a pool

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? idk how many ways there are...i just do it wat i think is normal

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? ---

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. no

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again? ---

Mr.Awesomness Member

What is your age / Location? 16 / U.S.A

How big you are? 7.5" - 8"

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? up

What about if you have an erection?up

What type of underwear do you normally wear? boxer briefs

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain I just put on boxers, pull my penis up and go through my day this way no fixing is needed.

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how? no

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences: I only wear briefs so its always up

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit? --

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? --

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? I usually keep it up, but some times it may fall down but i just fix it and all is good.

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? --

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? --

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. yeah, because i keep mine up and sometimes it will stick out of the waste band of my boxers and my pants but i just ignore it.

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again? I've tried having it to to the left but i felt as if my dick would break so i wont be doing that again lol.

hat is your age / Location? 16 NJ USA

How big you are? 8.5 in.

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? it goes to the left downward

What about if you have an erection? It goes to the left, downward, but becomes uncomfortable sometimes

What type of underwear do you normally wear? If I don't care then boxers, but if I need "support" I have calvin klein to "hold me in"

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain Yeah, sometimes it flops to the right, and it feels unusual so I have to go the bathroom and fix myself or just do it in front of people..

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? Unfortunately I can't unless it goes straight down and curves under

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? boxers - hangs downward freely, briefs- loosely to the left, kleins- packed in downward

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit? Unfortunately, this is almost the same as kleins, so downward and underish..

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? downward and slightly to the left

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? free hanging downward

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? packed in/under

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? downward packed in

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. In speedos yes

I tried upward and sideways in a speedo and jock strap and jammers. For some reason, whenever I position it differently, I get aroused easily, and because of my size, it can be embarrassing. When I had it upward in a speedo, it was dangerously close to popping out, and I did get an erection, and we were swimming (racing) so I couldn't adjust and one of my friends saw "me", so I won't try that again. When I wear it sideways I get aroused very easily, and when swimming (in speedos and jammers) my friends saw it and commented on it, in a very embarrassing way ("Man, I wish my dick was as big as yours" "yo dude, how are you single with that cock") and still to this day they comment on how large I am, jokingly, and it makes me more confident, but It was still very embarrassing, that my friends saw my fully erect penis, that I will NEVER wear it like that again. sorry, but that helps in answering your question to the fullest.

(Jack)
    16~USA Member

14; South-East USA

About 6"

Straight up in briefs, down in boxers and boxer briefs.

Down my leg, or up between me and my waistband.

Boxers and Boxer Briefs, starting to just wear boxers now, everything else itches really bad.

Yeah, I pull em down every chance I get and I put my penis back up into its upright position.

Nope, straight up if I ever wore a jockstrap.

Yes, straight up if I wear briefs or brief shaped stuff, and down in everything else.

Down

Down

Down

Up

Up

Yup

Nope

(Mark-o)

I usually wear boxer briefs and put my penis upwards.
    I'm used to that and it's easier if I get random erection. I don't wear jockstrap or cup because I don't actively play any sport.
    My penis was never exposed in public against my will it never poked out.
    I tried different positions but I'm used to upwards.

XPM
    (Ivan)

What is your age / Location? 13, Philippines.

How big you are? 5'3.

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? Most of the time, downwards.

What about if you have an erection? Sideways, facing to the right.

What type of underwear do you normally wear? Boxer briefs.

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Yes.

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how? Same as always, usully downward.

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? No.

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit? Sideways, to the right.

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? Never wore on before.

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? Always upward.

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? Never wore one before.

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? Most of the time, downward.

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. Once, while I was taking swimming lessons and majority of my "classmates" were girls.

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again? None so far.

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
    I generally wear briefs and find pointing upwards the most comfortable. Same in speedos. Also it means when a boner comes along there's less adjustment needed.
    Same with me. When wearing low slung speedos or, if you have a long penis, its best to point it sideways towards the hip. Otherwise, your dick might poke out of your speedos at the waistband if you have a boner! Very embarrasing indeed!

You need to wear a protective cup and jock to protect your balls from being hit when doing any contact sports.

(Brad)

Generally, with briefs or a speedo, I prefer positioning my penis upwards because its more comfortable and when i get a boner, there is alot more room to compensate my penis.

(Jordan)

What is your age / Location? 15 usa

How big you are? 5.5

How do you normally position your penis or how is it normally held? down

What about if you have an erection? down my leg instead of in the middle

What type of underwear do you normally wear? boxers

Do you adjust as you put them on or during the day? Please explain: sometimes, not too much. if i have to, i try to do it in the bathroom

Do you position differently if your doing different activities like sports? If so, what & how? no not really

Do you position it differently if you wear different types of underwear e.g. briefs,? Please explain the differences. i curl it more because there's not as much room as in boxers

If you ever wear a speedo/Swim Briefs/, how do you position in your suit? n/a

If you ever wear a Jammer how do you position in your suit? down

If you ever wear swim shorts how do you position in your suit? down

If you ever wear a cup how do you position it? down

If you ever wear a Jock Strap/Athletic supporter/dance belt how do you position it? down

Has having an erection ever resulted in it pokeing out. yeah

Have you ever tried a different position, what was it like, and whould u ever try it again? n/a

(da Silva)

Quote Originally Posted by undefined View Post
    I let it hang down for every thing. I wear briefs.
    When its soft, you can put your penis in any direction and it won't cause any discomfort. However, its dangerous to force it down when you have a boner. You could then permanently damage the tissues of your penis! So, its best to point it upwards or towards the side when wearing a speedo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast