Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Evolutions Super Duper Life

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Evolutions Super Duper Life

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Here I will post what I feel like, what I did etc

Friday 10th

Today was a shit day it rained till about 3pm, thats when i started work , work was good but did a shit load of work and when I got home my dad was on to me about getting my license I mean fml , I have been having trouble with him for a while know and its really not getting any better.
    Everybody wants to rule the world

• Advertising

(Panthera Tigris)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: Brads Super Duper Life

is your dad going to take your license away ?
    Shreyas

Former Countries and Cultures Moderator

My Diary
    ( 1 )

No I need to get my liscence he is just giving me shit for not having it yet ( I have my learners permit )

(Panthera Tigris)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by BRAD. View Post
    No I need to get my liscence he is just giving me shit for not having it yet ( I have my learners permit )
    Certainly a dad would want his son to have a License soon, learn soon
    Shreyas

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Yer I am just over it at the moment

(Panthera Tigris)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Yer I am just over it at the moment

My dad wanted me to learn the motorbike, he was also on me while I wasn't learning, now I can ride that well so he is happy.

P.S. you are now invisible
    Shreyas

My Diary
    ( 1 )

P.S.S I am

I would love to learn the motorbike

(Panthera Tigris)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

P.S.S I am

I would love to learn the motorbike
    In India we people learn it illegally as we get the license when we are 18 but anyways Traffic Policemen are not generally there so we can learn it easily

why don't you learn motorbike ?
    Shreyas

My Diary
    ( 1 )

i might when i get a bit older

(Panthera Tigris)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

i might when i get a bit older
    you are 18. how old should you be in Aus to learn motorbike.

In India 15 year old children can ride motorbike
    Shreyas

My Diary
    ( 1 )

I want to get my car licence first

Banned

Here I will post what I feel like, what I did etc

Friday 10th

Today was a shit day it rained till about 3pm, thats when i started work , work was good but did a shit load of work and when I got home my dad was on to me about getting my license I mean fml , I have been having trouble with him for a while know and its really not getting any better.
    Isn't rain in your country actually a good thing in light of Australia being pretty dry in general? I know what you mean that rain while you are making your way to work can be really annoying.

Based upon your thread in "Trouble" I see the issues that you have with your Father, and my guess is that he probably is not very good with words or his mannerisms. I think in the case of his wanting you to get a license is a good thing, but the way he is approaching the situation is quite bad unfortunately. Isn't your Father really into cars, Brad? If so, then I can see why he is pushing you so hard to get a license as he is probably trying to make you into a mini-me which you clearly do not want. I think your Father should take a bunch of steps back and let you find your way while at the same time you probably should try to see if there is any way you can reduce the tension with your Father. I don't know all the facts of your life, but I will say as a blanket statement is that sometimes, but not always, in situations like yours both the parent and the child can be quite alike which causes conflict. What I mean is like forces often repell as you and your Father might be so much alike personality wise that it is only natural that you both fight with one another. Just put your Father's actions into context, and if things get really bad, then talk to someone like your Grandparent, uncle, aunt, or someone else who understands your Father to get a handle on why he is the way he is. My guess is your Father is probably a very demanding person who wants you to be just like him, if not better, and he most likely is frustrated that you are not following his dictates. However, it is your life, and as long as you are living it positively, then he has to accept your choices. Just make sure you are not "in your face" with him, and do your best to be loving and respectful to him while still standing your ground. It is a tough balancing act, but it can be done. Love can solve a lot of problems, and sometimes little things like asking how your Father's day is, helping him around the house without asking, or doing your chores without being forced to do so can make a big difference in the tension level in your life.

Your job is not an easy one, and I am sure that after dealing with tough customers all day the last thing with which you want to deal is an equally tough Father. Like anyone out there you just want to be loved and understood and have compassion. I am sure convenience stores in your country are like those in America, and they can be pretty stressful places at which to work. As a result, when you need time to unwind I am sure that is when your Father nags you about things resulting in unncessary conflicts. If that is the case, then your Father should learn a better sense of timing so as not to get you mad and end up getting hurt himself.

Basically, just take a couple of steps back and don't let you and your Father get at each other's throats. When you are feeling stressed, then do something you like be it hang out with your birds, help out with your younger siblings, or talk to someone who calms you down. How you unwind and relax is what you know best; just do something so that you don't get to the point of getting burned out.

Awww Brad gets a thread/diary.................... I want one

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by parisienne View Post
    Isn't rain in your country actually a good thing in light of Australia being pretty dry in general? I know what you mean that rain while you are making your way to work can be really annoying.
    It always rains here in Winter I live basically below/ on a bit of a mountain its like a forest so we do get a fair bit does Chicagoland get much?

Based upon your thread in "Trouble" I see the issues that you have with your Father, and my guess is that he probably is not very good with words or his mannerisms. I think in the case of his wanting you to get a license is a good thing, but the way he is approaching the situation is quite bad unfortunately. Isn't your Father really into cars, Brad?
    Yes he is into a lot of cars mostly V8's

If so, then I can see why he is pushing you so hard to get a license as he is probably trying to make you into a mini-me which you clearly do not want. I think your Father should take a bunch of steps back and let you find your way while at the same time you probably should try to see if there is any way you can reduce the tension with your Father. I don't know all the facts of your life, but I will say as a blanket statement is that sometimes, but not always, in situations like yours both the parent and the child can be quite alike which causes conflict. What I mean is like forces often repell as you and your Father might be so much alike personality wise that it is only natural that you both fight with one another. Just put your Father's actions into context, and if things get really bad, then talk to someone like your Grandparent, uncle, aunt, or someone else who understands your Father to get a handle on why he is the way he is. My guess is your Father is probably a very demanding person who wants you to be just like him, if not better, and he most likely is frustrated that you are not following his dictates. However, it is your life, and as long as you are living it positively, then he has to accept your choices. Just make sure you are not "in your face" with him, and do your best to be loving and respectful to him while still standing your ground. It is a tough balancing act, but it can be done. Love can solve a lot of problems, and sometimes little things like asking how your Father's day is, helping him around the house without asking, or doing your chores without being forced to do so can make a big difference in the tension level in your life.
    Thank you Braxton , He was alright with me this morning its just he has been complaining a lot lately. A couple of weeks ago some of my birds died I don't know what happened they just died, now his are doing it so I am trying to be helpful and save them for him but he just doesn't see it like that.

Overall I love my dad he is a great guy but for the last month its become a bit rocky!

Your job is not an easy one, and I am sure that after dealing with tough customers all day the last thing with which you want to deal is an equally tough Father. Like anyone out there you just want to be loved and understood and have compassion. I am sure convenience stores in your country are like those in America, and they can be pretty stressful places at which to work. As a result, when you need time to unwind I am sure that is when your Father nags you about things resulting in unncessary conflicts. If that is the case, then your Father should learn a better sense of timing so as not to get you mad and end up getting hurt himself.
    I got blown up by a customer last night forgot to add that and so did my co- worker , but he told him to leave the store and don't come back

Basically, just take a couple of steps back and don't let you and your Father get at each other's throats. When you are feeling stressed, then do something you like be it hang out with your birds, help out with your younger siblings, or talk to someone who calms you down. How you unwind and relax is what you know best; just do something so that you don't get to the point of getting burned out.
    Thank you again Braxton , I want to go on a holiday somewhere , maybe before Christmas I might go

Well make one Austin

Saturday 11th

Working 12pm - 9pm should be ok, not to fussed because it is raining, the government passed a new law the other night that only 1 till can sell tobacco in New South Wales

Yea well except I am going to put mine as a sticky hehehe

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast