(Jake)

Default What drugs use foil?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    What drugs are used with aluminum foil and if they were being used you'd see little flecks of burnt foil everywhere? Thanks.

The best spiritual friend is one that attacks your hidden faults - Atiśa Dipankara Shrijnana

• Advertising

I'm purple cause I'm the best Member Luke's Avatar

Default Re: What drugs use foil?

Generally Heroin / Crack Cocaine. The harder stuff.
    Euphoria
    Forever, ’till the end of time
    From now on, only you and I
    We’re going up-up-up-up-up-up-up

Bitches gotta learn Member Nicky Nichols's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Could be anything. A makeshift pipe for cannabis, methamphetamine, crack, heroin, PCP, or even a pill (ecstasy, benzodiazepine) if someone were crazy enough to attempt smoking one; which they do... fucking idiots.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

(Pip)

anything you can smoke speed mdma ice crack heroin
    “See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
    Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.

lets get loose dance all night and meet new people.

(Pip)

Quote Originally Posted by C'est la Vie View Post
    , or even a pill (ecstasy, benzodiazepine) if someone were crazy enough to attempt smoking one; which they do... fucking idiots.
    dont judge humans can do what they want even if it isnt the smartest or safest thing in the world and smoking mdma is good! well to me anyway
    “See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”

Ok, we can chill now.
    Yeah, I'm broke.

(Pip)

sorry i just dont like the fact that hes calling people every where who have smoked a pill fucking idiots.
    Ive only done it once yes it was good but im not stupid enough to do it again!
    ill shut up now

Grand. Your point is understood.

Will, generalizing like that is bad. Please don't.
    Yeah, I'm broke.

Bitches gotta learn Member Nicky Nichols's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by allure_101 View Post
    dont judge humans can do what they want even if it isnt the smartest or safest thing in the world and smoking mdma is good! well to me anyway
    Pills are filled with binders. It's not 100% pure methylphenidate, oxycodone, MDMA, alprazolam...etc. When you burn and vaporize the psychoactive chemical, you also inhale the binder, which then sticks to your lungs and clogs airways.

Now if it were home-isolated MDMA, using acetone and whatever else necessary to strip contaminants.. that's different.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

I'll use some metaphors here. Our topic is supposed to be ozone depletion. However, instead of discussion what the things are that cause ozone depletion, we're discussing... why the laws of physics cause gasses to rise into the atmosphere, thus causing the severing of the ozone.

Savvy? We're derailing the thread.

/derailment.
    Yeah, I'm broke.

Kwisatz Haderach Global Moderator delerium's Avatar

I assume that based on the phrasing of your question, you have some suspicions as to whether or not someone you are close to or potentially live with doing drugs.

Perhaps you should ask them if they're using anything, and pay attention to how they respond. Quick dismissive denial could be a sign of drug use. If you're concerned for their well-being, then right now your focus shouldn't be on which drug they're using, but how often they're using, whether or not it's interfering with other things, or if they're doing some "unsavory" things to acquire money (to possibly facilitate their habit).

As for the foil, that leads me to think meth, herion, PCP, or crack. With the pills, you'd expect some pulmonary symptoms to be developing due to the inhalation of binders (as Will pointed out, LOVE Will). But I doubt cannabis, you would notice the smell before you noticed flecks of aluminum foil.

Again, if it's important to you, I'd recommend confronting whoever I'm assuming you're talking about. Especially if they live with you. At your age, anyone doing drugs in your home leaves you somewhat responsible, and you could potentially face legal problems down the road.

Cheers, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Please don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by bandgeek7350 View Post
    yall can be unsensitive assholes if they want to

Wehe dem Kind, das beim Kuss auf die Stirn salzig schmekt, es ist verhext und muss bald sterben.

Global Moderator