Thread: Inactive?

Default Inactive?

I've never seen such an inactive diary in my life lol. I can't believe this has made it as long as it has with a mere... what? 10 threads since Nov 2014?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Ryan.
    Ryan: Gov is like when your grandparents see something on TV about the internet and they try to have a conversation with you about it, like "OOOOH, BILLY, ARE YOU ON THE HASHTAGS AND THE FACESPACE LIKE THE REST OF THESE YOUNGINS?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Trip
    I am strictly an atheist but I call my agnostic friends 'God curious' exactly the way I'd use bi-curious. They hate that.

Originally Posted by Cosmic
    Who the fuck died and made you editor of Vogue?

Originally Posted by SouthDakota
    Isn't afraid - if other people know about the relationship. We had a discussion about this in GSA, and I was surprised at the number of gay people wouldn't hold hands or hug or anything in school because they were afraid of what the other kids said or did. I want to hold hands, and hug, and if anyone says or does anything as a result to either my hypothetical boyfriend or me, I will gladly introduce my foot to their face.

Come by and check out
    !

Default Re: Inactive?

There were no posts site-wide practically all week.
    -Aaron.

The Back Seat Mod Member Impartial's Avatar

Default Re: Inactive?

*Bursts back from not being here for around 8 months*
    Did somebody say inactive?
    With every minor inconvenience; comes many lessons.

Thread Information