Thread: Migraines?

Default Migraines?

Recently I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines. My doctors (as well as I) think it is because of an accident I was in. This accident also causes me to have seizures and I guess epilepsy and headaches/migraines go hand in hand.
    So I am wondering does anyone else get migraines? And if so what do you when you have one? Do you take any medicines for them?

Whatever help I get will be great.
    Yes I am a Blonde....no I am not stereotypical. I devour books to ease my insatiable thirst for knowledge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    And just so you know I love my books so much that I never sleep alone
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Philanthropic Misanthropist Member
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Migraines?

Do your doctors prescribe any medication for it?

I don't think I have migraines but I get headaches often. Helps to sit or lie down, and usually when that happens I lose sense of balance so I rest my head on something. Usually that's enough to help.

Cold packs are also good to numb the pain, as well as painkillers...but you should still check with your doctors before taking anything not prescribed.

Edit: Okay I just read your other thread...I have nothing to say about addiction, sorry, but would suggest remedies for this that don't require drugs. Like the cold packs mentioned, or perhaps massaging your back and neck.
    Last edited by shadowyvern; Dec-26-2015 at 04:14 PM.

|
    |
    |
    |

Currently rented by JMT1002

MJ predicts Spurs for the Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by Miss Who

Miss Who predicts the Spurs will not be Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~

I don't always vote in the
    but when I do, I vote for Danna!!
    Currently rented by TripleOBlack

TripleOBlack's the name, and winning's my game!
    Currently rented by Rizal

Jo predicts the other Spurs won't win the BPL in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by shadowyvern

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Cold packs help some. I have meds that are not like painkillers. Like 800mg Advil and some other stuff. The painkillers are a last ditch effort to keep me out of the hospital. I don't like them, they scare me. And my Doctor wants me rknget massage therapy lol.
    Yes I am a Blonde....no I am not stereotypical. I devour books to ease my insatiable thirst for knowledge.

And just so you know I love my books so much that I never sleep alone

Here's a good read about migraine treatments. I hope migraine leaves you soon.

I never have but headaches are annoying so I can't even imagine

I do have migraines, a very bad case I guess. I take medication when I need to but often times, stress is the cause.

Thread Information