Thread: Updates

♔ρяιи¢є σf σвℓvιon♔ Member StuddlyMuffin's Avatar

Default Updates

Hey guys.

Damn..it's been a while. I go by some days thinking of you guys, missing you guys, having the urge to update, but I never get around to it. I've just had a lot going on with marching band season, and new school crap, and AP Classes..and boys...

Yeah. It's been very bumpy. I'm starting to catch up in my fairly new school, but it's always something new every week with me. I either want something new, or wanna do something different. I also tend to find new attractive boys every other week and it's hard to chill out, but I've managed to do so. I'm about to start fall events...and I've even settled down with a guy I met 3 weeks ago...so.

Guys, I hope all is well. I do think about you guys, quite often, I can just never find time to come on. I wish the best of luck to you for the upcoming new year, JUST in case I can't update before New Year's. Enjoy your holidays everyone!

And please wish me luck in the future! I've got big big things planned. So big, it's life changing...and nerve wrecking.

Bye guys!
    ωιℓℓ тнє ρяιи¢є σf σвℓινισи

Came Out 6/1/15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Philanthropic Misanthropist Member
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Updates

Glad to hear from you, and all the best!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |

Currently rented by JMT1002

MJ predicts Spurs for the Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by Miss Who

Miss Who predicts the Spurs will not be Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~

I don't always vote in the
    but when I do, I vote for Danna!!
    Currently rented by TripleOBlack

TripleOBlack's the name, and winning's my game!
    Currently rented by Rizal

Jo predicts the other Spurs won't win the BPL in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by shadowyvern

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Cat of Cosmicness Banned

Great to hear from you! Best of luck!

Well, nice to hear from ya even though we never meet, I've tried, but maybe when you got some time ok?

♔ρяιи¢є σf σвℓvιon♔ Member StuddlyMuffin's Avatar

Soooo...updates. I've been through one guy since I took a hiatus. Now I'm talking to a new guy. My first ever true love has contacted me after many years..and I'm conflicted to talk to him bc idk how I feel.

I'm starting tennis...which is fun. I got cast the 'Wiz' in our schools production "The Wiz Musical"....which is huge lol.

I'm also starting a Gay-Straight Alliance, the first ever at out school and 2nd in our county(:

More I' sure is to come, but for now, bon voyage!
    ωιℓℓ тнє ρяιи¢є σf σвℓινισи

Came Out 6/1/15

Thread Information