Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Philanthropic Misanthropist Member
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Posting 50 Day Challenge (Shadowyvern)

Day 10 - Put your Music on shuffle and post the first 10 song (Tile -By Artist)

I hardly listen to other music nowadays (besides I've already done this for the music in my phone last year) except the songs in Rhythm Heaven where there is a music player for you to listen to songs you've unlocked. I don't have all of them yet (still working at the last Perfect), but I put what I have in shuffle and here's what I got...

Glee Club
    The Dazzles DX
    Space Soccer
    Shoot 'Em Up
    Title
    Frog Hop
    Fillbots 2
    Rhythm Rally
    Lockstep
    The Dazzles DX (again)
    Muchy Monk Theme

Other than that, I don't have much music and hardly listen to it anyway. Usually when I do listen to music, I just put one track on repeat the whole day. And I still don't have any songs, just music. Not sure why, just not too interested in bands and modern music I guess. Always feel weird supporting them, like listening to their music or covering it.

Truth be told, I don't actually know half the songs I've made a cover of . Or the song's just familiar to me and I've heard it around, but don't know much about it. I wanted to cover more well-known music for now, though, especially since I'm just starting out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |

Currently rented by JMT1002

MJ predicts Spurs for the Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by Miss Who

Miss Who predicts the Spurs will not be Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~

I don't always vote in the
    but when I do, I vote for Danna!!
    Currently rented by TripleOBlack

TripleOBlack's the name, and winning's my game!
    Currently rented by Rizal

Jo predicts the other Spurs won't win the BPL in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by shadowyvern

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 11 - Your earliest memory

Well, I guess this would be the same as my previous day 11.

|
    |
    |
    |

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 12 - Your highs and lows of the past year

Highs:
    • Out of school
    • More confident
    • 54 days clean
    • Made some friends
    • Coded new stuff
    • Started a new website
    • Got back into PTC sites
    • Restarted freelancing (and was lots more successful than before!)
    • Restarted writing
    • Improved communicating

Lows:
    • Lost a friend
    • Unsure of what to do next
    • Still blanking out and hallucinating

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 13 - How you have disrespected your parents

Whenever I'm blanked out, apparently I do some pretty disrespectful stuff. But I'm not aware of it. I just found out, too.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 14 - How important you think education is

I think formal education is pretty important but it's not for everyone. If you have another way by which you prefer educating yourself, by all means go ahead with it. Although formal education should not be overlooked especially in earlier years as it tends to build up character and an understanding of how things work. But again, if there is a way you can do that effectively, formal education or not, then that's good.

Education as in general education (picking up things along the way) is inevitable and that is important.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 15 - Favourite TV show

Same as before, I don't watch TV. I don't even watch Crimewatch anymore, it never seems to be showing whenever someone else watches TV. The only times I watched a bit was when someone turned the TV on and I happened to pass by.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 16 - Favourite Diary

I don't have favourites.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

I'll admit I've been putting this off, not sure what to say or how to say it.

Day 17 - How have you changed in the past few years

My past answer still holds.

In addition to that, I think I'm more confident, and don't really care what people think anymore as much as I used to. I have also been engaging in some thought about subjective matters, and while I have yet to reach a conclusion, the process has certainly been most enlightening.

I can talk a bit better now, in optimum conditions. And I have reached a compromise with the others, well sort of, as in they don't really grapple to be in the front now, resulting in less frequent blank outs which is good. I've been able to ignore some hallucinations better than before, although I am still quite some way from overcoming it entirely. I still get meltdowns, but I have a better idea of how to handle the aftermath.

I've probably also grown physically but I'm not sure how much, I only notice it because I am outgrowing things Apparently I still look like a 12-year-old though. Some things never change..?

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 18 - Give 3 photos of people you think are hot

I've never understood the whole idea of "hot". I see what people mean when they say someone is good-looking or even cute, but I don't get what hot is supposed to mean.

I'd asked that a while back and it seems the general consensus is that a hot person is someone you'd be sexually (or romantically?) interested in, in which case....uh, no thanks.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 19 - What kind of person that attracts you

Romantically, I don't really feel attraction, and I'd have to know the person pretty well before there's even a possibility of that.

But if you're talking about in the friendship sense, I'm not picky...as long as the person is easy to be with and we get along, stuff like that. But usually people don't really attract me to them, I hardly initiate interactions.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 20 - Something that you lost and miss

Nothing really. I've lost some things (and people), but I'm over it, I don't miss them...life goes on.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 21 - What electronic devices do you own

I've got more devices now!

Still have an Android, and now I have a drawing tablet, and a DSi. I'm not entirely used to them but they do make life easier in some ways.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 22 - What is your biggest fear

Still social interaction.

I don't place value in anything (or anyone) material, or any feelings, for that matter... my rationale is that those can always change, and it would cost more to place value in them and have a fear of losing them. Well that's just me.

Actually I don't really fear social interaction that much anymore, it's just that I'm awful at it.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 23 - How did you hear about or stumble across Go-V-Teen (This site)

Same as my previous answer, and I still don't remember how I came here, but I suppose I could go look at my Google search history if I really wanted to find out.

|
    |
    |
    |

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Day 24 - Do you have any siblings that have or do use the site

Still no, my brother is still too young, though he'll be turning 13 this year. He's not a forum type of person; it's very unlikely he'll come here.

|
    |
    |
    |

Thread Information