Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Let's talk

Default Re: Let's talk

If you love her, what's the harm. As far as I know there's no law against getting engaged right?

Nope, we couldn't get legally married unless I somehow got parental consent, which won't happen, but we can get engaged.
    Come To:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ​Also, please check out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by CodyTheFox
    I just want to know if you can delete your account on govteen?

Originally Posted by Struggle Cuddle
    Short of been a convicted pedophile no.

Originally Posted by David_
    Also, I should note, you should not become a convicted pedophile just to delete your account
    ​Follow me on Twitter! @shannon_Theguy
    GovFamily

GovUncle: Tim (optid)
    GovFather: Ryan
    GovBrother: Ezra
    GovSisters: Mya, Sabela, and Danna
    ​John 3:17

<--- The Best Smilies

Yeah, I get that, but to be engaged, that's just you and her saying you wana get married and intend to also, but don't yet, but are planning to later is all. So no laws against at right?

Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    Yeah, I get that, but to be engaged, that's just you and her saying you wana get married and intend to also, but don't yet, but are planning to later is all. So no laws against at right?
    Nope, no laws against it
    Come To:
    ​Also, please check out

Originally Posted by CodyTheFox
    I just want to know if you can delete your account on govteen?

Originally Posted by Struggle Cuddle
    Short of been a convicted pedophile no.

Originally Posted by David_
    Also, I should note, you should not become a convicted pedophile just to delete your account
    ​Follow me on Twitter! @shannon_Theguy
    GovFamily

GovUncle: Tim (optid)
    GovFather: Ryan
    GovBrother: Ezra
    GovSisters: Mya, Sabela, and Danna
    ​John 3:17

<--- The Best Smilies

Thread Information