Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    The Strictest Member DomoDisaster's Avatar

Default Re: Domos Daily Disasters

Quote Originally Posted by M4TT View Post
    If he isn't sentimental and won't ever wear a tux again, definitely rent. Both my parents bought their clothes and the clothes of the bridesmaids and everyone, just an unneeded cost plus they'll never be worn again.

Thats so sweet of your mom to give her ring to Barry, makes it even more special. GLUE THAT RING TO YOUR HAND!

Also, your grandpa looks awesome. Mine just sleeps and complains all day.
    Haha exactly. Thinking of renting or finding some thrift shop suit who cares. Being married is its own reward, but I just wish it wasn't in my loser town xD ah well. Thats crazy though damn.. what do your parents do for a living to be able to afford all that? XD
    Yeah.. I wish I could glue it to my hand. I'm so paranoid about washing my hands its ridiculous. Plus I'm not even used to wearing jewelry so you bet I notice having this thing on me all the time. Oh what I do for love
    Rofl thanks haha I'm lucky to still have him. Most people don't even have their grandfather and I still have my great grandfather, thankfully he isn't senile.

Quote Originally Posted by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~ View Post
    I'm a bit late but congrats on your engagement and future wedding!! I wish you nothing but the best and lots and lots of healthy and happy children!!
    It's never to late! Thank you for the warm wishes! <3 You're such a sweetheart lol

and now time for the boring parts of Domos life she just posts on here to make herself feel better..
    My knee hurts like a bitch and I'm sad it had to interrupt my gym training because I was making some real progress and this is just depressing.
    I'm running low on weed and have no dealer up here.. super lame.
    I found I might like making websites. I'm doing a pretty good job so far in my Web Design course. Lets see how it continues!
    I also have motivation again to continue working on the game I'm making.
    Speaking of games I bought:
    - Sproggiwood (10/10 recommend)
    - Fez (Haven't played it yet)
    - Woodle Tree Adventures (Haven't played yet and idk it was 30 cents)
    - DLC Quest (I beat the original game, but am only like half way through the expansion)

still loving that isaac rebirth

Besides me completely pushing the wedding out of my head, I guess the only thing I'm worrying about is not being prepared for the things to come pretty much. Lame right? I think id be happier if I had a bigger stash.. maybe I can remedy that.

Barrys brother and sister in law might come visit us which would be fun for awhile, but they would over stay their welcome very quickly and would be staying for a bit if they did come, so who knows if thats going to happen. I have nothing else. Just my worries. Maybe when I'm in an upset more worried mood I'll reupdate.

All I have on my mind is how I made a good member quit over something stupid. I just want to have a forehead sticker saying sorry for doing my job.

Banned

My mom's a clinical pharmacist and my dad's an engineer/contractor. Their wedding had over 1200 people attending lmfao, they went all-out for their marriage. Way overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DomoDisaster View Post
    It's never to late! Thank you for the warm wishes! <3 You're such a sweetheart lol
    Never too late you say??? oh thank goodness now i can give you my warm happy wishes and be called a sweetheart too!! yay Domo and future Mr. Domo!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meet me at the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^^ Andi only wants free wedding cake

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by DomoDisaster View Post
    You don't have to thanks, just share some weeding cake haha

Kwisatz Haderach Retired Administrator delerium's Avatar

just share some weeding cake
    hehehehehe
    tell me why you are like this
    are you the same with anyone
    save me from my sickness and tell me
    why are you like this?

Originally Posted by iwpoe
    It is amazing to me that you would tolerate removing the opiate of the masses and replace it with actual opium.

Originally Posted by JT
    i always thought you were trying to be funny and just had a bad sense of humor!! wtf?
    Wehe dem Kind, das beim Kuss auf die Stirn salzig schmekt, es ist verhext und muss bald sterben.
    see zero sky

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by M4TT View Post
    My mom's a clinical pharmacist and my dad's an engineer/contractor. Their wedding had over 1200 people attending lmfao, they went all-out for their marriage. Way overboard.
    Holy shit thats a lot of people O.O.. makes me consider being a pharmacist again but its programming for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Who View Post
    Never too late you say??? oh thank goodness now i can give you my warm happy wishes and be called a sweetheart too!! yay Domo and future Mr. Domo!!!
    Thank you sweetheart! <3 hahaha I haven't seen you around much in p101 lately! My fiancés name is Barry and maybe I'll put a pic of the Domo family sometime soon haha

You don't have to thanks, just share some weeding cake haha
    Oh I don't think I'll have one of those.. even though it would make it the best wedding EVER.. shit now I'm really considering this, but maybe I could save you some wedding cake ;P

Quote Originally Posted by delerium View Post
    hehehehehe
    my thoughts exactly

Haha OMG!! I'm so sorry for the typo I totally meant WEDDING cake

so.. things that have passed.. big fiance fight because im the responsible one and i feel like i do a lot of shit alone Dx also i like when people dont wait the day before to get me birthday presents but a cool jar with an oz in it was pretty fucking sweet. ngl.

so.. yep, valentines day passed, then was my 21st where i finally found some good tasting drinks and can now make them myself! yum x3
    got my boyfriend plastered for the first time xD he dropped his toothbrush in the toilet. Also made my bed into a bed fort and hot boxed in it with party lights and music and shit. it was pretty great. i ate too much bad food so now i have to run 1000000 miles or throw it all up. bleh.

just impulse bought the game unholy heights and i finally 100% tomb raider that i started AGES ago and would have finished in 3 days but the 3rd day never happened. oops.

have been playing the dc deck building game and isaac a lot. uuuuuuuuuhhhh... idk. i have new classes that start today x-x kill me.

i guess thats it for now.. idk.

I dont get why my diary threads keep disappearing and reappearing at random times. I have screenshots of them, but I'm too fucking lazy to care about it.
    I feel like I'm going to be crushed by gravity. My chest hurts extremely bad and I have no more xanax. Aka probably leading to an anxiety/panic attack soon..
    Can't fucking wait. It's all because no one can receive justice. Not me, not people on this forum, no one anywhere really. Everything is just commands and people putting up with it because they can't do anything or cant change anything. Well, I tried. That's all I can say. Also i'm now also fucked over 400 dollars and I want to fucking kill that person in particular for getting away with it. I can't believe we were so fucking stupid. You can't trust anybody. Not even family. Just no one. Defend yourself, be happy, try not to want to kill yourself everyday by all the injustice the world provides.

Peace.

The Palmtop Tiger Member Kitchen-Girl's Avatar

Hey domo, just thought id say hi and check in on you. A lot has changed so i thought we could catch up. Just reply whever if you wanna and we can chat then .
    "It's not about who's right and who's wrong, there are things more important than that. That's why we need things like apologies and forgiveness." Taiga Aisaka

"I was always relying on Ryuuji. On his kindness... But those times have passed. Minorin will fall for Ryuuji and Ryuuji truly likes Minorin. In other words, they both like each other. Then I won't be able to stay by Ryuuji's side anymore. I won't be able to walk by his side. The one beside Ryuuji won't be me. I don't...want that."Taiga Aisaka

"Ryyuuuuujjjjiiiiii" Taiga Aisaka

I haven't been on in forever because frankly I just got tired of how things were run around here and the fact that there were supposed to be changes, but they were never implemented. Not to mention how slow things were and that Osteo & peeps covered it pretty well when I was on. Plus I don't like how people were enforcing the rules and allowing so much bullying to occur. I requested to be taken off as a mod so if you guys are like wow theres a mod that never comes on what a shit, it's because I had quit and they just never took me off. On the bright side, I might come back on when I'm bored like I used to and lend a hand here or there, but we'll see. (probably not, but who knows?)

Philanthropic Misanthropist Member
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Hello Was wondering where you've been.

Advocate for change then? Though there hasn't been much bullying around these days as far as I know.

|
    |
    |
    |

Currently rented by JMT1002

MJ predicts Spurs for the Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by Miss Who

Miss Who predicts the Spurs will not be Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~

I don't always vote in the
    but when I do, I vote for Danna!!
    Currently rented by TripleOBlack

TripleOBlack's the name, and winning's my game!
    Currently rented by Rizal

Jo predicts the other Spurs won't win the BPL in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by shadowyvern

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Philanthropic Misanthropist Member
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

And general curiosity and surveys & polls

|
    |
    |
    |

Currently rented by JMT1002

MJ predicts Spurs for the Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by Miss Who

Miss Who predicts the Spurs will not be Playoffs champs in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by ~¤*DäNNä*¤~

I don't always vote in the
    but when I do, I vote for Danna!!
    Currently rented by TripleOBlack

TripleOBlack's the name, and winning's my game!
    Currently rented by Rizal

Jo predicts the other Spurs won't win the BPL in 2015-2016
    Currently rented by shadowyvern

shadowyvern predicts the Spurs and the other Spurs will be Playons champs and win the BPL in 2016-2015

Thread Information