Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Illinois Supreme Court Member optid's Avatar

Default Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Justin Bieber?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigajig View Post
    All I can say is he stole my hairstyle. ._.
    Which one? He seems to have gone through several recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihito View Post
    Justin Bieber should at least TRY to autotune his voice like how Demi Lovato does and not sing like a 6-year-old boy whose voice hasn't broke
    I understand what you're saying, but I think autotune is the worst thing to happen to music since the time of Attila the Hun. It should be outlawed by international law.
    Illinois... Home of President Barack Obama

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Freedom depends on ordinary people who are willing to fight for it, even when the dark side looks like an easier choice.
    --Clarence Page

Custom 10k face by Davo

Album
    Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Akihito View Post
    Justin Bieber should at least TRY to autotune his voice like how Demi Lovato does and not sing like a 6-year-old boy whose voice hasn't broke
    No. Don't u dare come for Demi. She only uses auto tune appropriately, some times autotune is NEEDED to exicute that certain kind of dance/rnb genre accurately. Haven't u heard Skyscraper? Her voice is as unprocessed and as glass and croaky as possible.

Visit My Diary:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Love Chocolate Peanuts
    I Love Art (
    )
    I Love Music

Who's to say the darkened clouds must lead to rain?
    Who's to say the problems should just go away?
    Who's to point a finger at what's not understood?

I for one don't hate him. I don't really hate anything or anyone. I don't see any reason to hate him anyways. He hasn't done anything bad to me for me to feel that way towards him. He's just a kid living his dream and making money out of it. One other thing I don't understand is, why people call him gay. I mean, please, there are so many people who support homosexual rights, but then go ahead and insult Justin with the same insults people use to bully real gay people. Its stupid, immature and senseless.

No, I love him. He is a good singer.

Quote Originally Posted by its4am View Post
    I for one don't hate him. I don't really hate anything or anyone. I don't see any reason to hate him anyways. He hasn't done anything bad to me for me to feel that way towards him. He's just a kid living his dream and making money out of it. One other thing I don't understand is, why people call him gay. I mean, please, there are so many people who support homosexual rights, but then go ahead and insult Justin with the same insults people use to bully real gay people. Its stupid, immature and senseless.
    You wrote all my thoughts about this topic, can't not to add a reply in this old thread! I understand why so many people hate Justin Bieber (yeah, mostly because that such commercial singers often annoy society) but on the other hand it's really stupid. The guy simply makes money and of course there are some people who like his music, even if it's not strongly connected with smth really talented...
    I've never been a fan of him but I need to accept that his changes in music and style during time are much better than in the beginning I didn't like his teenage image at all (well it's because of it many people call him gay) but the new one seems rather cool

Besides like it's seen on these examples from stylemann.com blonde colour and tattoos fit him really greatly!
    And I even liked some of Justin's later songs
    Life so beautiful to you...(c)

Thread Information