Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running Shoes

Ginger Wizard Member Mr. Scientist's Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Running Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by RockclimbingCon View Post
    I have always had nike running shoes they fit me the best because they are narrow and i have a very narrow foot. I'm looking for some new ones if you guy shave any suggestions.
    Try going to your local athletic store in your area or look online. Usually you can find websites with good prices. There are plenty of running shoes to choose from and all with different qualities, so you should find something that works for you.
    Former Philosophy and Debate/Arts and Entertainment Moderator

Come visit my diary, The Life of a Bisexual Teen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 25 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned

Definitely nike!
    quality and comfotableness are two important factor in buying shoes from anywhere.
    Especially in sport's shoes...

Banned

Asics is one of the best and most famous brand for shoe. Most of the persons prefer to wear this brand shoe for exercise. It used quality material in it's product. I use this brand shoe for running and it helps to increase my energy level.

The Nature-Loving Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dawayesmeeth View Post
    Asics is one of the best and most famous brand for shoe. Most of the persons prefer to wear this brand shoe for exercise. It used quality material in it's product. I use this brand shoe for running and it helps to increase my energy level.
    My asics never seem to wear down!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amblyscirtes View Post
    My asics never seem to wear down!
    Thanks for supporting me at here. AS would you have say about the ASICS and describe it's popularity I am always suggest to all the people that you have to use the ASICS brand shoes.

Born in San Francisco, living in Sacramento

Nike Trainer +3.0 or asics gel foundation 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by RockclimbingCon View Post
    I have always had nike running shoes they fit me the best because they are narrow and i have a very narrow foot. I'm looking for some new ones if you guy shave any suggestions.
    Can't not to bump this old topic because I adore Nike trainers too! I think that it's one of the best brands in case of running shoes, their models are very comfortable and can be used for a long time Even with my flat feet I have never felt pain after running in them It's one of my favourite Nike collection for example, like in this list on stylemann.com, I have such pair in my wardrobe and they're still good after several years

Life so beautiful to you...(c)

Thread Information