Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Demoniaco

Thread: How do i put it in her?

Default How do i put it in her?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Almost lost my virginity today. She was literally like "hurry up and put on a condom" Thing is i didn't know how to put it in. I kept try to get her to guide me but she was just tugging it lol.

Close to the end i think i may have gotten it kinda right but she was like "omg no"

She is a virgin. And like she doesn't even want me to finger her. so i am thinking that is why it was so hard. Because i couldn't really find the hole to do my guiding.

But anyway do you guys have any tips like on how i do it. I don't wanna have to like get up. Turn on the lights. And friggin expect her. I just wanna slide it in while i'm on top.

• Advertising

(MiK)

Default Re: How do i put it in her?

You're blatantly not ready for sex.
    Stop. Just... Stop.

Go on google images. Type in "Vagina", see down the bottom? There, that's where you stick your cock. It's the ONLY place it can even fit, no where else.
    I don't suggest you even have sex because if you don't know where to stick your cock, I highly doubt you understand how to satisfy your partner.

Do you know what a G-spot is? What a clitoris is?
    Go do some googling kid, reading your post is just embarrassing. Not having a go because you asked that question, but because you actually tried having sex then decided to come here when you had no idea in the first place.

How about you wait a couple of years because to me you sound like some horny 13 year old kid who will end up impregnating another teen girl (if you ever manage to get it in..)
    KBO2003 likes this.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniaco View Post
    You're blatantly not ready for sex.
    Stop. Just... Stop.

Go on google images. Type in "Vagina", see down the bottom? There, that's where you stick your cock. It's the ONLY place it can even fit, no where else.
    I don't suggest you even have sex because if you don't know where to stick your cock, I highly doubt you understand how to satisfy your partner.

Do you know what a G-spot is? What a clitoris is?
    Go do some googling kid, reading your post is just embarrassing. Not having a go because you asked that question, but because you actually tried having sex then decided to come here when you had no idea in the first place.

How about you wait a couple of years because to me you sound like some horny 13 year old kid who will end up impregnating another teen girl (if you ever manage to get it in..)
    I am 16. Turning 17. And you are the one who sounds like a virgin. Anyone with an internet knows what a clitoris is. What a gspot is. And where the hole in the wizards sleeve is at.

But just because you know something in theory doesn't make it exactly easy to practice.

Seriously i would think anyone who wasn't a virgin would get that it isn't as easy to get with a woman as some guide makes it seem.

And i'm gonna get her pregnant? I have had it beat into my head since i was like 12 that you always wear a cap before you try to tap.

And i would never go into a girl that i have known for like 2 weeks without a condom. I would rather not have my dick breakout in a rash.

(Kevin)
    iplayXBOXnaked Member

Why are you losing your virginity to a girl you've known two weeks? And she sounds pretty aggressive for being a virgin as well...you may want to think about that.

Kwisatz Haderach Global Moderator delerium's Avatar

We're not allowed to tell you how to stick it in. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this.
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Please don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by bandgeek7350 View Post
    yall can be unsensitive assholes if they want to

Wehe dem Kind, das beim Kuss auf die Stirn salzig schmekt, es ist verhext und muss bald sterben.

Global Moderator