Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Do Females lose their sex drive after orgasm like men do?

Default Do Females lose their sex drive after orgasm like men do?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Well I was with a girl the other day and after going down on her for awhile she told me she'd never been able to have an orgasm so I don't need to keep going. I didn't want to dig too deep at the time at the risk of embarrassing her but I'm intrigued by this idea. As a male I couldn't imagine such a scenario, that I would no instantaneous release for these distracting sexual thoughts that masturbating provides. If it was like that for me, I'd be in such a state of sexual frustration yet for her its normal? If I was getting a blowjob and after 7 minutes just told the girl to stop it'd be agonizing not least because of the blue balls but because that intense desire for 'release' would plague my mind. In essence then my question is, is female sexuality the same as this, if a girl orgasms is there the same sense of a sudden loss of interest in sex. I ask because I'm aware that girls can have multiple orgasms, which would surely suggest that an orgasm is not the temporary end point to the female sex drive in the same way it is for a man? In which case her state of not being able to attain an orgasm would not make her any differant from other females in respect of having to 'wait it out' as her sex drive dies down.

Essentially do girls have orgasms and then just choose to stop for times sake even though they would be happy to continue? That in effect they just let these desires die down whilst their minds return to normalcy. Unlike men who after an orgasm generally will lose interest straight after it. (atleast for a few minutes if the situation demands continuance) I only ask because it would seem like a terrible state of affair to be in, to be worked up by sex with no release, while most men and women will orgasm and those feelings will subside whereas she will simply get worked up, enjoy the temporary sensations but then just sit and wait whilst the haze of being horny fades. Is she a minority in this or will all woman regardless of whether they orgasm or not just have to wait whilst the haze fades unlike men who get an instant relief to the mental state that is being horny?

• Advertising

Default Re: Do Females lose their sex drive after orgasm like men do?

Good question, I have no idea.. I really want to know

I dont

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie13 View Post
    I dont
    That's a turn on I don't know why haha

(Mark-o)

Once I saw great graph that shows how male arousal quickly goes up to it's peak (orgasm) and then momentarily goes down, and stays there.
    Women's arousal were more complicated, it went in slow curve up, or it went up and down (zig-zag), some of the lines never get to peak (orgasm) and some who get to orgasm then slowly went down, but some also after orgasm went slightly down and then up again (zig-zag).

Unfortunatelly I can't find that picture.

(it was similar to this one http://www.hercampus.com/morgane-ciot)

I have to add: don't think all girls are the same like girl you've been with. Some girls want, need and demand an orgasm. Your girls says she never had one - so she can't know how great it is, therefore she can say "oh, it doesn't matter" - because she doesn't know about it.

(Ben)

My gf sure doesn't.

I've had GFs that do and GFs that don't. Think it depends on the person, also what mood she's in, long you've been at it, how good her climax was, if shes still in the moment etc. I'd hope that by the end of the night you'd have her worn out

(MiK)

For my girl, it seems that after orgasm there is a small window of time where we can continue sex (after her first orgasm) and she can keep riding her 'wave of orgasms' which can seem indefinite.
    If sex stops for even a short period of time (eg. 15 seconds) she then seems to lose her sex drive, and then her body connects with the fact that she's sore down there lol and there is almost no way we're getting back to sex.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

I dont, when i go at it, i can have 3+ orgasms and still want more. Sometimes my BF is exhausted, so i just masturbate until I'm exhausted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    I dont, when i go at it, i can have 3+ orgasms and still want more. Sometimes my BF is exhausted, so i just masturbate until I'm exhausted too.
    How many more orgasms does that take?

Quote Originally Posted by cbritishboy View Post
    How many more orgasms does that take?
    Usually one or 2 more. It really depends on the day tbh.

(MiK)

Maybe you should find a guy who can satisfy you, lol.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

Mei
    (Mei (Cindy))

If you lick her clit persistently and the right way, I think it's very unlikely that she won't orgasm sooner or later

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    If you lick her clit persistently and the right way, I think it's very unlikely that she won't orgasm sooner or later
    I don't think it was the question - how to satisfy a girl.
    OP is asking if for you girls orgasm is end of arousal and end of sex or can you go for more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    I don't think it was the question - how to satisfy a girl.
    OP is asking if for you girls orgasm is end of arousal and end of sex or can you go for more and more.
    Agreed, please stick to the original question

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    This is not a place for discussing sexual techniques.
    Retired Moderator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast