Default Normal for vagina hole to stay open?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Recently I was about to have sex with my girlfriend and I noticed that her vagina hole was visibly open. It is usually like that after sex and stays like that for a day or maybe more. But i dont remember it being like that ALL THE TIME when i first took her virginity.

Is it possible that I have stretched her out over time since we have been having sex for so long? Or should I assume she was either masturbating or cheating?

• Advertising

(Jen)
    Banned

Default Re: Normal for vagina hole to stay open?

Chances are you just popped her cherry....so now the hymen skin has been torn and is no longer there..now her hole is the size it should be..nothing to do with cheating or making her looser.

(Mark-o)

You just shouldn't assume stuff.
    Our bodies change.
    She was maybe way more relaxed and aroused then first time (which is normal).
    Also, like Jen suggested - he hymen is now gone, so vaginal opening is more visible.

(MiK)

It's normal when she is aroused for her opening to be a bit wider, and also the fact that you took her virginity means you may have broken her hymen and thus, like tsoob said, is more visibly open.

Having the suspicion that she cheated from that is absolutely absurd.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

CJP

She could of just been relaxed at the time, or aroused? I think you need to question why you would think she's cheeting?

after i had sex my vaginal is more open, and usually stay like that for a day or 2. it is normal, cause before i had sex i my vaginal was more tight and close.

I just started dating this girl and the first time we were fooling around i notice that her vagina hole was open, I know that it can stay open after sex but if it was open before we had sex. I know she is more experience than me could she be having sex with other guy? I'm really not sure what to think.

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy333 View Post
    I just started dating this girl and the first time we were fooling around i notice that her vagina hole was open, I know that it can stay open after sex but if it was open before we had sex. I know she is more experience than me could she be having sex with other guy? I'm really not sure what to think.
    Open vagina hole is like erected penis - sign she is aroused.
    Please don't assume anything and don't try to mak e conclusion about her virginity,. Ask her if you want to know, which you should do anyway if you plan to have sex with her or if you date her - you should be able to talk about those things.

It's normal thing because it's setting of bodies. don't worry about it.

Yeah its normal but only after penetration as far as i know. After sex it may feel 'hollow' inside like she has trapped air but it goes away after a few mins.

If it was BEFORE sex than I dont know... she might naturally be loose.