Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Penis goes soft during sex

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    1- So basically lately when im having sex with my girlfriend my penis just goes soft after about 15 mins or so and i feel really bad cus my girlfriend thinks its her fault and im not sure why it happens or whats going on :/
    Any advice on how to keep it up or any explaination would be greatly appreciated thanks!

2- So basically lately my girlfriend has stopped having orgasms while wer having sex, i just cant seem to make her orgasm anymore no matter what i do?
    Anyone any explanation why or tips?
    thanks

Threads Merged by Leviathan.

• Advertising

Default Re: Girlfriend stopped orgasming?

Maybe it has nothing to do with you...it could be she has something on her mind.

Usually when girls stop having orgasms it could be she could be depressed or under a lot of pressure. Maybe try making her feel more relaxed ahead of time. Give her a good back rub first before sex. Possibly it will soothe her enough.

Default Re: Penis goes soft during sex

Well now this goes to your other post as well as why your girl has stopped having orgasms? This could be your reason? If your girl is worried you can't stay hard for her or she thinks she isn't satisfying you, then she might stop thinking of her own needs and worry about you.

Moving Sex, Pregnancy and Reproduction
    Retired Moderator

have you tried maybe a different position?

(MiK)

Try her G-spot bro, get your fingers to hit that spot while ur licking her out. If she doesn't have an orgasm you're either doing something seriously wrong, or as above, she has something else on her mind.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Mark-o)

If she could before, she will do again.
    She's maybe not in the mood for sex so much, or as someone said she has some worries on her mind and can't relax completely.
    Can she still orgasm by herself?

There is a small possibility that she faked orgasms before and now it's sick of faking.... is it possible?

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Well now this goes to your other post as well as why your girl has stopped having orgasms? This could be your reason? If your girl is worried you can't stay hard for her or she thinks she isn't satisfying you, then she might stop thinking of her own needs and worry about you.
    Yes, this is obviously connected.
    Either she's worried she's not attractive to you because you lose erection and she becomes worried and turned off.
    Or you are worried cos she stopped orgasming so you don't enjoy so much and you are under too much pressure over it.

Anyway, seems like you two stop enjoying in sex as much as you did before. Reasons may be different, maybe it's stress, maybe it's routine, maybe you have sex in wrong time, when you are not actually 100% ready....

Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    If she could before, she will do again.
    She's maybe not in the mood for sex so much, or as someone said she has some worries on her mind and can't relax completely.
    Can she still orgasm by herself?

There is a small possibility that she faked orgasms before and now it's sick of faking.... is it possible?
    The OP also made another thread that he is losing his erection during sex. I'm thinking maybe the girl is worried about the fact she may be not pleasing him too or his lack of an erection is not satisfying her. Also one or both of them may have started a new medication? Its possible.

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    The OP also made another thread that he is losing his erection during sex. I'm thinking maybe the girl is worried about the fact she may be not pleasing him too or his lack of an erection is not satisfying her. Also one or both of them may have started a new medication? Its possible.

Yeah I saw and I said almost the same as you did.
    It would be great to know what caused what - GF non orgasming caused his erectyle problems, or his problems with erection caused her problems.
    Maybe it would be wise to put both threads together, mods?

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by tsoob View Post
    Maybe it would be wise to put both threads together, mods?
    I do agree with you.
    Everybody wants to rule the world

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan. View Post
    I do agree with you.
    Great.
    I think we'll have better overview now.

So, to ALVIN - what do you think what started happening first?
    Did you talk to your GF about problems you, bot of you, have?

Sorry guys i been busy aint looked, I read all your replies and stuff they are all very helpful cheers.
    Before i read them all tho my girlfriend started having a discussion with me that she feels all 'fat' and stuff because she aint done much execersize lately or something and just does not feel happy with herself and that... She isn't fat at all shes got a normal body but shes just uncomfortable about it and paranoid. She said to me herself its why she didnt have orgasms for the passed few days ( well she thinks )
    So question : anything i can do to make her feel better and more confident in herself? I mean i've tried telling her n giving her some compliments n stuff.

To tsoob - She stopped orgasming first however my penis has gone soft before but thats only after about 50 mins or somewhat. But this time it took about 15 mins or so and its happening a few times i dont understand why

(Mark-o)

So it's just few days???
    Ok, don't worry then.
    She probably feels bad about her body, and can't enjoy in sex as she did before.
    Then you feel she doesn't enjoy and you stop enjoying too.
    Sex is very simple and very complicated thing.

She can start excercising for example, you can go together to gym or start running or play some sport together, that would be good. It's also good that she's aware that she is worried about her body, now she just has to overcome that and start enjoying again.
    Give her compliments, when she's naked, when you make out, tell how beautiful and sexy she is too you and so on. Kiss her a lot, touch her, feel her body and show how much you adore it (even if she's little fatter then before).

Banned

You can have a try different position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast