Default Dressing Room Sex

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My friend and I want to mess around, but our houses are not an option due to parents and siblings being around.

I've talked to a lot of my friends about sex, and I know three people my age who have had sex with their partner in a dressing room at the mall. I'm not saying my friend and I have decided to do this, because we're just thinking about it. I've got a few questions:

1) Have you ever had sex in a dressing room/changing room?
    2) Is it illegal to put cameras in dressing rooms? (I'd assume yes, but you never know. It can vary by area I would guess)
    3) If you have any idea, how common is it?

I think it would be easy to pull off if I did do it, since we're both guys it would be much less suspicious. As long as we were quiet and didn't act like we were up to something..."bad" if you can sex oral sex is "bad", I think it'd be tough to get caught. Especially if it were a dressing room with a door that goes to the floor and/or walls up to the ceiling. Most of them have locks, I believe.

I looked this stuff up, and there's a surprising amount of stuff out there about it, how-to pages, even. Imagine that. No one seems to say they got caught or that it's anything major if you do (public indecency...maybe?). My friend's 17 and I'm 16, both over the age of consent in our region.

Anyway, if you have any advice or tips for me, or answers to my questions, reply back.

(Just as some background information, my friend and I are both totally cool with this, we've both messed around with guys before and it's not like this will "ruin" our friendship at all. Just pointing that out.)

Thanks!

• Advertising

Default Re: Dressing Room Sex

I have and i dont think they would have cameras in the toilets and its surprising but it is very common
    i have how ever been sucked and have sucked, fingered, kissed and i have fucked my male friend as well the only thing is the cubicles are very big us the disabled or parents room toilets if theres noone in there
    JUST REMEMBER WEAR PROTECTION and everything will be ok
    TRUST ME
    and have fun if you decide to do it

Teen Crossroads
    We're always here, Whenever you need us

(Mark-o)

1. no.
    2. yes but it doesn't mean they are not there, also, having sex there is more illegal.
    3. how common is to have sex there? or cameras there? I have no idea.

Maybe don't have IN dressing room but they may have infront, so they se on TV screen who is going in and how lonhg is he inside. So if they see you two are there for long time they may come and check.
    Or not.
    Idk.

Banned

don't do it you might get caught and that will be embarrassing!

I wouldnt do that, it would be almost impossible to have sex without making any noise. Just way too embarassing.
    Retired Moderator

(MiK)

Illegal to watch people undress day in day out. It would be utterly stupid if it were legal.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

I would do it =P

Anywhere public is really unsanitary, im sorry. u need to be careful but if your needing to find a place, try a car or something lol. but public sex can get you in a bit of trouble so be careful.

Please dont bump old threads
    Retired Moderator