(Heather)

Default Concerned About Brother's Sperm Getting In Me?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I don't know if this is the right area for this qeustion, so if it needs to be moved, please move it.

I share a bathroom with my 16 year old brother. I have never seen him masturbate, but I know he does it. I know he does it in his room a lot, but he will also do it in the bathroom. In fact, I have found towels that have his cum in them in the bathroom on the sink or floor. The towels are usually wadded up or rolled up and tossed in the corner or something, but not all the time. I have found at least one towel with his cum on just laying out in the open. I usually yet at him to clean up his mess, and most times he does. I guess he's a typical gross teenage boy.

But the fact that he mastubates in the same bathroom I use sometimes concerns me. Occassionaly I will use the bathroom toilet or shower immediately after he has, and I never really know if he has left a drop or two of his cum somewhere where it might get in me. I masturbate in the same bathroom, as a matter of fact, sometimes in the shower, sometimes sitting on the toilet, and sometimes lying on my back on a towel on the floor. I wonder if this is too close for comfort? I mean, maybe he just came on the toilet seat and even though he wiped it off, I still sat in some of it? After all, sperm are tiny.

So I concerned that I might get pregnant from accidentally toching his sperm and getting some in me. I know you don't have to have sex to get pregnant, so could this happen or am I worried abnout nothing.

• Advertising

You don't deserve my Member Teece Of Keece's Avatar

Default Re: Concerned About Brother's Sperm Getting In Me?

there's basically NO CHANCE of you getting pregnant, so unless you grab a bunch of cum in your hands and stuff it in you, then everything is fine. Even if you do that (which I can imagine you won't), chances are almost impossible since the sperm cannot live for very long in the outside environment

(Valenka)
    Banned

That would be highly unlikely...
    not impossible...but...I'd worry about getting attacked by a horde of rabid midget Elvis impersonators first.

Banned

No way, really! Even if he ejaculates on towel and you whip your vagina emmediatelly (nex second) with it - which is not going to happen anyway, you probably can't get pregnant.
    If he ejaculates few minutes before you use bathroom - sperm is already dead.
    But it is gross, I know. Tell him to ceap in tidy or you'll tell your parents.
    Or suggest him that you'll leave your pads and tampons around a house and ask him how would he feel looking at it.

Former Battle of GovTeen Winner Scott's Avatar
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

As has been already suggested it is incredibly unlikely.

Sperm doesn't live very long outside the body. Its only purpose lies within the body so it has no reason to last outside.
    It's been fun.
    Find me on SomeCommunities.

(Jack)

I think sperm dies once it's in the 'air' so to speak so theirs no chance you could get pregnant from it

(Aiken Drum)

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsHeather View Post
    ...So I concerned that I might get pregnant from accidentally toching his sperm and getting some in me. I know you don't have to have sex to get pregnant, so could this happen or am I worried abnout nothing...
    You're soo worried about nothing... There is no change you getting pregnant this way... Sperm needs to touch the back of your vagina for a normal conception... So, in theory, if you would touch a big wet part of still fresh sperm, really like a whole clump and stove it completely up in your vagina you might have a 1% chance... Even if you would sit on the toilet seat, and your lips would just 'touch' a wet spot you still would have more changes to win the lottery then get pregnant...

There is how-ever nothing against telling him he should be a bit less 'gross'.... I find it not really 'normal' that he leaves so much 'traces' of his 'fun'....

The odds of you becoming pregnant from this are virtually none, and you may feel more comfortable by washing your hands beforehand and using a fresh towel/not using a towel your brother used. If your brother is leaving semen on towels or is leaving semen in the bathroom, this is something you may want to talk to him about. You can tell him, "I've found some semen messes in the bathroom lately. I'm completely fine with you masturbating--in fact, I know what a good thing it is. Just please make sure to clean up the mess before you leave."
    hehe
    p101 moderator

(sienna)

Wow, i've just read a post from a member called 'The Grinch' talking about pre-cum on towels, and now i'm reading your post. You aren't related to eachother are you?

Nevertheless, as everyone above me has said, it would be virtually impossible. The tiny amount of cum that would be present,would need to survive the open air, somehow miraculously touch your vagina and swim all the way up to meet the egg. It would be nothing short of a miracle if this happened so don't worry. But try and keep your masturbating to your bedroom or something. There is really no need to hog the bathroom for all that time!

Banned

You shouldn't worry at all On the other hand, him throwing around towels with cum in them, that's disturbing... Certainly a bit more than "a gross teenage boy" in my part of the world

I thought this thread would be much more entertaining when I read the title.

As others have said, you're not in danger.

No, dont worry hun. You'll be 100 percent safe as long as you dont do anything ilegal lol!
    I walked into a Mickey D's with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon For a sandwich. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little Chalkboard that said "buy one-get one free." "They're already buy-one- get-one-free", she said, "so I guess they're both free" She handed me my free sandwiches and I walked out the door.

(julian)

Quote Originally Posted by jackalhead View Post
    I'd worry about getting attacked by a horde of rabid midget Elvis impersonators first.
    lol thats a bit odd