Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Member ximaica's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2008
    Posts
    703

    Default why do girls send naked pics


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    why do girls do that i have never understood it you guys send naked pics to your boyfriends or guys you like and everyone ends up seeing them i decided to ask this because just today i saw a naked pic of this girl from my school because she sent it to her boyfriend who sent it to his best friend who showed the whole school and texted it to pretty much any guy who wanted it so why do girls do that? and if your thinking about doing it dont unless you want the whole school to see it there is 4 girls at my school i have seen naked and pretty much any guy who isnt a loner has too


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    Learn to Listen is offline
    (Mario)
    Member Learn to Listen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Posts
    783

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Maybe its cuz they trusted there boyfreind not to do something stupid like that...
    "A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once."
    Tupac Shakur


    "Wars come and go, but my soldier stay eternal."

    Tupac Shakur

    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein


    One of my specialties is to over complicate anything and everything.

  3. #3
    Green Member Zelda's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2006
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    16,243

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    You see these pics because their boyfriends are assholes.

    Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod


  4. #4
    Jacques Lacan is offline
    (Irreducible Complexity.)
    Quiltbag Founder. Member Jacques Lacan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Location
    In transit.
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    13,785

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    It's meant to be a kind of erotic pleasure, titillating their boyfriends with pictures. However, most of the time it's just sleazy, cheap and, as Alicia pointed out - the boyfriends are inevitably assholes.
    My god! Is this pure ideology? That. Is. Bananas​.

  5. #5
    Troll is offline
    (Anonymous)
    Anonymous Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2007
    Gender
    Posts
    9,701

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mario~ View Post
    Maybe its cuz they trusted there boyfriend not to do something stupid like that...
    Yep pretty much. I can say that I have a few images / videos of Ally, not the most innocent ones either, although there is no chance in hell I am showing my mates, or anyone for that matter. She trusts me that I wont show anyone, and I don't feel as if I need to share my girlfriend around.

    My mate on the other hand has numerous pictures of this girl he likes and shows them to everyone, although she doesn't seem to care.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    How old is the girl? If she finds out and is pissed enough, there could be some serious charges of supplying child pornography floating around.

  7. #7
    StarPrincess is offline
    (StarPrincess)
    Member
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2009
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Mostly it's because the girls are stupid.

  8. #8
    Hl2e1 is offline
    (Sean)
    Member
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Posts
    470

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Agreed with StarPrincess.
    Nothing much to tell. I'm a gay 15 year old and I live in Connecticut. I'm random and quirky. I enjoy talking to people both about stupid, and intelligent things

  9. #9
    The Mysoginator is offline
    (Proctalgia Fugax)
    Member The Mysoginator's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2007
    Location
    Drunk and weary in Molly's chamber
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    4,277

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Quote Originally Posted by StarPrincess View Post
    Mostly it's because the girls are stupid.
    I think there's an element of truth in that statement but it takes two to tango.

    I have nothing against the principle of naked pictures but they should only be shared when there is a suitable level of trust that the other parner won't pass them on. If a girl sends pictures before she can be sure that the dude will keep them to himself then yes, that is stupidity on her part but the guy is equally to blame for allowing others to see them. I've never understood why anybody would want to share pictures like that, I respect my missus too much to pass anything like that on and I know how betrayed she would feel if I did, it's a total non-issue.
    Nobody has to guess that Baby can't be blessed
    Till she sees finally that she's like all the rest
    With her fog, her amphetamine and her pearls.


    GovSlag: Jack (Lawl)
    GovHomie: Tash (Illusion)



    On Pidgin talking to Jack:
    (10:38:08 PM) Niterunner: stupid alcohol
    (10:38:10 PM) Niterunner: wish I hain't drunk
    (10:38:14 PM) Niterunner: didn't even get a boob squeeze.
    (10:38:20 PM) Alan: on the pull?
    (10:38:24 PM) Alan: or drinking with your maw?
    (10:38:30 PM) Niterunner: One and the same mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizotypical View Post
    Psychiatrists must love you.



  10. #10
    Member MichaelS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2007
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    How old is the girl? If she finds out and is pissed enough, there could be some serious charges of supplying child pornography floating around.
    Just so you know if she presses charges, she can get charged with the manufacturing and distribution of child pornography as well.
    Nightshift posters uinite! XD
    GovClass Admin

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2008
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    actually, i know guys who have taken pics of thier dicks and the girls showed all thier friends too, especially after a break up. guys arent the only ones who would sink that low...
    str8, 19, 8.5" ish.

  12. #12
    iJohno is offline
    (Johno :))
    Member
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2009
    Location
    CA
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    It all depends on how well they trust eachother I guess, some guys I know jerk off to the pics they get and some girls i know share the pics of their boyfriends to other friends. I do know that one girl got embarassed because some guy sent her pic to everyone, myspaced it and yeah she left school. But its because girls feel the need for attention and the fact that this guy who is probably the "hottest" one has a nude pic of her turns her on... maybe its just me. All I know is that girls are plain weird...
    Rockin' from the Califorina!



    19/ Male/ California Str8 "Curious"

    Any others

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2009
    Gender
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawl View Post
    It's meant to be a kind of erotic pleasure, titillating their boyfriends with pictures. However, most of the time it's just sleazy, cheap and, as Alicia pointed out - the boyfriends are inevitably assholes.
    If they do just like you say they are both whacked out and bad for anyone and certainly bad for eachother.

  14. #14
    Member chikadaily's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2009
    Location
    anywhere youu can shop :P
    Gender
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    You see these pics because their boyfriends are assholes.

    Well saaid!
    Totally IN LOVEE with 'The Script' &+ their music

    Quote Originally Posted by Chikadaily
    peoplee who sing nuseryy rymes for kids dont get enough credit
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphusRaymond
    I totally don't understand the idea of planned hook-ups. "We're going to make out at 7:14 PM, don't be late"?

  15. #15
    Silver Lining is offline
    (John)
    Member Silver Lining's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    3,210

    Default Re: why do girls send naked pics

    As stupid as it sounds, if you take, receive, send, etc. naked or sexually suggestive pics of minors (under 18 years of age) in the US, you can get charged with the same felonies that commercial child pornographers get hit with -- even if it's of your girlfriend (or even yourself!) and even if it's for personal use.

    Now, most people agree that the law has not caught up to the technology (those laws were passed when you needed movie studios to make any type of porn), you could still get in big trouble.

    I think sexting is stupid. I think charging sexters as felons is even stupider.

    But, since this IS the case, I strongly recommend not engaging in "sexting" or other dirty pic trading if you're under 18!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Been Seen Naked GIRLS ONLY
    By kim13 in forum General Curiousity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr-21-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. Why some people like to share naked pics?
    By Mat91 in forum Boys Puberty
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan-11-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. Boys: why do you send people to ask girls out for you/
    By &What'sIt? in forum Love and Dating
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Oct-01-2008, 06:06 PM
  4. Girls seeing guys naked
    By Petey in forum General Curiousity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sep-10-2006, 10:05 PM
  5. Girlfriend sends naked pics to ex
    By spacemonkey in forum Teen-2-Teen Advice
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb-04-2003, 06:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •