Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Exposed clit?

(Becky)
    Ask me about being a circumcised girl! Member

Default Exposed clit?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hi new person here!

I was wondering if any of the girls here had an exposed clit? When i was 14 my hood wouldn't retract and got a bit painful sometimes so I had to have it removed. I have small lips so the head is usually very exposed. My boyfriend says his girlfriend before me had a short hood and thought it was normal when he saw me. So i was wondering if anyone else had the same thing? Also if anyone has questions thats fine too.
    elizabeth12 likes this.

• Advertising

Default Re: Exposed clit?

Every girl is different. You sound completely normal.

(Becky)

My hood sticks out but my clit is still covered by the hood.

(Dan)

Quote Originally Posted by beckymw View Post
    When i was 14 my hood wouldn't retract and got a bit painful sometimes so I had to have it removed.
    Is your clitoris less sensitive now that you've had your clitoral foreskin (hood) removed? Or is it about the same?

Are you still able to orgasm now that your clitoral glans is exposed all of the time? If you are still able to reach orgasm, is it more difficult than it was before?

(Becky)

Well, i have a gap between my outer lips where my clit shaft / hood was. outer lips are fairly small and my inner lips are really tiny. I had a fairly long hood whcih stuck out between my lips. So all the long hood and a lot of the shaft skin were removed, so the glans was completely exposed. If i stand in front of a mirror i can see it.

AT first it rubbed against underwear and was very sensitive but i guess I got used to it. I don't usually notice it now but if i'm wearing tight jeans then I become aware of it. I don't know why but lycra seems to make it very sensitive and sometimes erect, like my bikini or gym outfit. I would say its less sensitive to light touch but if i'm stimulating it then it's still fine. It also dried out a lot and became lighter in colour. I have no problem with orgasms, in fact i think they are stronger than before. Orgasms through sex are definitely stronger, but it takes longer to orgasm from masturbating.

I guess it's a bit like a cut guy (well my bf anyway) as the sensitivity is still there it just takes a little longer sometimes, which can be good!

does that answer the questions? (any more?)

(Dan)

does that answer the questions? (any more?)
    How painful was it after your surgery? How long did it take to heal?

(Dan)

My boyfriend says his girlfriend before me had a short hood and thought it was normal when he saw me.
    Do you know whether your boyfriend's former girlfriend with the naturally exposed clitoral glans was able to reach orgasm?

(Becky)

The surgery itself wasn't too bad. They did it under local and it was very quick. I had to stay in hospital for a few hours afterwards so they could check it was all ok. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I had a week at home. I think maybe three weeks, that's when I had a checkup. It wasn't too painful, but very sensitive from the glans. it was more of a relief from having a tight hood.

(Becky)

I don't know about his previous girlfriend. I never asked but he never complained or said anything bad about it so i would guess there were no problems. I could ask him if you're itnerested?

do most girls have a long clit hood then?

(Dan)

When i was 14 my hood wouldn't retract and got a bit painful sometimes so I had to have it removed.
    What caused the pain sometimes? Did it happen when your clitoris erected and your hood wouldn't retract to accommodate the increased size of your erected clitoris?

(Becky)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_David View Post
    What caused the pain sometimes? Did it happen when your clitoris erected and your hood wouldn't retract to accommodate the increased size of your erected clitoris?
    I had a long hood when I was a kid and it seemed to get tighter as I got older. I couldn't retract it all, even a bit so yeah, it hurt when I was erect. But sometimes it just hurt anyway and I couldn't touch it. When i had the surgery the surgeon told me i had some adhesions which may have been part of why it hurt.

(Dan)

I don't know about his previous girlfriend. I never asked but he never complained or said anything bad about it so i would guess there were no problems. I could ask him if you're itnerested?
    I was just curious as to whether a constantly exposed clitoral glans increased the probability of orgasmic problems. But don't ask him if you think the subject would be embarrassing for him.

(Becky)

He's staying here tonight so I can ask him. He said she didn't have any problems from clit orgasms or fingering but they didn't have sex so he doesn't know about that. Why do you think there would be a big loss? It's only the hood being removed.

(Dan)

He said she didn't have any problems from clit orgasms or fingering but they didn't have sex so he doesn't know about that. Why do you think there would be a big loss? It's only the hood being removed.
    Well, I'm confused because of what Suzanne said in a different thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    The reason why certain cultures remove the clitoral hood is so that the clitoris will be become desensitized and the woman will have less of a sex drive, since it'll be much more difficult to reach orgasm.
    female circumcision

(Becky)

Well I just read the thread and it seems that Suzanne was talking about some cultures where they practice FGM. I wasn't circumcised for those reasons, I was circumcised for a medical reason. Anyway, in the early days of male circumcision one reason was to make it hard to masturbate but that doesn't seem to have worked!

Anyway I have no problems from being circumcised, and my bf doesn't have any problems from being circumcised either.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast