Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Exposed clit?

(Dan)

Default Re: Exposed clit?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Quote Originally Posted by beckymw View Post
    Daniel_David - clits don't have a frenulum so it couldn't be removed!!
    Huh?
    See (no photos, illustrations only):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_clitoridis
    See also:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoral_glans

• Advertising

(Becky)
    Ask me about being a circumcised girl! Member

Oh, I didn't know that was considered a frenulum. Ok, yes, i still have those as that's how my inner lips attach to my clit. I do wonder what it would be like if they had been removed and my inner lips didn't attach to my clit - they're so small they may as well not be there!!

(Donna)

Mine is totally covered by a long hood. It's very sensitive when I pull the hood back, but that's quite hard to do. It's not tight but not realy sore.

I can't imagine how painful it would be to have it exposed all the time.

(Becky)

Quote Originally Posted by donna82d View Post
    I can't imagine how painful it would be to have it exposed all the time.
    It really isn't. The exposed glans dries out like a circumcised guy's glans and adapts to being exposed, and you learn to block out the sensitivity so you're not really aware of it unless you are turned on.

I hope you don't have any problems with your hood, but if you do, having it removed isn't so bad!

(Donna)

It really isn't. The exposed glans dries out like a circumcised guy's glans and adapts to being exposed, and you learn to block out the sensitivity so you're not really aware of it unless you are turned on.

I hope you don't have any problems with your hood, but if you do, having it removed isn't so bad!
    Dries out, wouldn't that hurt?

(Becky)

Why would it hurt? I never even noticed my clit drying out, it just happened. All I noticed was the hypersensitivity disappeared and I had a really smooth and really really nice level of sensitivity. Rubbing my glans was nice and dry and smooth and since then I've found I can do so much more with it than I could before.

It is very similar to when a guy is circumcised, his glans dries out because it rubs on clothing and doesn't have the foreskin to cover it and keep it moist any longer.

(Donna)

Why would it hurt? I never even noticed my clit drying out, it just happened. All I noticed was the hypersensitivity disappeared and I had a really smooth and really really nice level of sensitivity. Rubbing my glans was nice and dry and smooth and since then I've found I can do so much more with it than I could before.

It is very similar to when a guy is circumcised, his glans dries out because it rubs on clothing and doesn't have the foreskin to cover it and keep it moist any longer.
    I just hope it doesn't happen to me. I am still growing and that includes that whole area. My hood and labia are getting bigger and it is getting harder to pull it back. Hope it will be ok.

(Becky)

My hood and labia are getting bigger and it is getting harder to pull it back. Hope it will be ok.
    If your hood is becoming tight and you can't retract it to see your glans, you should probably see your doctor. There are cremes you can use that can get rid of the tightness and they are pretty good. But, even if they don't work and you have to have your hood trimmed or removed, it really isn't a bad thing. The operation isn't so bad and you get plenty of painkillers afterwards. I really like being circumcised.

(Dan)

I just hope it doesn't happen to me. .... it is getting harder to pull it back. Hope it will be ok.
    Do others have this problem? I assume that a too-tight hood and difficulty retracting it is not common.

(Angela)

mine is exposed also, but it doesn't get irritated or sore. if I pull the hood back, it does hurt a little if I go too far

(Amy)

my clitoral glans is slightly exposed. I don't have any problem retracting the hood further

(Donna)

If your hood is becoming tight and you can't retract it to see your glans, you should probably see your doctor. There are cremes you can use that can get rid of the tightness and they are pretty good. But, even if they don't work and you have to have your hood trimmed or removed, it really isn't a bad thing. The operation isn't so bad and you get plenty of painkillers afterwards. I really like being circumcised.
    Its still ok for now, but it used to be easier to pull back. And there is no way I will go to a doctor for this unless its painfull. it would be way too embarassing.
    All operations are scary. I have never been in hospital and being there for an operation down there sounds scary to me.
    By the way, what to you like about it?

(Becky)

And there is no way I will go to a doctor for this unless its painfull. it would be way too embarassing.
    So you won't go to a doctor to sort out what could be a problem because you're embarassed? Geez. Your doctor has seem much worse things than your clit. What do you think they're going to do, point and laugh?

All operations are scary. I have never been in hospital and being there for an operation down there sounds scary to me.
    So something you know nothing about is scary? If you had it done they would probably put you under general anaesthetic so one minute you're awake, next you are asleep and then you're awake again, all done. Nothing scary about that, and especially if it solves a problem for you. But, whatever, it's your body I guess!

This is what my surgery was like: here

By the way, what to you like about it?
    Better smoother sensitivity, completely dry and exposed, looks good feels good, I can play with it more and get different sensations and better orgasms. 100% improvement.

I'm 14 right now and I have the same problem. My sister calls me weird, but I'm glad someone else has the same "type" of private area. I'm happy to hear its nothing serious or something to worry about. I thought it was something that needed urgent care.

My clit hood completely covers the head of my clitoris, but is easy to retract and expose the head completely. I love to do that in front of a mirror between my legs because the head of my clit is so red and shiny and sensitive. Reminds me of watching my uncircumcised brother play at pulling back his foreskin when he first discovered that he could do that. He wanted to show everybody what he could do! I only had difficulty
    pulling back my hood when I developed smegma deposits under the hood. That made it harder to pull the hood back completely. I had to work at getting the smegma out because it is very sticky and hard to remove. No problems now, however.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast