Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't find the hole.

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey guys, new here. Last Friday, I lost my virginity to my girlfriend. It was great, but something that kept bothering us was that we could never find the hole leading into herself, until she actually guided it there, but she even had trouble finding it. So I ask you, is there a simpler way, technique or position, that we could use in the future to make this a hell of a lot easier?

• Advertising

(Josh)

Default Re: Can't find the hole.

It's going to get more easy on its own. You lost your virginity, which means this is the first time you've had sex. Naturally, the first time for anything can be a bit clumsy so I seriously wouldn't worry about it. She can help guide you into her but eventually you'll become more comfortable around her and her you and you'll be able to penetrate with a lot more ease.

(stephen)

Other than the anus, there's only really two holes two choose from. It's unlikely to fit in the Urethral opening, so that just leaves the vagina.

I know. We're just having trouble getting into the vagina. Either she's really tight or I just can't coordinate. We got it in there after she guided it in, but she was in pain when I pushed in further. Had to stop.

(Alex)

Its probably like getting a new car.. for the first few drives you'll not be used to the position of the gearstick and either miss it or put it into the wrong gear

With practice, it will become second nature and you wont have troubles
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

(James)

Were you two using lube? Perhaps that could also be an issue that you had. If she's too small or you're too large for what she's comfortable with, lube will make it nicer. It'll probably also get easier in time.
    Onurb has been working in Broadcast News/Sports since May 2010. He shares his knowledge and expertise on his own merit.

Its perfectly fine. Dont worry, over time you will both get better and better at it.
    "Do not let the things of the PAST and the fears of the FUTURE ruin the PRESENT"
    -Kaleb R.
    Chris//Male//15
    Always here.

My first couple of times of having sex my g/f had to help guide me too. Don't worry about it. It is better tog et help then hurt her trying to find the spot your self.
    19, Male.

Quote Originally Posted by Biochap43 View Post
    Hey guys, new here. Last Friday, I lost my virginity to my girlfriend. It was great, but something that kept bothering us was that we could never find the hole leading into herself, until she actually guided it there, but she even had trouble finding it. So I ask you, is there a simpler way, technique or position, that we could use in the future to make this a hell of a lot easier?
    I'm just kinda confused how a girl had trouble finding her hole..?

But there isn't really anything more simple than missionary- everything else makes it harder to find the hole. Just stick your finger in her to find it, then swap it out with your penis.
    Be a hero and adopt your next pet.

The best thing you can do is have her play with herself so she becomes more familiar with herself. You should play with her down there so you can know what everything looks like, communication is the key to a great sex life so talk to eachother.

hoy

is the hole that girls pee out of inside the vaginal hole? i always thought it was a seperate hole above the vaginal hole but my gf says its inside the vagina hole.

(Hayley)

Quote Originally Posted by hoy View Post
    is the hole that girls pee out of inside the vaginal hole? i always thought it was a seperate hole above the vaginal hole but my gf says its inside the vagina hole.
    You're right, she's wrong. We pee out of the urethra, which is a tiny hole above the vagina.

And Princess is right, Missionary really is the most straightforward, unless you have a bed/counter at the right height that she can scooch up to the the end of with you standing in front of her. You should have a full frontal view of her lady parts that way.

(<---)

Quote Originally Posted by hoy View Post
    she's wrong. The urethra is where pee comes out, the vagina is a different hole. look at the diagram up there that Stephen posted, that should help.

to the OP: Over time you two will get better at it, I agree that you should explore a little more down there and figure things out. Finger her more to stretch her out a little bit, which will hopefully make sex a tiny bit less painful. (I think? I'm not sure though, my boyfriend told me that)

Blush Re: Can't find the hole.

me and my gf were in my bed getin hot under da covers and basically all girls i know assume that iv had sex before, I HAVNT!!! im a virgin and to me sex would be the ultimate experience but seen as my gf finks im sexually experienced it would be embarrasing for me to admit i was a virgin and while we was in da bed i did wat no man would eva wana do at a time like that, i flopped it! but at the moment its a good thing, im worried that i wont be able 2 find the hole but i dont wana ask my gf 2 guide me as i would rather she didnt no i was a virgin, despite lookin at the diagram above the real fing can be a lot different at the time and i wana no if thers a way i can EASILY find the hole without her knowing im a virgin

(#1)

Quote Originally Posted by SC4RF4C3-3247 View Post
    me and my gf were in my bed getin hot under da covers and basically all girls i know assume that iv had sex before, I HAVNT!!! im a virgin and to me sex would be the ultimate experience but seen as my gf finks im sexually experienced it would be embarrasing for me to admit i was a virgin and while we was in da bed i did wat no man would eva wana do at a time like that, i flopped it! but at the moment its a good thing, im worried that i wont be able 2 find the hole but i dont wana ask my gf 2 guide me as i would rather she didnt no i was a virgin, despite lookin at the diagram above the real fing can be a lot different at the time and i wana no if thers a way i can EASILY find the hole without her knowing im a virgin
    If you cant admit you're a virgin then you shouldnt be having sex.
    Vegetarian: A bad hunter. Someone who survives by consuming not food, but the stuff that food eats.

Carnivore
    : Female who takes control of your friends life and filters all incoming communication.

Vegan: Someone who slaughters and kills fruits, and vegetables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast