Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Member SPITFIRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2004
    Posts
    231

    Default How to kill sperm


    *Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    After i take off the condum, or come on my hand, i want to know the best way to make sure no sperm wil llive. I wash my hands with soap and warm water, is that agood way to deal with it?


    • Advertising


  2. #2
    t.A.T.u. is offline
    (Disturbia)
    Member t.A.T.u.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Gender
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    After i take off the condum, or come on my hand, i want to know the best way to make sure no sperm wil llive. I wash my hands with soap and warm water, is that agood way to deal with it?
    Someone who cannot even spell the word "Condom" should not be using them.
    And then there were none.

  3. #3
    Seraphim is offline
    (Logan)
    Member Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    26,569

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Soap and water will kill sperm.


  4. #4
    The Best Member CiceroXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2002
    Location
    Mary Land
    Gender
    Posts
    36,551

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by t.A.T.u. View Post
    Someone who cannot even spell the word "Condom" should not be using them.
    I disagree. If people who cannot spell the word condom don't use condoms, then we'll have more people who can't spell the word condom. Did you ever see Mike Judge's Idiocracy?
    SOMECOMMUNITIES: A Forum Community


    "I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people!
    You can be a Mormon, a Mormon who just
    believes!" -- Kevin Price

    "Joseph Smith, don't fuck the baby. I'll get rid of your AIDS if you fuck this frog." -- God

    ______
    ADIOGL

  5. #5
    Member PreMedCanadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Location
    Oshawa, Ontario
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    365

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Well, what do you mean by kill sperm? Sperm cells die within 5 minutes (usually) of being outside of a suitable environment (such as inside of a man or a woman's body). There is normally no reason to kill sperm.
    Undergrad student, studying towards a Honours Bachelor of Science in Bio and Psych (double major). Taking courses geared towards medicine and clinical psychology.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, psychologist, or professional ... yet ... As such, anything I say is subject to error, and I encourage anybody with a problem, be it medical, psychological, or otherwise, to seek professional advice where appropriate. That said, if I can help in any way, it is my pleasure to do so.


  6. #6
    'Ose is offline
    (Josh)
    Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2007
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    10,360

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTory View Post
    Well, what do you mean by kill sperm? Sperm cells die within 5 minutes (usually) of being outside of a suitable environment (such as inside of a man or a woman's body). There is normally no reason to kill sperm.
    canadiantory is right. sperm are very delicate and won't survive long at all exposed in the open air. however, a sperm can live in the vagina for quite a while. after ejaculation, sperm life span could be anywhere from 30 seconds to 6 days depending on conditions. on average, sperm are active for about an hour if the person is masturbating at room temperature. sperm can remain active inside the female body for several days.

    to kill sperm, you could use a condom with a spermicide as double-protection, wash your hands carefully with soap and hot water, and wrap the used condom in a tissue and dispose of it in the trash can.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2006
    Gender
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    After i take off the condum, or come on my hand, i want to know the best way to make sure no sperm wil llive. I wash my hands with soap and warm water, is that agood way to deal with it?
    Why would it matter?

    They aren't going to impregnate a tissue are they?

    Unless you are thinking about cumming in your hand, washing it, then fingering a girl's pussy.

  8. #8
    Kevin... is offline
    (Kevin)
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    6,005

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Soap and water will kill sperm.
    I guess there was sarcasm in this message At least I hope so.

    No it won't kill but it most likely washes away all the sperm from your hands. But it's no way going to kill sperm that well.

  9. #9
    Member SPITFIRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2004
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    1st of all: Fuck you whoever said i cant spell condom,i was tired a spelling mistake isn't gunna kill anyone
    2nd: The reason im asking is because after i take the CONDOM off some sperm comes in contact with my hands. I usually always have sex later on that night, so im just trying to figure out the best way to make sure the sperm is off my hands

  10. #10
    The Best Member CiceroXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2002
    Location
    Mary Land
    Gender
    Posts
    36,551

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by athlon View Post
    I guess there was sarcasm in this message At least I hope so.

    No it won't kill but it most likely washes away all the sperm from your hands. But it's no way going to kill sperm that well.
    Soap kills sperm.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    1st of all: Fuck you whoever said i cant spell condom,i was tired a spelling mistake isn't gunna kill anyone
    Spelling mistakes make baby Jebus cry.
    SOMECOMMUNITIES: A Forum Community


    "I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people!
    You can be a Mormon, a Mormon who just
    believes!" -- Kevin Price

    "Joseph Smith, don't fuck the baby. I'll get rid of your AIDS if you fuck this frog." -- God

    ______
    ADIOGL

  11. #11
    Utopian is offline
    (Jen)
    Member Utopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    17,349

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    2nd: The reason im asking is because after i take the CONDOM off some sperm comes in contact with my hands. I usually always have sex later on that night, so im just trying to figure out the best way to make sure the sperm is off my hands
    After washing your hands AND waiting until "later on that night", there aren't gonig to be any live sperm left on your hands, even if the hand washing wasn't as torough as it could be.
    "He lay on his bed at night listening to the silver light of stars crashing against the window screen" -- Anne Carson

    Words

  12. #12
    Member SPITFIRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2004
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Thanks everyone for the help

  13. #13
    t.A.T.u. is offline
    (Disturbia)
    Member t.A.T.u.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Gender
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    1st of all: Fuck you whoever said i cant spell condom,i was tired a spelling mistake isn't gunna kill anyone
    2nd: The reason im asking is because after i take the CONDOM off some sperm comes in contact with my hands. I usually always have sex later on that night, so im just trying to figure out the best way to make sure the sperm is off my hands
    1. Maybe it'll kill those pesky sperm you seem to be having trouble with.
    2. You're 16, why are you even having sex in the first place? Let alone twice in the same day.

    I'm happy you're using protection and all but...My god. This site is nothing but a place to obtain information on how to fuck and a pick up spot for perverts anymore. Why don't we state re-instituting some morals some place? Honestly.
    And then there were none.

  14. #14
    Emo Ganza is offline
    (Seth)
    Member Emo Ganza's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2007
    Location
    A Home
    Gender
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous. View Post
    Spelling mistakes make baby Jebus cry.


    SPELLING MISTAKE Jesus Is Probably Really Sad With This Forum.
    *PFFT*
    Male / 13 / Straight
    I am Paranoid.
    xD
    10100100101
    Silent Baum Catastrophe.

  15. #15
    t.A.T.u. is offline
    (Disturbia)
    Member t.A.T.u.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Gender
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: How to kill sperm

    Quote Originally Posted by Emo Ganza View Post
    SPELLING MISTAKE Jesus Is Probably Really Sad With This Forum.
    I think the threads about boys masturbating to their sisters makes him a little more sad than a typo does.
    And then there were none.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is a dream kill the same as a real kill
    By Batman in forum Philosophy and Ethics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Mar-14-2010, 06:40 PM
  2. FDA urges sperm banks to reject gay sperm
    By DitzySurferBoy in forum Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Community
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: May-08-2005, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •