Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What does anal sex feel like?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Well, I posted another thread and my first time will be Friday. I am a bit nervous/scared, as I am seeing someone older, but he's hot. I keep hearing it hurts but what does it really feel like? I will be receiving. Also, does anyone enjoy teabagging? I hated fellatio but maybe I'll be into that....I think rimming is gross, I do like cuddling, kissing, and hand jobs.

• Advertising

Default Re: What does anal sex feel like?

If you're nervous, which you clearly are, especially since you made it well known that he is aggressive, I highly doubt its going to go smoothly. Your nerves will extend to the situation and you're going to tense up.

You need communication with him, and be able to openly talk and tell him you're ok or you're not.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

It feels like a fifty cent piece going through a five cent piece hole....
    It HURTS.
    If you decide to do it you have to be really relaxed, and if your partner really caresfor you they won't push the issue if you say no.

(Logan)

Top Five Anal Sex Tips
    Tip #1: Play Safe
    Anal sex can be safe, but you need to take precautions.
    Rule number one: Anything that touches the anus shouldn't be touching anything else. Never ever take the penis out of the anus and put it into the vagina. That can lead to serious infections and other complications. After any kind of anal play, you should immediately change condoms and wash the relevant body parts thoroughly.

You also need to worry about sexually transmitted diseases. AIDS; herpes, genital warts, syphilis, and gonorrhea can all be transmitted through anal sex. You simply shouldn't be having anal sex without a condom; it's not worth the risk to either partner.

<hr> Tip #2: Lube, lube, lube

The vagina produces it's own lubricant. The anus does not. Therefore, you need to supply the lube, one way or another. On top of that, using a lot of lube is good and using even more lube is better. It makes the whole experience much more pleasant, for both partners. This is the number one mistake people make in having anal sex: not enough lube.

All kinds of lube are used for anal sex, from spit to Vaseline to high-tech silicone-based lubes. We'd strongly recommend spending a little money to get a high quality water-based lubricant; remember, an oil-based lubricant like Vaseline will degrade the latex in a condom, destroying its usefulness. We'd recommend products like AstroGlide or KY Jelly, available in any drug store. Note, though a condom may be "lubricated", they typically don't offer as much lube as we'd recommend for anal sex.

We don't recommend specialty lubes designed for anal sex that include an anesthetic to numb the woman's sensation. Anal sex isn't supposed to be painful. If it's painful, you need to figure out what's wrong, not mask the pain with a topical anesthetic.

<hr> Tip #3: Work your way up

Start with your fingers. Try one, see how your partner reacts, then add another. Initiate your partner slowly into the joys of anal pleasure. Try it while performing oral sex for an extra thrill. Be sure not to forget the lube, and you might also want to wear latex gloves.

As your partner gets used to your fingers, you might graduate to a butt plug or a small dildo. Dildos are available in all shapes and sizes. Go shopping together to get one she thinks she can handle. Remember, though, don't put the dildo into the vagina after putting it into the anus. The safest way is to put a condom on the dildo before using it, and to wash it thoroughly immediately after.

<hr> Tip #4: Turnabout is Fair Play

Whether you're trying to convince someone to have anal sex or trying to figure out how to do it in a gentle, pain free manner, there's no better preparation that exploring anal play with yourself.

A partner is much more likely to consent to anal sex if she's seen that you're open to being on the receiving end as well. Encourage her to use her fingers inside of you, or even purchase a butt plug or small dildo and let her use that. Once she's seen you're willing to do it, it'll be hard for her to resist exploring it as well.

Of course, anal play on yourself is a great way to learn how anal sex feels and to learn how to make it more comfortable for your partner. You might also be surprised just how much you like it...

<hr> Tip #5: Clear the Way

Before having anal sex, you should evacuate the premises. If you don't, it can be messy and unpleasant for all. A normal bowel movement should be good enough, but some people also opt for an enema. Check out this site for the pros and cons of enemas.

those are great tips! where did u find them?

INSPI(RED)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    OK, stop listening to me. Listen to Kerzen.

(Alex)

As i said in a similar post, imagine taking a really, really big shit and it really hurts.

Then imagine it going straight back up your ass again

By the sounds of it, you've not tried anything like this. I recommend spending a few nights between now and friday just exploring that area. Finger yourself, use SAFE objects that could get you used to it. That way you'll be better informed when you do get down on your hands and knees
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

(Edna)

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever69 View Post
    I am seeing someone older, but he's hot.
    How much older is this person?

He's 16, so 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever69 View Post
    He's 16, so 3 years.
    So are you caving into him? Or have you decided you actually do want to havse sex with him?

(Alex)

I hope it isnt just me who thinks this boy is taking advantage of you.

You've just turned 14...still way below the legal age for gay sex. And he is wanting sex with you all the time, and you seem blinded by the fact you think he is hot.

You clearly are very nervous, which sex should never be. You said you didnt like fellatio, yet said you'll still try it. Is this boy pressuring you into doing stuff? Its YOU being buggered, its YOU doing the sucking. Do you ever get to swap roles? Does he ever suck you? Is he willing to let you bugger him? If no, then i would seriously consider questioning the reason for this relationship. Does he love you? Or are you a young cute boy who he can fuck all the time?

I know plenty of hot guys. But so many of them are idiots. If he isnt respecting you, then please dont stay in the relationship "because he is hot".

Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

I like older men

If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

I don't really want to, but at the same time I am scared of telling him no face to face. My parents leave Friday, and that's when I get my phone back (went over texting). And I equally don't want to tell him when I am home alone.

(Alex)

If you dont want to, then dont.

If he had any love for you, he'd accept your decision.

So tell him you want to wait. If he refuses, dump him.

Yes he might be hot. But he'd also be a prick. And theres lots of hot guys out there. You'll find someone much better. Someone who will treat you well, listen to you, respect you, and love you. Not just be interesting in shoving his cock in your backside

Gov Best Friend - Curls

I like older men

I would advise you to not do it. As if you do, you may regret it and the whole relationship may be ruined

(Jordon Reid)

Thumbs up Re: What does anal sex feel like?

hey, im 14 and ive had anal sex once. at first it is sore and feels sort of stuffy up their, but once the penis glides in and out easily its one of the best feelings ever. make sure lube is used though.

HAVE FUN

(Kirsta)

teabagging?
    boy<3
    "when nothing else matters..."

its so weird, you know? how we always inevitably find ourselves wanting to run back to the ones we used to love, for some reason thinking it would work out differently the second time around

i didnt know i could love you this much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast