Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My girlfriend can't give a hand job for her life

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I don't know, I would much rather jerk my self off then my girlfriend. I cum much quicker and enjoy it much more. She does it too soft I think. I really don't know why hers are bad, but it takes me A LOTTT longer to cum when she jerks me off compared to when I do it. Is this the case for everyone or does she really just suck as hand jobs?

P.S. - She really doesn't know how to do it because I'm the first she jerked off, so what should I say to not hurt her feelings and to show her the right way.

• Advertising

The People's Administrator Jorge's Avatar
    My Diary
    ( 1 )
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

Default Re: My girlfriend can't give a hand job for her life

Communication is key. Remember that she doesn't have a penis, so she doesn't know like you do, since you probably use it everyday for that. So talk to her and show her. She'll learn from you.
    Administrator
    Diary |
    FORWARD
    Have a complaint? We want to hear it.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.

I had one ex g/f who was kinda the same as yours. I tried to explain to her how I like it and she got all pissed off and I had a very hard time getting her to even try it again after that. I could never cum with her doing it. My other ex g/f would do it and I would feel like was gonna cum in like a minute.

(SMAJ)

tell her to do it how u like it...like everyone sed communication is the key.
    im in love w| a boy i call Brandon.

babi we will make this last forever 823o7 x3

& it feels like a lifetime

the first time my girlfriend did it she sucked too but shes really good now
    just tell her what feels good and she'll catch on

(Logan)

How to Give the Best Hand Job
    Once in a while a guy just needs to relax, be pampered, and get off while give his own hands a rest. Self-pleasuring is always fun, but having a different set of hands on your cock is always more stimulating than touching yourself, and your man is sure to savor the extra attention. Giving a good hand job is an art, and you'll learn your own tricks and techniques with practice, but here are some tips to get you started stroking.
    Get Him Greasy
    The first thing to consider before giving a hand job is the type of lubrication you'll be using. Will it be petroleum-based or water-based, or do you just want to use saliva? All three have their good points and provide slightly different sensations. One thing to remember is that men in general are not turned on by fruity or floral scented lubes or lotions. These things are designed to please women and are tolerated by men who want their women to be happy. Men are more aroused by natural, earthy scents. Petroleum based lube, like Vaseline, provides a smooth, silky texture good for long slow stroking. Its thick, creamy consistency works as an insulator that locks in heat. The more you stroke, the warmer it gets. This can be especially good on cold winter nights.
    Water-based lubes like KY Jelly and Astroglide are slick and designed to simulate the body's natural lubrication (also known as pre-cum). These feel great and are the most commonly used as they adapt well to fast or slow stroking. Most hand jobs start slow and speed up as they go along. The only problem with water-based lubes is that they can dry out quickly. It's always best to start out with a generous amount and add more when needed. This of course will all depend on how long it takes for the guy to blow his load.
    Perhaps it's just the nature of the beast, but a lot of us are turned on by the warm slick feeling of spit. Maybe we enjoy the intimacy of our partner using their own fluids as lube. Or maybe we're just crude. But if you're the type of person who is good at working up a mouth full of saliva, this can be the sexiest way to go.
    Lay Him Back
    When you're ready to begin, have the guy lay back and relax. Since you will be doing all of the work, he can put his hands up behind his head, close his eyes, and just enjoy the sensations. Position yourself between his legs so that you can comfortably reach his cock and balls, but not so close that you are pressed up against him. You want to give yourself enough room to work. Place a generous amount of lube in one hand. Using the other hand, hold his dick out so that it is pointing straight up at the ceiling. Bring the hand full of lube down on the head of his cock and slowly draw it down the length of his shaft. As you do this, use the other hand to massage excess lube onto his balls. Remember that giving a good hand job really requires the use of both hands and plenty of lube.
    As your hand reaches the base of his shaft, reverse the motion and draw it slowly back up. When you reach the top, tighten your grip around the head and give it a little squeeze before starting your hand back down. Continue to repeat this motion for several strokes while also gently pulling and rubbing his balls with the other hand. Once you begin, try to never let your hand come completely off his dick. Every time you break your rhythm, you also break the mood and set back his climax.
    Hand Over Hand Stroking
    Continue this slow, even stroking until he begins softly moaning or making comments like, "Mmmm. That feels good." Then you'll know it's time to move on to phase two and heat things up. On the downward stroke, as your hand reaches the base of his shaft, start your other hand at the top. As the second hand goes down, remove the first and start it back at the top. Continue this hand over hand downstroke five or ten times then reverse it pulling your hands from bottom to top five or ten times. Repeat this procedure back and forth until his balls pull up tightly to his body and his breathing becomes heavy.
    Finish Him Off
    Now it's time to return to the single-hand, up-and-down stroking you started with. This time use a firmer grip and speed your stroke up to a rapid jacking motion. Gently but firmly, work the fingers of your other hand around his scrotum and pull his balls back down away from his body. By this point his body will begin to buck uncontrollably and streams of semen will shoot in the air. Once he stops shaking and catches his breath, he will definitely thank you for a job well done.
    Tips
    • Use plenty of lube, and keep pouring it on as the hand job progresses. Don't forget to use his pre-cum as extra lubrication.
    • Massage his balls with one hand as you stroke his dick with the other.
    • Keep a steady, even rhythm and accelerate as he becomes more excited.
    • Keep at least one hand on his cock, stroking, at all times.
    • Squeeze gently around the head of his cock and the base of his penis for extra stimulation.
    • Use a firm grip and long, full strokes, unless he specifically prefers a lighter touch.
    • When he gets close to climax, tug gently on his balls.
    • If you're adventurous, slip a lubed finger up his ass and nudge his prostate.

^ And where did you copy and paste that from

Communication is very important, you tell her what feels good. The reason your own masturbation feels better than her hand-jobs is because you know what you like, she doesn't - tell her.

Dude! Just teach her! Lol tell her what you like and not what to do an all that, she'll learn. Remember that she hasnt got a penis so how the hell can she be the best at it!

(Taylor)
    Banned

think it takes longer cuz she doesnt know wen to speed up or slow down, or wut part of ur dick feels better wen it gets more attention...

but, it sould still feel enjoyable...sounds like she's not very good at it...show her how

Guys hafta realise that its usually the same when a guy is giving a girl an orgasm. When one masturbates, they know exactly how things are feeling to themselves. It really sucks to get into a rhythm and have it be broken...but you hafta be patient. My boyfriend has an extremely difficult time getting off to handjobs, just because everything is different, as you don't have complete control, positions/hands are different, etc.

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

You can't complain about her not being able to give a handjob if you won't show her how. You can't just assume that she knows how to give one, girls don't have penises. You don't really even have to say anything if you don't want to, just show her with your hands what she should do. Like you said she should do it harder, then put your hand over hers and squeeze for a few seconds then move your hand away, she'll most likely realize that she should hold it harder, etc. If you do little things like that she should improve without you having to really "teach her". Anyway, I'm sure she'd appreciate that you taught her instead of just letting her try it without any knowledge about what feels good. Then she's wasting her time and yours.

(Thomas Sanders)

Be patient with her - she's probably more afriad that she'll make you cum to quick so she's easing off on the stroking. Just talk to her and let her know what you like best. I'm sure she'll get better with practice.

Quote Originally Posted by dwrightisgod View Post
    I don't know, I would much rather jerk my self off then my girlfriend. I cum much quicker and enjoy it much more. She does it too soft I think. I really don't know why hers are bad, but it takes me A LOTTT longer to cum when she jerks me off compared to when I do it. Is this the case for everyone or does she really just suck as hand jobs?

P.S. - She really doesn't know how to do it because I'm the first she jerked off, so what should I say to not hurt her feelings and to show her the right way.

(Vikki)

I don't even know why you're posting really, the reasons are obvious - firstly, of course you're a million times better at getting yourself off than she is at getting you off - you've been practicing, getting it exactly the way you like it, for God knows how long ! Secondly, you know what feels good and what doesn't, you're the one that can feel it, so you know whether you want faster, slower, more/less grip, etc., so why aren't you telling her ? You can't not give her any input and then complain when she does it wrong. And to add to it all, she's never even given handjobs to anyone before - you don't start out a pro.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

(leslie)

when girls are new at it they are not good! So sometimes you have to show them how to do it guide their hand bc you know how you like it and how you are use to it! try that or take them to a B and N or library too look at some books!
    *~WUZZER~*

You always said how lucky you were that we were all friends. But it was us, baby, who were the lucky ones. - Maureen (RENT)

Allow me to explain from my point of view... or penis of feel, if that works better.

Masturbation:

You start off by just "stroking" for lack of a better word. After a short time, you get to "the point of no return" as I like to call it. This is where you know you're going to bust a fat nut. With that in mind, you speed up, so as to make the orgasm come as soon as possible.

This is where it differs from a handjob.. for me atleast.

Handjob:

Starts the exact same... well, maybe not at first, because most girls wouldn't even know that stroking motion unless you tell them. Make sure you tell them, unless you're lucky and she was born with a handjob talent. So, she's stroking you. And you get to the point of no return, just like masturbation. Here's the difference. She can't feel it for you, so she keeps going at the same smooth and steady pace, where you'd be going furiously like an animal right now. The way I feel it, the more stimulation you can get in after "the point of no return," the better your orgasm is going to be. I'm guessing this isn't the same way for everyone else, but it definitely is for myself. So since she continues this steady pace, she gets more stimulation in, resulting in a much better orgasm.

I guarantee I could never re-create it. And please do not masturbate to my post, you sick fucking fucks. Thank you.
    I forgot your name, but I'd be happy to
    beat you to death with a pool cue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast