Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Female Orgasm & Ejaculation/Cumming

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    What are the symptoms of my girlfriend having an orgasm? I finger her and go down and give her oral on her clit. She says it feels very good and she feels tingles all over her body. Is that part of an orgasm? Does she nessesarily have to ejaculate/cum? What does it look like? similar to men's semen? Do all women ejaculate?

What is the best way and techniques for her to reach orgasm by fingering/oral?

Thanks,

• Advertising

tjk

Default Re: Female Orgasm & Ejaculation/Cumming

Girls don't ejaculate, or expell a substance like males do during orgasm. There is something where they may sometimes release a clear fluid called 'squirting', but I think its pretty rare.

An orgasm is more than tingling. The vagina contracts, she may stop breathing, hold her breath, moan outloud, become immobile and almost freeze and tense up as the orgasm is occuring...it is something that is not missed.

You need to communicate with your partner, some girls hate penetration and enjoy only clitoral stimulation, others enjoy both at once, etc etc...explore around and talk to her as you are and see what she enjoys.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

Yes sex tips allowed, his board is meant for giving advise not just making a funny statement laking anything useful. (If you want an example of this just reread your post)

Honestly the advise I can give you to help your girlfriend orgasm is simple, experiment with her and try different things and COMMUNICATE with her and she will tell you what works and whats not. This is the only way for the sexual side of your relationship to work out.

Should I just be licking her clit for like 10-15 mins and having a finger in her vagina? Will she orgasm and cum like that.. or do I have to spend anytime longer?

Depends entirely on her. Some girls are more sensitive than others and some techniques just don't do much.

Only you can find out what it takes to "get her there."

Firstly, i am going to give you this link; " Looking to give her an orgasm " and advise you to go there, as i have put some technique's, methods and tips there that should help.
    Secondly, i must say that orgasms are different for everyone, some people have different symptoms and feelings when they orgasm, for example some tingle, some go numb, some get muscle spasms ect...
    When she orgasms do you notice any difference in her? like does she act wierd for a few seconds? or have muscle spasms and move shakingly?
    Everyone is different as i said, and if you concentrate on her, you may just catch when she starts an orgasm, untill the end when she finish's... Good Luck !
    As for the second question, the answer is no, you don't have to ejaculate when you orgasm but it is most likely the case.

Quote Originally Posted by monn View Post
    Should I just be licking her clit for like 10-15 mins and having a finger in her vagina? Will she orgasm and cum like that.. or do I have to spend anytime longer?
    There's no set time limit. Sometimes it may take me few minutes to get off, the next it may even be 30 minutes, each and every session will vary due to alot of things.

Communicate with her, she's the best person to talk to
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

Banned

well since orgasming isnt a dsiease your parents shouldn't let you watch basic cable bc you need to be studying.

Banned

disease

Quote Originally Posted by americanidolfan View Post
    well since orgasming isnt a dsiease your parents shouldn't let you watch basic cable bc you need to be studying.

...?
    what is this post i dont even

(Will)

"Ohhh yes, yes, oh baby harder, I'm...almost....THERE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Should go something like that.
    15 Reasons to go out with a Paintballer: 1. We arent afraid to get down and dirty. 2. We know how to listen to directions. 3. We have at least a 10 inch barrel. 4. We can fire off 100's of rounds without getting tired. 5. We always wear protection. 6. We LOVE to be agressive. 7. We never forget to lube. 8. Money is no limit. 9. We can squeeze into tight spots. 10.We play in different positions. 11.Were quick to reload. 12.We make sure our balls are in perfect condition. 13.We can use any holes. 14.Spraying is no problem. 15.We have quick finger action.

NPPL '04 Div. 2 CHAMPS
    Team Tremor, #11

(Janine)

you might feel her vaginal muscles contract if you are fingering her also ask her etc
    23/f/NZ/in a relationship and looking for a job, unemployed. now studying certificate in ECE ( early childhood education)
    Used to be known as Janine

(Liz)

yes, when she is about to orgasm she will get tense and just ask her to tell you. not every girl can ejaculate and squirt.
    SW33T CHICK [15/F/AUS]

Its EXTREMELY rare to squirt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information