Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So what does eating pussy feel like?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Im kinda nervous about doing it, my girlfreind and I have agreed to go to 3rd base and I wanna get her the biggest orgasm ever!

Got any advice? And how does it feel/taste?

• Advertising

Default Re: So what does eating pussy feel like?

When i finger her i ushally lick my fingers after, but it dont rly taste of anything. The smell is bearable, but its not one of my faviroute smells.

(Logan)

1. Start slow

Don't be in a hurry to attack her clit. Kiss, nibble, and suck on her mouth, her breasts, her thighs. Like any sex act, she needs to be relaxed and ready before you start getting serious. Even when you do make it down there, kiss and lick and suck on all of her, not just her clit. Her labia need attention too, and many women love having a tongue pushed up inside of them.
    <hr> 2. Find the clit

You need to find the spot near or on her clit that is "just right" for her, the area that, with every flick of your tongue, sends surges of pleasure through her body. No, we're not going to draw you a picture, or describe a roadmap. The best way to find it is simply to ask her. Each woman is slightly different in how she wants to be stimulated, so tell her to give you guidance as your explore her nether regions.

Note: some women find direct clitoral stimulation too intense. You need to communicate to find the way to stimulate her best.

<hr> 3. Relax your tongue

Many men tense up their tongues and flick the tip furiously against her clit. That's all wrong. A relaxed tongue will do the trick better, using the broad flat part, whether you flick it or just bob your head.

<hr> 4. Use your hands

Your hands are free, so use them! A little finger-fucking is a great complement to clitoral stimulation. You can also caress her labia, lubed up with her own juices, of course. If you're an adventuresome couple, even try putting a finger or two up her ass. However, be careful not to put them anywhere near the vagina after that. A pair of latex gloves and water-based lube will definitely come in handy.

<hr> 5. Get down to business

Once you've gotten her excited and figured out her hot spots, it's time to get down to business. Flick your tongue with a steady rhythm over her clit. Don't stop, and don't change the rhythm. That's the key to making her come: patience and a steady stroke. Don't vary things too much, and for goodness sake, don't ask her "did you come yet?" Let her fall naturally into an intense, mind-blowing orgasm

cheers dude

What does it feel like for the guy though? The taste varies i know but on average

(Logan)

I kinda just layed down and did it... It doesn't feel like much

(Malika al-Layl)
    Somewhere 'twixt a rock and a hard place.

Oh, Seraphim ich hab' dich lieb! You, dear sir, are a god!

Let me fill you in on a secret, if when you think you're done, you're not. There is a very, very good chance your tongue will feel like it will fall off the first few times. Do not stop until she's came. Trust me, you'll know.

Though, I must say, latex gloves... that sounds kind of, I dunno, creepy. Like some kind of wierd doctor's office of sex. Make sure she doesn't mind before you whip out the latex gloves...
    Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Obsidian Butterfly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus
    Mrow! I like a girl who's willing to work for it... and isn't afraid to commit a class B felony in the process.

Melissa, gov bitch since GoVirtual!
    I just whined about my 401k. I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ali-
    All worship Melissa.
    ابسديان بترفلاي

(Logan)

definitley, when eating her out, finger her, and go for the g-spot. she will go nuts

(Vikki)

Variation is everything. Even the most thrilling move gets boring after a bit, and you just go numb.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

once you've done it for her a few times, the next time you do it, put a strong mint in ure mouth and then do ure thang, ure minty tongue and breath will enhance the effect. (ask her first)

Nice job Seraphim! Wow! I don't have much to add, but here goes. I had always heard the saying that "Once you get past the smell you've got it licked". Also, all I could think of was she pees out of there and has periods (yuck) out of there. Of course, it didn't bother me to think I like her to put her mouth where I pee and since I'm not circumcised, maybe I didn't pull the skin all the way back in the shower. But that's different haha. It's not my mouth.

The first time I did it, the smell was more than what I smelled on my finger (you know you do that too!), but I really kind of liked it. It was a sexy smell. I licked all around her clit and just under the hood part and holy crap she started pushing hard against my face. I loved it. I've been a confirmed oral sex giver since then. I love getting it, but I really love giving it.

Anyway, all I can say it's fun, it's great and your girlfriend shoudl love it. Have fun!

it's more enjoyable if it seems like the guy likes it. and if he stops too soon, now that just sucks. just because a girl starts to get excited and into it, doesn't mean she's come yet, so just keep going.
    I love him, forever and for always.

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop...."

(Dan)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    Many men tense up their tongues and flick the tip furiously against her clit. That's all wrong. A relaxed tongue will do the trick better, using the broad flat part, whether you flick it or just bob your head.
    Do any girls prefer a tensed-up tongue flicking furiously against their clit?

(Dan)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebasketball
    I licked all around her clit and just under the hood part and holy crap she started pushing hard against my face.
    Do any girls find it too much to be licked under the hood (directly on the clitoral glans [clitoral head])?

(Guess)

Um...didn't you have a threesome some days back? What, you just sat back and watched, how can you be comfy about doing that, but not this?

(Mark)

Quote Originally Posted by AndyThorley
    Um...didn't you have a threesome some days back? What, you just sat back and watched, how can you be comfy about doing that, but not this?
    Hes prob one of those people who just lie on GovTeen because they think its funny.
    If you believe in matter, then you believe in god.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast