Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Christian Views on Sex

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I understand that sex should be saved until marriage but does that mean all sexual activity also? Like blowjobs, handjobs? Because I think the bible is only against sexual intercourse not necessarily things like blow jobs.

• Advertising

Default Re: Christian Views on Sex

Blowjob= sodomy, which is forbidden inside and outside of marriage.

Handjob: Not sure. I think it still counts as "sex" according to the bible, and may even count as "sodomy".

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

(brianne.)

Quote Originally Posted by Synćsthesia View Post
    Blowjob= sodomy, which is forbidden inside and outside of marriage.

Handjob: Not sure. I think it still counts as "sex" according to the bible, and may even count as "sodomy".

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
    I was taught that all of that and stuff like dry humping, thrusting, grinding, all of that is very bad and crap.

But I don't think it is, but that's just me.
    Provehito In Altum.

As the saying goes, I want to be the best-looking corpse there is - Janice Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by brguy View Post
    I understand that sex should be saved until marriage but does that mean all sexual activity also? Like blowjobs, handjobs? Because I think the bible is only against sexual intercourse not necessarily things like blow jobs.
    I don't mean to be offensive, but I believe the bible should not be a person's only source of information when making sexual decisions. Obviously, there are huge benefits for saving sex until marriage--your risk for STDs is near zero if your partner does the same. So that much is good to listen to.

Oral sex is considered sodomy and I'm not sure about handjobs. However, various religious texts are against all sorts of things such as homosexual sex and masturbation that we now know are normal sexual behaviors, so take that into account when considering how you listen to these texts.

Hopefully, you'll find a way to combine your religious beliefs with what is known today about human sexual behavior. A handjob, for instance, is extremely low risk and there's nothing wrong with having one if you feel comfortable with it. If you want, you could also talk to a trusted clergy member, youth minister, or other trustworthy adult about what is appropriate for a teen's sexual behavior.

(Alex)

Quote Originally Posted by hehe
    If you want, you could also talk to a trusted clergy member, youth minister, or other trustworthy adult about what is appropriate for a teen's sexual behavior.
    ....and im sure they would all be too willing to give a practical demonstration
    Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody is watching.

Gov little brother - Thatsme
    Gov Best Friend - Curls
    Gov 'LOL' parents - Jaden & Yorkie (dont ask, i had no say in the matter, considering Social Services)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fantastic
    I was about to say that I know a tolerable gay guy that I don't want to fuck, but then I remembered that no, I do want to fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWFAN
    You cant control what your dreaming. One time I had a wet dream that I was fucking a pig

Quote Originally Posted by thatsme on MSN
    I like older men

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    If they'd kick you out for being gay or not being christian why would you want to be part of the Hitler You... Boy Scouts of America, anyway?

(Patrick)

Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=170

*Cough*
    House of The Rising Sun
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain! One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night filled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy."
    -------------------------------------------
    écrasez l'infâme!
    hope

Quote Originally Posted by AstraGSI View Post
    LOL. Such hypocrites. Even though that's obviously a very small minority, makes me wonder what they're really thinking when they preach being a good person, and especially when they preach anti-gay stuff.

(Zain)

I consider oral sex to be sex. Not that I am a Christian.

Lover of cold brewskies

(Edna)

I think its very practical, all of their teachings. Teenage pregnancies are a problem which if people followed the church's teaching would cease. Prostitution would also be stopped which is another problem being address at the moment (Ipswich murders). One parent families are not so good in raising a child as a two parent family. This would also stop as marriage would be unreversible (no divorce, except in the case of domestic violence) and so the child would be have a better upbringing.
    Although hand-jobs and blow-jobs are not proper sex, it is still a sexual relationship which is not allowed in the church. Think about it, people usually start off slowly with hand or oral stimulation and then move on from there. This would lead to proper sex which is not allowed. Blow-jobs are also called Oral Sex, which is sex, obviously

i looked up sodomy and does this mean you aren't supposed to have oral sex even when you are married?

i have a very appropriate answer to this question.

Masturbation (or non sexual acts), isn't addressed in the bible, so there is NO direct, definitive scripture that says that the practice is right or wrong.

"i tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her, in his heart" (Matthew 5.28).

So that means that looking with lust at a woman is committing sin. Jesus asks us to withdraw from sin. 99% of Masturbation (or sexual/ non-sexual acts) are caused by thinking sexually about another person. So isn't this also considered adultery? Coming back to the point where Jesus asks us to withdraw from sin. Non-sexual activities (such as masturbation) can lead to, sex before marriage, which is considered WRONG in the eyes of God.

*This information was sourced from
    Every young mans battle by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker
    I will give advice when it is saught

(stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by farlap View Post
    i have a very appropriate answer to this question.

Masturbation (or non sexual acts), isn't addressed in the bible, so there is NO direct, definitive scripture that says that the practice is right or wrong.
    Apparently it's only if you masturbate with sexual fantasies on your mind because lust is considered bad

(stephen)

If Masturbation was mentioned in the Bible, it would probably be something like this ......

"If your penis causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose a part of your body than to have all of it thrown into hell"

i looked up sodomy and does this mean you aren't supposed to have oral sex even when you are married?
    no

(Bill)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I say fuck that. I can do it and confess later.
    If I was Bob Marley I said could you be loved
    If I was half pint I'd ball the lord up above
    If I was Mike Tyson I'd look for a fight
    If I was a BoomtownRats I would be stayin up all night
    If I was the king Ad-Rock i would get stupid dumb
    If rhymes were valiums, I'd be comfortably numb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast