View Poll Results: Who do I pick!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breezi

0 0%
  • Chelsea

1 100.00%

Default I love my girlfriend, but I'm falling for my bestfriend! What do I do?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My girlfriend, Breezi, and I have been dating for several months and we've gotten really close. I see her all the time even though she lives more than an hour away and we love eachother a lot. We laugh and text all the time and it feels like we are ment to be together <3. Through her I met my bestfriend, Chelsea! We always hang out, joke around, and text too. At a few school basketball games Breezi didn't show up so I hung out with Chelsea all night and we had a great time. But the next day Breezi sent me a few texts and she was really angry because several of her friends called and told her Chelsea and I were flirting. I decided to try and fix our relationship by hanging out with her more and going to several dances with her. She went to one recently and thought I wasnt going so I decided to suprise her with a Valentine's Day card at the dance! It worked and we were having a great night as we danced to a few slow songs. Then came her turn DJ, for the rest of the night. I sat by Chelsea and we were joking around and having a good time like usual. A slow song came on and I went to ask Breezi to dance but she blew me off and began ignoring me. I asked her a few more times to dance until I was nearly heartbroken. I sat by my friends Wyatt and Chelsea and they both said the same thing, that I put too much into being with Breezi to be treated that way. After the dance Chelsea stayed with me, while Breezi ran off to go home. Later that night Breezi and I fixed everything up, but Chelsea and I also talked. As we talked, I noticed I became a bit flirty and so did she...the next day we were texting and kinda flirting and she asked what I was thinking. I kept hiding what I was thinking, but she turned my (and her) persistance into a little game. Finally just after I gave she quit too, but I already sent her a text saying that I liked her, and as it turns out she likes me too. I know I need to be faithful to Breezi, but I feel so incredibly attracted to Chelsea. I love Breezi, but Chelsea and I get along so well, I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me? I don't know what to do <\3

• Advertising

(Eshays Adlays)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: I love my girlfriend, but I'm falling for my bestfriend! What do I do?

Why cant you have them both?

.................................)
    ...............................(
    ................................)
    █████████████||||

This is what you are. A fag.

(Afraid to Leave Stoop)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Default Re: I love my girlfriend, but I'm falling for my bestfriend! What do I do?

Oh dear, you've put yourself in quite the situation. Somebody is going to get hurt in this situation, and you aren't going to be able to avoid that. What you need to do is think about who makes you more happy and who you would rather be with. That's who you should be with.

When you decide (don't decide too quickly, and PLEASE don't choose whichever answer you get from the poll), you'll have to explain to the other person that you're either committed to your girlfriend or have found somebody else. No matter what you choose, somebody is going to be hurt. You will NOT be able to make everyone happy in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    You... get out
    Former Current H&A/H&D Moderator

Did you have to -_-

And choose from your heart who you would like to be with more and your still going to have to tell the other that your not interested in a relationship with her and blah blah blah

But please don't be too rash on how you say those things as well or it could end really badly

Teen Crossroads
    We're always here, Whenever you need us

(Eshays Adlays)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBloke184 View Post
    But please don't be too rash on how you say those things as well or it could end really badly
    To be perfectly honest the chances are one of these girls are going to turn into a huge bitch when they get rejected so either was rough seas lie ahead.

.................................)
    ...............................(
    ................................)
    █████████████||||

This is what you are. A fag.

To be perfectly honest the chances are one of these girls are going to turn into a huge bitch when they get rejected so either was rough seas lie ahead.
    I was being nice

Teen Crossroads
    We're always here, Whenever you need us