(Brendan)

Default Girlfriend admits she's talking dirty to other guys...

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey guys, so I'm pretty much gonna make a long story short but I have been dating this girl for several months now and we were talking and conversation eventually led her to say that she didn't want people taking her phone because there's dirty texts (no pics) on it, and of course I thought she was talking about me but I was curious and I asked her and she said that there were some to and from other guys... so I'm just like wtf and she says that she's "joking" around when she sends and receives dirty texts from these guys and she's being serious with me... but I mean come on, let's face it how exactly could you be joking so to say when you're talking dirty to someone? I mean I really really like this girl and I just wanna know what other people thing of this and maybe what I should do.

Many thanks,
    Brendan

• Advertising

(Ben)

Default Re: Girlfriend admits she's talking dirty to other guys...

Just a heads up stop liking her shes a hoe bag. Get rid of her now and save yourself the pain later.

(MiK)

There are certain boundaries that should not be crossed in a relationship. She crossed one of these boundaries. It's not okay for her to be messaging other guys sexual messages and its not okay for her to be receiving them. While she has no control over someone sending her messages, she can delete them and she can tell the person messaging her that she is in a relationship and that those messages are out of line.

Tell her how it is, if she doesn't stop this then I'd agree with the above post to get rid of her. She clearly isn't taking you seriously, because if she was she wouldn't be doing anything sexual with other guys, this of course includes talking/messaging sexual stuff.

A friend of my gf's tried some subtle sexual hints wanting my gf to do things on webcam with him. She refused it, I found out and threatened this guy that if he ever tries anything of the sort that the next room he'll be visiting will be in the hospital.
    If you really like this girl than you should be a bit territorial over her, I wouldn't let guys txting dirty messages to my gf go unnoticed, shit will be said and blood will be spilt. Nobody fucks with what is mine.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Robert)
    lol wut Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniaco View Post
    There are certain boundaries that should not be crossed in a relationship. She crossed one of these boundaries. It's not okay for her to be messaging other guys sexual messages and its not okay for her to be receiving them.
    Different relationships have different boundaries. This would be perfectly acceptable with some.

(MiK)

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy2112 View Post
    Different relationships have different boundaries. This would be perfectly acceptable with some.
    Assuming this was discussed before hand, sure. I can't imagine any guy wanting his gf to talk dirty/sexually with another guy. He'd have to be pretty fucked up to want that, unless its some odd fetish of his.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Mark-o)

You should do what you feel is right.
    I know it would bother me and I would tell her so. But it doesn't have to mean it bothers you in the same way.