(Chris Barr)

Cry "My hearts not in it" - What does this mean?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    My girlfreind of 10 months just broke up with me today. she actually broke up with me two other times during the past 2 weeks. we aggreed to work on things to improve them. Everything was pretty good. we went ona date to the same place we went on our first date. had great sex that night. everything was going pretty well. she was seemingly happy and i was as well. the night after that date we had plans to go to her house and watch a movie as i would sleep over. She was with her friends the entire night. she said she wants me to call her so i believe where she is. she said i should go with her and her friends but i refused.this seems weird becuase she has never said this before and ive never really accused her .She keeps telling me that her heart is not in it. We have been pretty good up untill the end of september. I went on a huge road trip in august and when i came back her love for me was so strong i felt amazing. Now she tells me her heart isnt in it. what does this mean. and Does anyone have any good ways to get over an ex?

my heart is ripped apart and i feel terrible. i cant stop crying. i feel awful.

• Advertising

(Casey)

Default Re: "My hearts not in it" - What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by christer88 View Post
    My girlfreind of 10 months just broke up with me today. she actually broke up with me two other times during the past 2 weeks. we aggreed to work on things to improve them. Everything was pretty good. we went ona date to the same place we went on our first date. had great sex that night. everything was going pretty well. she was seemingly happy and i was as well. the night after that date we had plans to go to her house and watch a movie as i would sleep over. She was with her friends the entire night. she said she wants me to call her so i believe where she is. she said i should go with her and her friends but i refused.this seems weird becuase she has never said this before and ive never really accused her .She keeps telling me that her heart is not in it. We have been pretty good up untill the end of september. I went on a huge road trip in august and when i came back her love for me was so strong i felt amazing. Now she tells me her heart isnt in it. what does this mean. and Does anyone have any good ways to get over an ex?

my heart is ripped apart and i feel terrible. i cant stop crying. i feel awful.
    She doesn't love you. That's what it means. The sooner you accept that fact, the easier it'll be. If you dwell on what you might've done or said then you'll never get over it. I understand it sucks, we've all been there, but don't dwell on it. Go on about your daily life. It didn't work out and sometimes it's that simple. Something in her mind made her stop feeling the way she did about you. In the end, it's not a huge deal.

Chin up, buddy

(John)
    my personal philosify ***just wing it*** Member

A girl that changes her mind after all that she must be crazy or she found someone esle while you were away and have been trying to tell you and couldn't because she had some empify for you. also you really need to move on.
    If your from California join this group!
    http://forums.govteen.com/groups/cal...an+teens..html

(Chris Barr)

Cry Re: "My hearts not in it" - What does this mean?

Its not that easy to just get over her. She is the one person I always looked forward to seeing. I love her with all my heart. I feel maybe if we take a break , we could try again. I don't want to think its someone else. That's My ultimate fear. I just don't understand what I did wrong. This is such a rough time in my life. Im so busy with school gym and work. She was the only person I looked forward to seeing... the feeling in my chest and stomach is awful. Only a handful of people can say they truelly know how I feel. I mean its 10am and normally I would be sleeping but I can't stop thinking about her since the second my eyes open.
    What's the best way to get over her and move on?

(Casey)

Quote Originally Posted by christer88 View Post
    Its not that easy to just get over her. She is the one person I always looked forward to seeing. I love her with all my heart. I feel maybe if we take a break , we could try again. I don't want to think its someone else. That's My ultimate fear. I just don't understand what I did wrong. This is such a rough time in my life. Im so busy with school gym and work. She was the only person I looked forward to seeing... the feeling in my chest and stomach is awful. Only a handful of people can say they truelly know how I feel. I mean its 10am and normally I would be sleeping but I can't stop thinking about her since the second my eyes open.
    What's the best way to get over her and move on?
    Of course it's that easy to get over her. You're not willing to. As you said, you think that you guys can just take a break and everything will be all better. Unfortunately that's not usually how it works. Once she breaks up with you, I betcha she's not gonna see the point in trying.

Don't tell us we don't know how you feel, it's happened to people besides you, I promise. As far as you not wanting to know if there was another person, there's apart of getting over it. Don't think about it. You need to go on about your daily life. Eventually it'll get easier...

Thread Information