Default How to tell a girl you like her without really telling her?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    With my guy friends, I'm not shy at all. With my friends that are guys and there's a girl there escpecially if I know them I'm not shy at all. Apart from most of the guys in the school I don't have a very good rep with girls. I'm not ugly and most girls would say I'm not. Most of them or at least a lot of girls in my school or at least the more popular ones dot seem to realize I exist. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in 8th grade.

For some reason I think this girl in my school likes me. A while ago my guy friend that's good friends with her said that she told him she likes me by that was a long time ago. Her friend has asked me at least 5 times what I think about her and if I would I out with her and mentions her to me a lot.

I don't know how to really figure out if she likes me or tell her I like her without just saying it.

• Advertising

(My name? Hell no.)

Default Re: How to tell a girl you like her without really telling her?

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazyboy7 View Post
    With my guy friends, I'm not shy at all. With my friends that are guys and there's a girl there escpecially if I know them I'm not shy at all. Apart from most of the guys in the school I don't have a very good rep with girls. I'm not ugly and most girls would say I'm not. Most of them or at least a lot of girls in my school or at least the more popular ones dot seem to realize I exist. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm in 8th grade.

For some reason I think this girl in my school likes me. A while ago my guy friend that's good friends with her said that she told him she likes me by that was a long time ago. Her friend has asked me at least 5 times what I think about her and if I would I out with her and mentions her to me a lot.

I don't know how to really figure out if she likes me or tell her I like her without just saying it.
    Look: don't get caught up in playing games of "does he/she like me."

Be straightforward and brutally honest. Go up to her and say, "Hey you seem like a pretty nice person; would you have any interest in studying together or going out to lunch somewhere?"

If she says, "Hell no," then she probably is not mutally attracted to you...........................which is precisely the exact same thing that you would have found out three months from now after playing the "secret admirer" game...

Don't get yourself fooled into thinking that she does or does not like you based upon how you are interpreting her body language.

Frankly, I could never date a woman who was anything less that blunt & straight-to-the point over issues like this.
    Chemistry: Matter, you cheap whore.
    Chemistry: True substance abuse.

Peter Griffin: "You know that black guy is doing well because everything he owns is white."

(Franky)

Quote Originally Posted by kdee View Post
    Look: don't get caught up in playing games of "does he/she like me."

Be straightforward and brutally honest. Go up to her and say, "Hey you seem like a pretty nice person; would you have any interest in studying together or going out to lunch somewhere?"

If she says, "Hell no," then she probably is not mutally attracted to you...........................which is precisely the exact same thing that you would have found out three months from now after playing the "secret admirer" game...

Don't get yourself fooled into thinking that she does or does not like you based upon how you are interpreting her body language.

Frankly, I could never date a woman who was anything less that blunt & straight-to-the point over issues like this.
    being straight to the point makes the world so much easier.
    Seriously.
    It helps to not beat around the bush.
    "I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe. I was not offended, for I know I had to rise above it all, or drown in my own shit."

(Proctalgia Fugax)

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazyboy7 View Post
    kdee hit the nail on the head. It takes less time to find out suing the direct method and you have your answer so much faster.
    Nobody has to guess that Baby can't be blessed
    Till she sees finally that she's like all the rest
    With her fog, her amphetamine and her pearls.

GovSlag: Jack (Lawl)
    GovHomie: Tash (Illusion)

On Pidgin talking to Jack:
    (10:38:08 PM) Niterunner: stupid alcohol
    (10:38:10 PM) Niterunner: wish I hain't drunk
    (10:38:14 PM) Niterunner: didn't even get a boob squeeze.
    (10:38:20 PM) Alan: on the pull?
    (10:38:24 PM) Alan: or drinking with your maw?
    (10:38:30 PM) Niterunner: One and the same mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizotypical View Post
    Psychiatrists must love you.

(will)

kdee for the win on this one.

just be blunt. don't immediatly try a relationship though, give it at least a week of flirting and talking before making it offical. that way you'll know if she's a crazy one, you don't want a crazy one.

most guys in school play the secret admirer game, by being blunt you'll set yourself apart in a far more mature way

(Claire)

well... it's never a good idea to do it through a friend. if you both have a myspace or facebook, message her. say something like, "your friend (so and so) keeps asking me if i like you or if i'd go out with you... what's the deal?" or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    This thread will continue to keep me entertained until the depths of time reach their limits, at which point I'll jump from a rooftop pronouncing my fetishes at the top of my lungs.

Then I'll wake up.

(will)

Quote Originally Posted by claire.marie View Post
    well... it's never a good idea to do it through a friend. if you both have a myspace or facebook, message her. say something like, "your friend (so and so) keeps asking me if i like you or if i'd go out with you... what's the deal?" or something.
    that makes it sound like you don't want her and you hate when her friend brings it up.
    and minus man points for using facebook/myspace to say something online you can say in person

Thread Information