Default what should I do for our 1 year anniversary?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    okay well i've been going out with this *amazing* girl for a year now....

and... I really wanna just blow her away... but I don't know what I should do?

I mean obviously take her on a date... haha.. I have that covered. We've decided to go on one about noon and then spend the rest of the day/night at my house....

girls... any ideas of something romantic/cool that you'd wish for your guy to do for you on your one year anniversary? cause... I dunno.. I want some imput.. so I can just surprise her and make her so happy...

• Advertising

Default Re: what should I do for our 1 year anniversary?

Beach then go out for dinner. Maybe a movie after that.

(Yeppp)
    Album
    Member Photo Albums

yeah, hang out in a special place. take her to a nice dinner, not too formal cause its a bit strange for a 15 yr old to do that. watch a new movie, spend the whole day with her.

(Roman Zolanski)
    Seek Bromance. Member FourOhSeven!'s Avatar

Bring her back to the place you met her. Or for something simple, i suggest dinner,movie, some other thing you 2 like doing.
    DJ, easy my fucking mind.

Well, you know her best. Anniversaries should be tailored to you, her and your relationship. Do something SHE wants, something SHE'S been talking about going, seeing, doing, whatever.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect
    To be wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by P[a]radiseFound View Post
    Well, you know her best. Anniversaries should be tailored to you, her and your relationship. Do something SHE wants, something SHE'S been talking about going, seeing, doing, whatever.
    Winner.

Do something that applies to you, your girl, and your relationship. Take her to the first place you met or where you had your first date or where you shared your first kiss. Something like that. Or if she suggests something, then go with that.

(Jen)

Yep, do something that you know will be special to the two of you!

My boyfriend and I celebrate our anniversary every May with a picnic in the park that includes our favourite finger-foods. We started doing it because I always thought that was a cute thing to do when I was 14. Now, we like it because it is simple and lets us focus on just being together, and because it's turned into a nice tradition for us over the years.

Thinking about the things she's talked about doing over the past year, things that mean something to the two of you, etc. Pick something based on that.
    "He lay on his bed at night listening to the silver light of stars crashing against the window screen" -- Anne Carson

Words

Definately, think of the kind of person you are. I think of myself as British Gentleman. So I got her 3 roses, went to a very nice restaurant, and then went to an orchestra. I am sure not all 15yr olds like that and I mean I was in college. So pick some stuff. Do something sweet and memorable. Keep something in your mind though, you kind of need to keep things the same year after year or better, so don't go to all out, but do special things. Don't necessarily have that restrict you though, you can do something amazing and just let your girl know I can't do it every year or maybe even match it, but I wanted to do it for you. And then you'll get a nice hug and kiss. Be up front and sweet and everything works in a relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seany
    Fact is, people are too scared too live.
    "Who hath a book has but to read
    And he may be a King indeed;
    His kingdom is his inglenook-
    All this is his who hath a book."

(Eddy)

If you really want to blow her away (and blow a hole in your wallet) buy 365 roses and leave it as a bouquet on her bed, leave a love note on the roses and say stuff like "here there is one rose for everyday you have made a difference in my life" or something along those lines.

Leave a p.s. on the note saying youll meet her some where at some time and take her for a really romantic picnic - ie on i hill looking over the town, in the park.. where ever.

Hope that helps, thats what im gonna do on our one year (me and my girlfriend)

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaipha View Post
    If you really want to blow her away (and blow a hole in your wallet) buy 365 roses and leave it as a bouquet on her bed, leave a love note on the roses and say stuff like "here there is one rose for everyday you have made a difference in my life" or something along those lines.

Leave a p.s. on the note saying youll meet her some where at some time and take her for a really romantic picnic - ie on i hill looking over the town, in the park.. where ever.

Hope that helps, thats what im gonna do on our one year (me and my girlfriend)
    oh wow.. i like that rose idea..... any idea how much it'd cost? haha...

and... just for the note.. we're both 17... not 15.. but.. i guess that doesn't make much of a difference.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by zorak123 View Post
    oh wow.. i like that rose idea..... any idea how much it'd cost? haha...

and... just for the note.. we're both 17... not 15.. but.. i guess that doesn't make much of a difference.. haha
    Roses are really freaking expensive. My boyfriend bought me a dozen and they cost like $50. You would have to buy her 30 dozen to get her the 365 roses, so that would be 1500, which in my oppinon, would be a waste because they don't last long anyway and it's not worth it to spend that much money on a gift. You could always buy her fake roses and do it- I think the affect might still be there.
    Be a hero and adopt your next pet.

(Jen)

In my opinion, spending lots of money on flowers is a waste. They're really generic and will melt within the week. You're much better off putting your money and effort towards something that is significant to THIS relationship. For example, 365 reasons you love her, or memories about the relationship, is going to mean a lot more to her than 365 flowers that you dropped all your money on will.
    "He lay on his bed at night listening to the silver light of stars crashing against the window screen" -- Anne Carson

Words

(Anna)

If your anniversary is in the summer, try to incorporate something with the season. Picnics are awesome, how about a canoeing or kayaking trip. Or borrow a telescope from someone and rent an astronomy book from the library, and do some amateur stargazing... I don't know a girl who wouldn't find that special.

Pretty much all girls I know would much rather prefer a date than a pricy gift.

Try NOT to include other friends, and minimize the chance you have of bumping into people you know. Turn off your phone. Make sure it's just the two of you that night.

My boyfriend and I went to see Beauty and the Beast on stage for our one-year... then we went out for dinner, and for a walk in the park in the snow as we admired the Christmas decorations.
    Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

(Eddy)

Lol im gonna steal the roses from the neighbors garden