Default Horizontal Lying Testicle

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hey there, I asked this question before but I don't think anyone understood my concern.

Basically my left testicle is horizontal in my scrotum. Unlike the one below where it is sort of more vertical if you know what I mean.

I just want to know if this is normal/ok, hope I make sense!

Thanks

• Advertising

Banned

Default Re: Horizontal Lying Testicle

I think that I understand what you mean in that you are saying that the testicle is not facing upwards having an oblong shape but rather is pointing "out." My view is that as long as the testicle is descended, getting a blood supply, is not causing you pain, or is causing friction with your other testicle, then you are most likely all right. However, the next time you have a doctor's appointment definitely bring up your testicular issue and have it examined. Chances are it is just in an odd position and nothing more, but it is best to get a professional's view of your situation.

Does this cause you any pain? If so, you should go to your doctor. If not, it's hard to know if there's a problem or not. I'd be inclined to say no, but I'm not a medical expert.
    hehe
    p101 moderator

(Numbers)

i have this problem too
    my left testicle is bit like that and

hehe no it doesnt cause any pain it feels normal unless i look at it or touch it than it feel out of shape

Quote Originally Posted by Freudian Slip
    Quote Originally Posted by steeper
    Why brain, why do you stop working when people are attractive?!
    We were given two heads and only enough blood to use one at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjesus
    I don't like boys any more. They keep being straight. How dare they!?
    Quote Originally Posted by 8======D View Post
    I'm immature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    An orgy is not a shortened term for orgasm.

Thanks for replies.

It doesn't cause pain or anything it just feels/looks a bit funny. At first when I noticed it and researched I had a thought it might be Torsion because one website said that a symptom was a horizontal testicle but I have ruled that out because I felt no pain and surely I would have known.

That's probably a good idea to ask when I'm next at the doctor.

It does appear to hang quite a bit lower than the other one though.. like more than i'd say is normal. Think that could be a problem?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-boy View Post
    Thanks for replies.

It doesn't cause pain or anything it just feels/looks a bit funny. At first when I noticed it and researched I had a thought it might be Torsion because one website said that a symptom was a horizontal testicle but I have ruled that out because I felt no pain and surely I would have known.

That's probably a good idea to ask when I'm next at the doctor.

It does appear to hang quite a bit lower than the other one though.. like more than i'd say is normal. Think that could be a problem?
    I would say that your testicle hanging significantly lower than the other one really should not be a problem especially since you are not experiencing any pain. My guess is that you simply have a slight birth defect that thankfully is not negatively impacting you. When you think about it the ideal situation is for the testicles to be at different levels from one another as if they are on the exact same level, then there is always a danger they can collide or rub against each other. I am guessing that your testicle was always in the horizontal position, but you probably never had reason to be concerned until you have started puberty and noticed other guys or gone through sex ed.

My thinking is that your testicle's connections with your body must have ended up on the side of a normal testicle resulting in the horizonatally positioned testicle that you have. As long as you don't have pain, discomfort, or cannot perform normal sexual functions, then I would say that you are all right. I would be checked out, however, the next time you see your doctor just to be safe.