Default Headache while masterbating

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hello, I never got headaches while masterbating, but now I do everytime I masterbate.

I don't masterbate that much, only 3 -5 times a week

I don't cum that much either , but the headaches I get ruin my "experience" and my head hurts for the extra hour afterwards...

• Advertising

Default Re: Headache while masterbating

I had the same thing happen to me for a while, its a really bad idea to masturbate when your about to get a headache or when you are already having one.

One reason you are getting headaches is because you may not be drinking enough water. Also drinking a lot of water when you get a head ache is the best way to actually get the head ache to go away.

I do drink a lot of water, normally 6 cups of water a day

and I get the headache in the middle of masterbating..

Birthday

Does this happen when your at your climax? I've had this happen to me before where I was at my climax, and I got this incredibly sharp pain in the back of my head, I'm guessing where my central nervous system is. So I could have pinched a nerve. It hurt for the rest of the day.

You could have been going at it too hard. Try taking some time off from it, go a little slower or easier, and see if that helps with the headaches.

See the following thread and scroll down to Section N about Orgasm Headaches:

Common Puberty Concerns of Boys
    WWJD - What WOULD Jesus do? Read Matthew, chapters 5-7 in the Bible - and find out now!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a medical professional and my posts should be considered layman's advice only. When in doubt see your doctor. Also please note: Due to personal policy and time limitations, I have set my profile options to accept messages from GovTeen Staff only. I regret any inconvenience this may cause.

It can be normal. However, if the headache is right before or at the time of orgasm, it could be an indicator of something serious. Unless you're on a medication that could be causing it, it'd be wise to look into the cause of such headaches if they occur regurally. But if it's just at the start of masturbation, I wouldn't be worried.
    hehe
    p101 moderator