Default Nutritional Facts about Vaginal Fluid

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    Hello,
    I know that semen has like 5 calories and is somewhat good for a girl/boy to ingest. like it is somewhat healthy and it whitens teeth. I was wondering if vaginal fluid has the same traits i have not been able to find anything about it online. I eat my girlfriend out a lot and she gets a lot out of it so i wonder if I will too. any answers would be greatly appreciated. I thought this would be the most fitting section in the P101 section, please move it if anyone feels it is not. Thank You in advance for your help.

-TheGroundling
    http://forums.govteen.com/a/
    ^My Diary, Hit It Up^
    I Play Bass in the Death metal Band MONGOLOID
    I Play Drums in the Metalcore Band FURTHER THE FIGHT
    I love amf since 7-27-04
    I skate
    I kick ass at Rock Band and Guitar hero

• Advertising

(Vikki)

Default Re: Nutritional Facts about Vaginal Fluid

Cum does not whiten teeth, and as for nutritional values, you'll find they vary greatly from website to website, etc. Which is ok, because it's irrelevant. It's hardly an important part of anyone's diet. When was the last time you heard someone say, 'Oh, I should really cut down on all that oral sex-giving, I'm getting a right semen-belly !'.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

(Brian)

*woo* Vix i thought you were getting a bit of a podge....

but yeah.... I don't think a lot of fanny food will be that great for ya, not like you'd have it on ur Weetabix or owt.

(Vikki)

I know, but it's only worth 3 points a spoonful on my Weightwatchers plan.
    Next time you go to the supermarket, fill your trolley with booze - vodka, whisky, gin, whatever you want, fill it, and just before you get to the till put in a pack of nappies. Once they've tilled it through and tell you the price, pretend like you don't have quite enough money and put the nappies back. They'll look at you like you're scum, it's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I know, but it's only worth 3 points a spoonful on my Weightwatchers plan.
    thats hardly satisfying, a beer is only 2

(<--duh!)

It is pointless, researchers have come to the conclusion that it is irrelevant how healthy sperm and the like is because there is not even CLOSE to enough of it that you could get into your system to make any difference. So its an irrelevent fact that it is "nutritional".

As for the whitens teeth things...don't know where on earth you heard that from.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIMreaper202
    I went over to my gf's house to meet her cuz she was coming over for supper that night. When I got there, her mom said to go to her room. I went upstairs and went right in because the door was open and I found her laying on the bed, shirt off, hands down her... frontside of her pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkyMcIrish
    A REAL man would have take her right then and there...with the door open...and got her mom to join in!
    LMAO!!!!