Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 30 Day Shred

(Sean)

Default Re: 30 Day Shred

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I was trying to get close to 200 before cutting back down to 185/190
    ~Promise me you will always remember, You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think.~
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Ultimate Frisbee Rules

• Advertising

(Zeus)

Quote Originally Posted by Sperky View Post
    I was trying to get close to 200 before cutting back down to 185/190
    The way your heading, you'll be there in no time. Keep it up!

We exist to bear witness.
    We had to be.
    The infinite needs us to see it.
    Without the perceiver, the perceived does not exist.
    That gives us leverage.

(Courtney)
    A place where your life exists before you live it, and where it goes afterwards.
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Making this baked apple cinnamon oatmeal for my breakfast this week Hopefully it turns out! It smells like apple pie baking in the oven right now!

Eat Yourself Skinny!: Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal

Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

I'm not sure that I really ever could
    hold on to a hotel key in a
    bedroom making love
    and go sleep-walking in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by bsteeper
    I've been thinking about it and it's got to be a much nicer place than heaven. I mean... all the gay men are down there. You KNOW it's well decorated.

laLaLA: horror.

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie. View Post
    Making this baked apple cinnamon oatmeal for my breakfast this week Hopefully it turns out! It smells like apple pie baking in the oven right now!

Eat Yourself Skinny!: Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal

That looks delicious! I went balls to the walls at my strength training class last night, man are my titties ever sore

(Courtney)
    A place where your life exists before you live it, and where it goes afterwards.
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    That looks delicious! I went balls to the walls at my strength training class last night, man are my titties ever sore
    It's really good! I cut them into individual bars--I toasted one in the toaster oven this morning and put a little peanut butter on it...AMAZING

Ouch! That spot between my boob and my armpit gets SO sore when I do chest day Such an awkward place to massage if you're around other people...
    Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

bedroom making love

I've been thinking about it and it's got to be a much nicer place than heaven. I mean... all the gay men are down there. You KNOW it's well decorated.

(Courtney)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I just died, I think. Someone directed me to this website full of healthier versions of delicious desserts, that are apparently just as delicious. I'm scrolling through all the pictures and my mouth is watering...definitely need to start making some of these!

Healthy Dessert Recipes

Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

bedroom making love

My Diary
    ( 1 )

Some of them look really good, I might give it a shot.
    valkyrie. likes this.
    Everybody wants to rule the world

(Courtney)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

My parents have no concept of portion control. I am trying to get my family to eat healthier, so when I cook dinner 5 nights a week, I cook healthier things. However, they eat SO much of it. It's frustrating because it feels like my effort at making healthy food is negated by the fact that they both overeat.

You know those baked oatmeal apple things I made (pictured above)? My dad likes them, so I was happy he was eating healthy...but one night he just sat down with the pan and ate 3 of the bars, right after dinner! What!?!? I don't get why.
    Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

bedroom making love

(Sean)

Then why not.. cook less?

Cook enough for them and thats it.
    Put meals on smaller plates, tricks your brain into thinking you're eating more.

Someone has to kick their ass.
    ~Promise me you will always remember, You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think.~
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Ultimate Frisbee Rules

(Ryan)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

New motivation to lose weight: fit into my camo. I'm going squirrel, crow, and rabbit hunting this week and tried my camo pants on and needless to say, I looked like a hillbilly cyclist. Those things are tight, and I mean real tight, on me. I pretty much sprinted to the TV and turned on Insanity: Pure Cardio.

Guess I'll be trying those on daily from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie
    Also I have no problem buying lesser quality leggings for working out. They just get sweaty and gross anyway, so why spend a zillion dollars? As long as they look good tho........
    I have no problem wearing cheap socks, shorts, or shirts when I workout, but I will not be cheap on the spandex/compression shorts. There is a difference and I can feel it when I'm running.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperky
    Don't really have a before and after (this is in my sisters room, I don't have pink walls ) this is me now. The most out of shape I've been in awhile because I'm bulking and not doing any cardio. It's taken my abs away, but after I get back from Africa I'm sure they will be back 190lbs~
    That's damn good progress, man. You don't even look like the same guy.

(Courtney)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by Sperky View Post
    Then why not.. cook less?

Cook enough for them and thats it.
    Put meals on smaller plates, tricks your brain into thinking you're eating more.

Someone has to kick their ass.
    I love the small plate trick! It always works for me. The only issue with my dad is, if I make less for dinner, he'll just make more food for himself after dinner is over. He is just like that - even if he's had a ton to eat, he'll always have something small like 2 minutes after he finishes dinner. I think it's just a habit he has. Sometimes my mom calls him out on it and says "are you DONE EATING yet?" and he just says no. It's very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterpoint View Post
    New motivation to lose weight: fit into my camo. I'm going squirrel, crow, and rabbit hunting this week and tried my camo pants on and needless to say, I looked like a hillbilly cyclist. Those things are tight, and I mean real tight, on me. I pretty much sprinted to the TV and turned on Insanity: Pure Cardio.

Guess I'll be trying those on daily from now on.

I have no problem wearing cheap socks, shorts, or shirts when I workout, but I will not be cheap on the spandex/compression shorts. There is a difference and I can feel it when I'm running.

That's damn good progress, man. You don't even look like the same guy.
    Hillbilly cyclist?!?! I DIED haha I have a couple friends that loved insanity! I'm sure it will do the trick, especially since you say your body changes so quickly.
    OMG I'm surprised you said you can run well in low-quality socks. I asked for dri-fit socks for Christmas and they make me feel so much better when running - no blisters because the sweat is being wicked away instead of soaking into old cotton socks.

In recent news, I've decided to try p90x. I don't have a pull-up bar so I'm using dumbbells as an alternative exercise. I did Chest & Back yesterday and I'm sore as shit today. I tried the Ab Ripper X video and I didn't like it - it worked my thighs and my hip flexors more than my abs and I wasn't fond of that. I think I'll be subbing in other ab workouts for when Ab Ripper X is on the schedule.

On my twitter, everyone is participating in the bikini challenge, a competition with yourself from January to June to see your progress. Today I took my February photo and made a little collage for myself to see changes from Jan 1 to Feb 1. I think I'm getting some more tone and I'm pleased! February is gonna be my bitchlover tho.

Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

bedroom making love

(Angela)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

BADOINK!!

I want to do that...like take pictures of myself and see if I can make ANY progress. I hate being the dick that says its too hard with school and work, but it really is hard with school and work (especially commuting). I eat healthy and am I fairly good shape, but just not toned.

I feel like once it gets warmer maybe then THAT will really be a motivator for the sumemr and looking seductive. I also just turned 21...so the amount of alcohol recently is making my ass squishy as fuck.

Court, you are THIN AS HELL!! You cray.
    “Whether we see each other next weekend, next month…never again, it doesn’t matter. It’s only time.”

diva...

(Ryan)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Damn, keep going! If that's what you did in a month, I'm not sure I want to see what you'll look like in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie
    I tried the Ab Ripper X video and I didn't like it - it worked my thighs and my hip flexors more than my abs and I wasn't fond of that. I think I'll be subbing in other ab workouts for when Ab Ripper X is on the schedule.
    Oh god. I couldn't walk right for a week. I think I seriously ripped my hip flexor when I did that.

(Eshays Adlays)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

I'm fucked. I ran 4 miles yesterday then had soccer training today and now I feel broken. I wonder if I getting fit again by Easter is to optimistic.

.................................)
    ...............................(
    ................................)
    █████████████||||

This is what you are. A fag.

(Courtney)
    My Diary
    ( 1 )

Quote Originally Posted by Lust View Post
    BADOINK!!

I want to do that...like take pictures of myself and see if I can make ANY progress. I hate being the dick that says its too hard with school and work, but it really is hard with school and work (especially commuting). I eat healthy and am I fairly good shape, but just not toned.

I feel like once it gets warmer maybe then THAT will really be a motivator for the sumemr and looking seductive. I also just turned 21...so the amount of alcohol recently is making my ass squishy as fuck.

Court, you are THIN AS HELL!! You cray.
    My best advice would be to take as MANY pictures as possible - from all angles, wearing different clothes etc., just because you'll want them later to use. And throughout your journey, take your measurements with a tape measure. It's easy to get frustrated with the scale when it won't budge, but the tape measure will tell you more than the scale will. I really hope you push yourself to do it! I know it sucks that work/school/life get in the way, but if getting in shape is something you really want, make time for it, because it really is pretty therapeutic. Working out is hard, but once you start seeing results, you'll be a happier person and more excited/driven to work hard & see changes!

Haha well I didn't used to be so thin! I graduated college and realized I had sorta let myself go without noticing..I was 132 lbs and that does not look super good on a 5'0" small framed girl. I needed to make a change, so I did. Almost 25 lbs later and I'm gunning for my dream body! Gotta finish what I started

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterpoint View Post
    Damn, keep going! If that's what you did in a month, I'm not sure I want to see what you'll look like in June.

Oh god. I couldn't walk right for a week. I think I seriously ripped my hip flexor when I did that.
    Thanks! I'm excited too. It's already super motivating to see how far I've come since I started in July. Changes are happening more slowly now, but that's okay - as long as they're still happening, I'm pleased.

YEAH what the F is up with that ab video? I seriously just couldn't get into it because it was ripping my quads and hip flexors so hard. I guess after I skipped it I didn't feel too bad cause my abs are STILL sore from all those damn push-ups during the Chest & Back video. I did plyometrics the other day and my ass is still killing me. I guess it's working

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen Thief View Post
    I'm fucked. I ran 4 miles yesterday then had soccer training today and now I feel broken. I wonder if I getting fit again by Easter is to optimistic.
    Jumping into a hard day of working out while you're feeling out of shape is definitely tough - but don't get discouraged. Just because you're feeling really shitty right now doesn't mean your goals are out of reach! Of course your body will be sore when you're out of practice and you have a strenuous workout day. Take a day or two to rest (you don't want to overtrain). Set some goals for yourself - what do you want to accomplish for February? Improve your mile time? Increase your max weight during lifting? Increase your running distance? Set some kind of fitness goal to achieve so you will be that much closer. Also remember that diet is a HUGE component to losing weight/getting in shape. Eat for the body you want, not the body you have. You'll want to keep tabs on your calorie intake (or at least set a range you want to stay in each day). If you're looking to lose fat and gain muscle, I'd say your best bet is to be on a low-carb/high-protein diet. The protein will make you feel fuller for longer and will nourish your muscles to help in recovery & for building more muscle!
    I know I'm going on and on but keep us all updated on your journey in here!
    Boom, baby.
    GONTILC.GONTILC.

bedroom making love

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast