Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Walking naked around the house

(Katie)

Default Re: Walking naked around the house

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    i walk around the house in just a tee or nighty like before bed or first thing in the morning, but only if the tee shirt covers my bottom, but i dont care if my mom or my brother see me. and until i was like 8 or 9, i never wore a swim suit at home, and a lot of times if its just family here i done swim in a top

• Advertising

(Roberta)

Quote Originally Posted by KatieBecker View Post
    i just kinda did it and he lookd and i felt way scared but its kinda ok now i guess
    But do you walk topless around your parents? How they reacted to you topless?

(Carrie White)

No i don't. I would hate for dad or mom to see me totally naked. i where a long nightie or old top at bed time so dont mind being in that and seen but never naked. to embarrassing.
    mandakim likes this.
    chin up and stay happy !!!!

(Jen)

I only walk around completely naked if I know I am home alone, or my parents are downstairs.. however I do walk around in my bra/undies a lot.
    My dad did it when I was little a lot so I picked up the habit...

As long as no one looks at me in a perverted way I am fine with it. I live in this house too, why can't I do what makes me comfortable!

Jen

Birthday

Hi hope you dont mind me answering, I am 15yo boy, and I walk around the house naked all the time, parents dont mind and never say anything, theyve seen it allbefore.

(Roberta)

Quote Originally Posted by courioushorny View Post
    Hi hope you dont mind me answering, I am 15yo boy, and I walk around the house naked all the time, parents dont mind and never say anything, theyve seen it allbefore.
    Hi, courious horny, can you tell us how and when did you started to walk around naked?

Birthday

Hi dont remember as long as i can remember, even haf boner , it happens to teen boys so no dig deal, i guess if i was wlking around hard and dropping it would be differant.

(Hailey)

- Live with parent(s); mom, dad, sister
    - Walk naked around the house all the time, even in front of the parent(s); Yes me and my sister walk around naked, especially when its hot out
    - The parent(s) DO NOT walk naked around the house. My mom will be naked sometimes, but my dad always stays clothed in at least boxers

If you are like this, I will be more than grateful if you can tell:
    - How did you started to walk naked around the house? Me and my sister started it when we were really little, and my mom grew into it
    - How old was you then? like 7 or 8
    - How did your parent(s) reacted to this? they were fine with it
    jamielea likes this.

(Roberta)

Quote Originally Posted by GAgirl View Post
    - How did you started to walk naked around the house? Me and my sister started it when we were really little, and my mom grew into it
    So, you and your sister started by influence of your mom's nudity?

(Layla)

Quote Originally Posted by KatieBecker View Post
    i only do at home wen their gone but i wish i could sometimes espec in our pool at nite. i asked mom wat she thought and she was like ummm idk and said she was gonna talk 2 dad. it was waay embarsing talkng about evrything (!) but idk wat shes gonna say.
    So, do you walk around naked now? If so, how often?

(Layla)

- Live with parent(s); Yes
    - Walk naked around the house all the time, even in front of the parent(s); Only in front of sister, not parents
    - The parent(s) DO NOT walk naked around the house. No, they don't.

If you are like this, I will be more than grateful if you can tell:
    - How did you started to walk naked around the house? Well once I just decided that I felt like being naked so first I took my top and bra off when it was just me and my sister, then she didn't mind so eventually I took my pants and panties off and went naked.
    - How old was you then? About 13 when I went topless, 14 when I went naked
    - How did your parent(s) reacted to this? They don't know I do it, lol

I love being naked but my parents are total prudes. There's no way I could do it in front of them and it would be mega uncomfortable!

But I'm naked all the time at home with my brother and sister, as long as my parents are not home. I usually don't just walk around downstairs naked unless I'm really sure they are away for a while. They both work, but you never know when one might come home early or something. It would be really hard to explain, especially if all of us were naked and my mom came in unexpectedly.

If my 'rents are on a trip or out of town or something and it's certain they are not coming back for a while, then all three of us are usually naked... I'm usually the first one to get naked though ;-)

(Layla)

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I love being naked but my parents are total prudes. There's no way I could do it in front of them and it would be mega uncomfortable!

But I'm naked all the time at home with my brother and sister, as long as my parents are not home. I usually don't just walk around downstairs naked unless I'm really sure they are away for a while. They both work, but you never know when one might come home early or something. It would be really hard to explain, especially if all of us were naked and my mom came in unexpectedly.

If my 'rents are on a trip or out of town or something and it's certain they are not coming back for a while, then all three of us are usually naked... I'm usually the first one to get naked though ;-)
    Same here, lol. My sister and I go either topless or naked when we're home alone. We'll also shower with the door open when it's just us. I used to be kinda shy around her until she started growing pubes and breasts. Now that we both have full bushes (or hers is almost full) and developed nipples/breasts, I'm comfortable around her again.
    KatieBecker likes this.

(Sarah)

i have always been naked around house as parent brought me upp that way...parents r nude around house and so am i

from sarah
    from sarah

(Tyler)

a

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast