Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: first time having "hair down there"...

(Kimberly Valerie Garcia)

Default first time having "hair down there"...

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    hi girls... can u share your first reactions and/or things u did when u first noticed hair on your genitals?!?

i will go first... i noticed some little hair (peach fuzz, almost like little hair in my fingers) growing at the top, near my slit area when i was 10 1/2, but it was at my 11th year when those hair grew a little than they were when i first saw them... feeling awkward, but excited, i let those hair strands grow in my smooth skin...

• Advertising

(Elisa)

Default Re: first time having "hair down there"...

I guess then it was a mixture of excitement that my body was finally maturing combined with some sadness that my vulva was getting uglier than when I was younger.

I may be weird that way but I think it was prettier then.

i was happy that i was like growing up. i was bare until 12, so the fuzz i got was nice. and how that its gotten longer and darker i feel more grown up. but i liked how it looked before hair, so i will shave it now that i know i have it

(sarah)

mine started growing slowly around 11 and 12. in the early times it didn't bother me at all.
    it took a bit of getting used to at 13/14 when it really filled out, because it happened so quickly.
    i started shaving for the first time when i was 14, and then when i did grow it back when i was 16 i knew what to expect.
    Aussie GovBro - footydude

GovSister - AshleyCole

Ash, my online bff
    Luv U!!!

I was 12 when I saw the first hair. I expected them, cause some months before my nipples had become to grow. I left the hairs till last year.

Banned

I had light brown hair growing around my slit and I thought it was ugly so I shaved it. I didn't want my vulva to become hairy.

(Evgenia or Genia)

Mine didn't really grow in until I was 14! Maybe because I am blonde, but after then it grew steadily and now I enjoy my full bush!
    kimHerah47 likes this.
    Hairy girls of the world unite

(Kimberly Valerie Garcia)

Quote Originally Posted by ElisaB View Post
    I guess then it was a mixture of excitement that my body was finally maturing combined with some sadness that my vulva was getting uglier than when I was younger.

I may be weird that way but I think it was prettier then.
    it's natural and very normal that our vulva will change as we get older... tha's a sign that as we enter puberty, that was the stage that our body (as a kid) will gey matured...

u know, mine, as years gone by after my first hairs, i was thrilled what will happen to my vulva, but i'm ready... as my little peach fuzz slowly grown into pubic hair and slowly scattered all over my top and lately in my lip area, skin in my lip area slowly changed, my "clit" area showed and matured as well, and of course, fluids and some stuff (aside from urine) were starting to come out in my lip area... i never thought that will happen...

(Leigh)

I was 12 when my peach fuzz changed to pubic hair. My nipples had already started to develope so I was ready. But then the hair started to cover my slit and get mixed with fluids. I liked my feminine look that was being covered up and didn't like the mess, so I talked with Mom. She shaved for the same reasons (and more I found out later) and showed me how. I have been smooth ever since (along with my legs and pits).

You are lucky. When I told my mom that I wanted to get rid of the hairs, she said no way, and I had to fight for an year before shaving.

(Cupcake Cutie)
    Brat-fest At Tiffany's Member Tiffany's's Avatar
    In a rainbow castle surrounded by a bunch of nyan cats who give away free Pop Tarts!

I hate hair down their. I prefer to be shaved. I started growing hair down their when I was 9. It grew fast so I shaved it I hated it.
    Cat, i'm a kitty cat. And i dance dance dance and dance dance dance. Sigh.. those old times of rewatching that video.
    Now i want a kitty cat.

I love you to pickachu<3

Quote Originally Posted by lsparks View Post
    I was 12 when my peach fuzz changed to pubic hair. My nipples had already started to develope so I was ready. But then the hair started to cover my slit and get mixed with fluids. I liked my feminine look that was being covered up and didn't like the mess, so I talked with Mom. She shaved for the same reasons (and more I found out later) and showed me how. I have been smooth ever since (along with my legs and pits).

did she shave in front of u???
    did she shave ur down there??

(Leigh)

Quote Originally Posted by orlyamith View Post

did she shave in front of u???
    did she shave ur down there??
    No silly... she just gave me tips on position, razors and suggested that I use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream so I could see what I was doing. That also helps your skin get used to being shaved (no red bumps).

(Carrie White)

that is good advice thanks, i shall try with conditioner tonight, what position did she reccomend ?? i just stand in showerwith a leg on littl ledge in the shower cubicle
    chin up and stay happy !!!!

(Leigh)

Quote Originally Posted by carriewhite View Post
    that is good advice thanks, i shall try with conditioner tonight, what position did she reccomend ?? i just stand in showerwith a leg on littl ledge in the shower cubicle
    Our shower is in the tub, so my foot is is up on the edge of the tub. You will love the conditioner!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast