Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: always wet down there from masturbating

Default always wet down there from masturbating

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    After I stop masturbating, I am very wet down there and I get spasms or something and they continue for a few hours or the rest of the day usually. Throughout the rest of the day, wetness keeps returning everytime those spasms happen. It's really bothersome to me because I will be in school all day and this will continuously happen throughout the day if I've masutrbated that morning before school, and so I worry about stains showing or an odor if there is one, it's hard for me to tell. It's also very disctracting because each time it happens I keep feeling the urge to masturbate to orgasm so that I can cum and release which of course I can't do when this happens out in public.

• Advertising

Default Re: always wet down there from masturbating

Hey, emlee,

Dare I suggest...what if you resisted masturbating in the morning? Sure, that might make the temptation build during the day, but it sounds like it could avoid all this unpleasantness and uncertainty...is it even worth considering?

Becca

Thanks Becca,

Well, when I don't masturbate in the morning, it's better then because I'm not wet later at school or wherever, but it's worse in a different way because if I don't do it in the morning, the rest of the day I am really aroused thinking about doing it and that too is distracting like you said. SO, sometimes, I will not do it in the morning and instead will wait until I get home, and then as soon as I get home, I will do it. BUT I can only do that on days no one will be home after school, on days they're home when I get home, I feel too afraid to do it cause they could hear me probably so I don't try it. when I do it in the morning, I do it in the bathroom, right after I get out of the shower, with the water in the shower still running to cover any noise. I can't do that when I get home if anyone's home cause they would know I don't take a shower at that time of day. When I do it in the morning, I don't have time to orgasm enough times to fully release so that's why I'm still feeling sexualy excited later when I'm at school.

emlee

You're welcome, emlee, and thanks for following up.

I hear you...and that's what I was referring to about "building temptation".

Welcome to teenagerhood, hehe.

Dare I ask, are you able to, say, sometimes find a stall in a girls' bathroom at school...and stay quiet enough...where it doesn't get you in trouble, or get others to talk...? Maybe that, too, could be worth considering, but, of course, only if you're super-careful.

I'm sure you'll find a solution...good luck!

Becca

Quote Originally Posted by beccaweiser View Post
    You're welcome, emlee, and thanks for following up.

I hear you...and that's what I was referring to about "building temptation".

Welcome to teenagerhood, hehe.

Dare I ask, are you able to, say, sometimes find a stall in a girls' bathroom at school...and stay quiet enough...where it doesn't get you in trouble, or get others to talk...? Maybe that, too, could be worth considering, but, of course, only if you're super-careful.

I'm sure you'll find a solution...good luck!

Becca
    Thanks Becca and yes I see what you mean,

Somtimes I go in a stall in the bathroom at school when I'm on my way to lunch and I do it for a little while, it's a good time to do it then because lots of times no ones in there then because they're all going to lunch. Then a little while before lunch ends, I go back to the bathroom and do it again before I go back to class. Doing that gives me enough time to release enough so that I am ok for the rest of the day. However, I only do this when no one else is in the bathroom, and if anyone's in there, I leave and don't do it. Sometimes people come in when I'm in the middle of doing it and so I stop and leave then, that's a horrible experience when that happens because I have to stop in the middle, and if I'm at orgasm when people walk in, I have to wait a few minutes and just sit there in the stall not doing anything until orgasm stops so that I can walk out in front of them without being obviously flushed red in the face or out of breath.

emlee
    GurquenJen likes this.

You're welcome, emlee, and, yeah, timing sux sometimes.

Just try your best to keep things (keep you ) under control and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Maybe if a short "release" of say, a minute or two, or a few, can help, then, when you're in there anyway, maybe that'd be a good time (again, when careful ) for it?

I'm sure you'll figure out something that works for you...and (oh yeah) will enjoy doing so, too. (hee)

Good luck,
    Becca

Well I could masturbate to orgasm and then keep reaching orgasm for a while but I don't have time to do that in the school bathroom. So, instead I just stop like after only a few minutes after I first reach orgasm. It's not enough to make me feel complete release but at least it's enough that I can go through the rest of the day at school without being preoccupied with it.
    thanks Becca, emlee

Happy to help, hun. I'm glad it's for a good cause...hehe...

Becca

Quote Originally Posted by beccaweiser View Post
    Happy to help, hun. I'm glad it's for a good cause...hehe...

Becca
    becca, you must be a lovely gir..

Oh, you're too sweet for saying that, coldcold, but I'm just a person like you, and everyone else here.

Becca

Thats why i do it before I go to sleep at nite.........

I never had any spasms afterwards like you described, but sometimes the wetness will leak out for quite a long time afterwards. But I know what you mean about going crazy if you don't get to do it in the morning before school. I gotta do it twice a day or else I go crazy and can't think about anything but sex if I don't masturbate frequently. LOL

(Michelle Li)

It's really hard to control those cum urges experiment around, try to fit your masturbation into a time where it eases your tension?
    Love ya~ Always.

(Amber Lyne)

Masturbate at better times of the day And wear panty liners. I used to have loads of stained undies cos I was getting so wet before I did this.

This happens to me a lot too. I'd suggest using a pantyliner if the wetness is a big problem for you. I keep a couple with me because I get really wet sometimes and I hate having damp panties all day long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast