Default How long does your orgasm last if you don't masturbate while it's happening?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    While masturbating, when you reach orgasm, do you stop masturbating or do you keep going? If you stop, how long does the feeling of orgasm last before it goes away and you have to start masturbating again to bring it back?

And by the way, how long does it take you to reach orgasm in the first place?
    I mean, how long do you have to masturbate for before you reach orgasm?

When do you usually find the time to masturbate to orgasm? After school? On the weekend?

In a week, how often to you masturbate to orgasm?

I'm curious about any experience that other girls might have with female ejaculation. If you ever ejaculate, it will only happen when you are absolutely at your most excited sexually right?

• Advertising

((Tara Beth!))

Default Re: How long does your orgasm last if you don't masturbate while it's happening?

How long does your orgasm last if you don't masturbate while it's happening?
    While masturbating, when you reach orgasm, do you stop masturbating or do you keep going? Usually I keep goingIf you stop, how long does the feeling of orgasm last before it goes away and you have to start masturbating again to bring it back? The orgasm itself usually lasts about 10 seconds, or 15 at the most-I usually have to wait about 1 minute before I begin to masturbate again after the orgasm has stopped.

And by the way, how long does it take you to reach orgasm in the first place? Anywhere from 30 seconds to a very long time, depending on what mood I'm in
    I mean, how long do you have to masturbate for before you reach orgasm? See above

When do you usually find the time to masturbate to orgasm? After school? On the weekend? Whenever I have privacy, and sometime even when I don't ;-)

In a week, how often to you masturbate to orgasm? 15-30

I'm curious about any experience that other girls might have with female ejaculation. If you ever ejaculate, it will only happen when you are absolutely at your most excited sexually right? JNever ejaculated

Default Re: How long does your orgasm last if you don't masturbate while it's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara_Beth View Post
    The orgasm itself usually lasts about 10 seconds, or 15 at the most-I usually have to wait about 1 minute before I begin to masturbate again after the orgasm has stopped.

Thanks. Why do you have to wait 1 minute?
    How long until you reach orgasm again after you start up again after waiting the minute?

While masturbating, when you reach orgasm, do you stop masturbating or do you keep going? If you stop, how long does the feeling of orgasm last before it goes away and you have to start masturbating again to bring it back? I keep going till i orgasm and while i orgasm i kinda rub and hold it. my clit get very sensitive so i cant keep rubbing, i have to wait alittle while be rubbing more.

And by the way, how long does it take you to reach orgasm in the first place? it depends on how horny i am, how much time i have, I like to make it last
    I mean, how long do you have to masturbate for before you reach orgasm? again depends on the time i have, i have made myself orgasm as quick as a min.

When do you usually find the time to masturbate to orgasm? After school? On the weekend? everyday, morning and night

In a week, how often to you masturbate to orgasm? every time i masturbate i orgasm

I'm curious about any experience that other girls might have with female ejaculation. If you ever ejaculate, it will only happen when you are absolutely at your most excited sexually right? never squited yet
    When you're masturbating, what, if anything, will cause you to ejaculate? havnt

((Tara Beth!))

Quote Originally Posted by emlee View Post

Thanks. Why do you have to wait 1 minute?
    How long until you reach orgasm again after you start up again after waiting the minute?
    I have to kind of recover from the orgasm, completely come down, catch my breath. Like samisan said my clit is real sensitive immediately after the orgasm. The second and third orgasms usually come quicker than the first

Quote Originally Posted by Tara_Beth View Post
    I have to kind of recover from the orgasm, completely come down, catch my breath. Like samisan said my clit is real sensitive immediately after the orgasm. The second and third orgasms usually come quicker than the first
    How many times do you usually start up again and reach orgasm after the first orgasm,
    I mean, how long in total do you masturbate for?

During orgasm, when you're breathing is stronger, are you afraid of being over-heard by someone else in the house? Do you wait until your parents and nobody else is home before you masturbate for that reason?