Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default sex the frst time and he came inside :S is it really so nice?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    hi im new here ^^ ... and I have a question...

i just had sex some days ago for the first time with my bf who is like 2 years older than me

im not taking the pill and we had no condom so he promised he would pull out... but he didnt >.<

it wasnt a misstake either... becouse he came for a long time and he stayed in me the entire time...and kind of like... held it as far in as he could...

it was very annoying but he said that it was to hot not to do it >.<

so are all your bfs like this to?? or just mine and is it really that good for the guy to cum inside? I mean it felt really good when he did it, but now im kinda afraid of having sex with him again, becouse I dont want to get pregant >.<

and is it easier to get pregnant if he cums when he is "deep" inside?

• Advertising

Default Re: sex the frst time and he came inside :S is it really so nice?

You are at risk for pregnancy. If you aren't pregnant this time, I hope you've learned your lesson. You need to watch out for yourself. He is an asshole for completely disregarding your wishes and bodily rights. What are you going to do if you're pregnant?

Former Health and Development/Help and Advice Moderator
    Retired G-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    You are at risk for pregnancy. If you aren't pregnant this time, I hope you've learned your lesson. You need to watch out for yourself. He is an asshole for completely disregarding your wishes and bodily rights. What are you going to do if you're pregnant?

All of this... What are your actions and what do you do?

How many days ago was it? You maybe could still take the Plan B pill...I don't know the effectiveness rate compared to days since sex happened... Perhaps Zelda can enlighten us on that..

That was very assholeish of him and irresponsible of you and him and it obviously seems like you aren't ready for sex if you can't take contraception seriously and actually trusted him to pull out.

I took a plan b pill yes. So I hope it works. And im not experienced in theese things at all, thats why I asked >.< I just wonder what is so special with doing it inside? I mean for the guy. He said he could not believe how good it felt.

And I am a little worried becouse he came all inside, instead of pulling out quickly >.< becouse I heard thoose pills does not always work... thats why i also asked if its easier to get pregant if he cums deep..

Quote Originally Posted by lilja96 View Post
    I took a plan b pill yes. So I hope it works. And im not experienced in theese things at all, thats why I asked >.< I just wonder what is so special with doing it inside? I mean for the guy. He said he could not believe how good it felt.

And I am a little worried becouse he came all inside, instead of pulling out quickly >.< becouse I heard thoose pills does not always work... thats why i also asked if its easier to get pregant if he cums deep..

Then perhaps it's best you wait a while before engaging in sex.... It feels better because the penis is having a spasm that feels wonderful during an orgasm and if it's doing that while inside something like a tight vagina it makes it even more pleasurable. And yes it feels very good.

If you took a Plan B pill then that's good but still understand that pregnancy is a possibility.

It does not matter whether he cums 8 inches inside you or if he has just the head in....

Sorry, not trying to be mean, but it was stupid to allow him inside without a condom even if he had pulled out. Pulling out is the most unreliable method of contraception around, there can be sperm in precum and you can get pregnant even if he does pull out on time. Then of course there may be the risk of STIs too. You should get some condoms yourself so you can be sure to have one next time. And sure it feels better to have unprotected sex and cum inside the girl, but only a complete jerk would do that knowing you had no protection and after promising to pull out.
    Retired Moderator

(Mark-o)

Why is this in Girls forum if OP is asking guys for opinion?
    I agree completely with what others said, and I want to add that not all BFs are such disrespecting idiots. If you are not experienced in this things you should really inform yourself better BEFORE having sex. I really hope plan B will work and that you are not pregnant and that you'll start using protection from now on every single time. And maybe think about your BF and your relationship a little.

(MiK)

Yeah so too many guys are posting here so I'll jump along the band wagon.

The fuckhead you call your boyfriend doesn't care about you.
    Simple. He has no respect for you, he said he "PROMISED" not to cum in you and he did. I'd dump his ass and find a real boyfriend who values you.

And to the OP, it would feel amazing to cum inside a girl without a condom on, it REALLY is hot . But that's no excuse for promising not to cum inside you and lying about it and causing the threat of a possible pregnancy.
    ✈ ▌▌ - 80% of women never have a G-spot orgasm.
    Saying "My girlfriend may be fat, but she has a beautiful personality" is like saying "My car may not start, but it has lovely seatbelts"

(Elisa)

Just what society needs! Another uneducated 14-year-old having babies!

Please: do the world a favor and dump this guy, stop having sex, educate yourself about birth control, STDs, etc., and then maybe resume having sex in 4 years or more.

Elisa hit the nail on the head. 14 is too young for sex and its consequences. You need to think before you have sex.
    Josh

¡Por favor haz clic aquí por un lugar donde los miembros que saben español pueden hablar!

Last edited by forzaitalia; Mar-21-2014 at 10:54 AM.

(Mark-o)

Quote Originally Posted by forzaitalia View Post
    You people are all missing the OP's question. She's not asking for a judgment on her behavior, she's asking why guys like to do that. Why don't you try to respect her by answering her real question and abstaining from your castigation.
    Because I think it's really important to warn her. Like, REALLY important. And actually I answered her question do all guys do that, I said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post
    It feels better because the penis is having a spasm that feels wonderful during an orgasm and if it's doing that while inside something like a tight vagina it makes it even more pleasurable. And yes it feels very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
    And sure it feels better to have unprotected sex and cum inside the girl, but only a complete jerk would do that knowing you had no protection and after promising to pull out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoniaco View Post
    And to the OP, it would feel amazing to cum inside a girl without a condom on, it REALLY is hot . But that's no excuse for promising not to cum inside you and lying about it and causing the threat of a possible pregnancy.
    You people are all missing the OP's question. She's not asking for a judgment on her behavior, she's asking why guys like to do that. Why don't you try to respect her by answering her real question and abstaining from your castigation.
    See quotes above, I think you'll find we have been answering the question
    Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniaco View Post
    Yeah so too many guys are posting here so I'll jump along the band wagon.
    That doesn't make it ok.

(Elisa)

LOL. Please put your political correctness aside and realize that some people are not deserving of respect but sometimes just need a nice firm pat on the behind.

She doesn't deserve my respect, not when her immaturity and stupidity has consequences, like the life and happiness of a child.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast