Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Emily)

Default Breaking the hymen

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    I have been really wanting to masturbate inside. So far I have only been rubbing my clitoris and any attempt at penetration even with one finger is painful. I figure it must be my hymen in the way. I have my annual check-up on Monday and my doctor always checks me out every where. So, I was thinking she won't be seeing it for another year so after my physical it would be a good time to break it.

My only concern is I am scared to death. So for girls that were aware when theirs was broken:
    Is it really painful to break?
    Should I just use fingers or something else? If fingers how many?
    Does it bleed a lot, for how long will it bleed? I have not had my period yet so I don't really have access to pads
    How long after will I need to "recover" and be able to finger myself with out pain?
    Any other advise or tips?

Thanks!

• Advertising

(Angella)

Default Re: Breaking the hymen

hunny, when my hymen broke it hurt really bad for me. because i was so young when it happend. but i think u need to think about it summore before deciding to do it. you could also talk to your doctor about it too but i mean u wouldn't want to embrass yourself of course. i know i wouldn't. but in my opinion though, using your fingers probably isnt the best idea.

(Nicole)

Quote Originally Posted by EmIsMe View Post
    I have been really wanting to masturbate inside. So far I have only been rubbing my clitoris and any attempt at penetration even with one finger is painful. I figure it must be my hymen in the way. I have my annual check-up on Monday and my doctor always checks me out every where. So, I was thinking she won't be seeing it for another year so after my physical it would be a good time to break it.

My only concern is I am scared to death. So for girls that were aware when theirs was broken:
    Does it bleed a lot, for how long will it bleed? I have not had my period yet so I don't really have access to pads
    How long after will I need to "recover" and be able to finger myself with out pain?

Thanks!
    I won't tell you how I broke mine because thats private but when I did I only felt a slight pull, a little bit of stinging and it only bled a little bit. I was really stupid back then though so I would talk to your doctor about breaking it because I imagine you could get an infection or something, I dunno. You could always talk to your mum though, if your comfortable doing that.

*Nikki*

(Emily)

I could never talk to my doctor or my mother about this. That is why I am here for advice.

(Nicole)

I could never talk to my doctor or my mother about this. That is why I am here for advice.
    Well....you could do it if you want to, but I would make sure that you clean yourself up afterwards to make sure that you don't get an infection or anything. I don't think it would be to much of a problem as long as you are gentle with yourself.

*Nikki*

(Jules)

Thanks!
    I dont think its a very good idea for you to do it yourself, but hey thats not what ur askin =]
    erm for me it didnt hurt, i was drunk like =/ but it did sting a bit for like a day afterwards i think.
    Yeah it will bleed, but it doesnt last long. for me it stopped within les than a min.
    And it will be like a bit sensitive for a bit afterwards. I waited like almost a week before i let a guy do anythin else to me.
    If you are set on doin it... make sure ur hands are clean n shiz you dont wanna get infected. =]
    I love you Gaz, You're my whole world

what is the Hymen

(Jules)

Quote Originally Posted by confused girl View Post
    what is the Hymen
    Google it.... will tell you best on there =]
    I love you Gaz, You're my whole world

(Becky)

My bf broke my hymen during sex. I did feel a sharp pain and then kind of a numbing pain afterwards. I ended bleeding a little the first few times having sex. The hymen can break from bike riding, horseback riding, gymnastics and other things. There is a medical condition where the hymen is very think which makes sex impossible and the hymen needs to be surgically cut out.

(Stephanie)
    Banned

I still have mine intact, I am too afraid to attempt it myself to break it, I think it's best just to leave it, the pain sounds pretty bad.

To be fair guys, the hymen is naturally broken when you engage in sexual intercourse anyway. There is no obvious need to "make sure your hands are sterile" or "not use your hands" as people have suggested , you don't exactly go around cleaning the penis do you? So long as you havent just been doing something outside and your hands aren't obviously dirty or have just been in contact with some form of bleach/cleaner/chemical substance then you'll be fine.

I stretched mine, by myself so that i could use tampons. I recognised that this was the issue keeping me from using them, i dealt with it. Its no big deal. It may hurt a little, but just go bit by bit. Keep trying to get your finger in a little bit further and eventually you'll get there. Don't expect it just to break and that to be it though, it takes time, and it'll probably stretch before it breaks - which is fine enough for fingers. Take a few sessions, a few days, let yourself recover. Don't go mad and cause yourself lots of pain all at once.

But as is often said, everyone is different. I didn't bleed, but you might, but then again i don't know that i totally broke mine. It hurt me a little, it might not hurt you at all once you get used to the sensation.

Go ahead and do it darling, if thats what you want. No need to "ask the doctor" or approach your mother if you don't wish to. Infact, it might be a little odd if you did.

Say you'll share with me, one love, one lifetime,
    Say the word and i will follow you,

Share each day with me, each night, each morning,
    Say you'll love me....

I My GovJoseph ~ Stevie

(Danii-Elle)

mine broke when i was about 12 and had no idea what happened, didn't really hurt and there was a few drops of blood.
    Maybe Iím over thinking. Are they reactions or under-practiced emotions? You may say to yourself, justify, just, you may not mind, though, then is your mind right? Is it feelings, or is it selfish? Does what matter to you matter? Are you asking questions or making statements. Shall you ever justify your feelings absolutely? Is there a reason behind your waiting?
    For such a slight change, and with so much wondrous love, should it be rushed, if not, will it ever change? Will your reflections slowly decisive, yet optimistic path.
    Each way Iím sorry. Will I change or will they... May I change... Or will what disturbs me destroy us?

Em

I have been slowly stretching starting with small things. Even my pinky hurt at first. Also lubrication is very important. Inserting stuff dry hurts very bad.

(Paulina)

ok seems my experience was a little different
    i broke mine while masturbating
    its really hard to break it yourself actually
    you have to be REALLY wet/horny to do it
    it didnt really hurt that bad for me, it was just really uncomfortable afterwards - to stick anything up there
    but after you break it, it gets better
    then again i was never that tight to begin with

(Sarah)

I've never had a problem with my hymen. I have one, but it's so far down, I can enter anything and it just gets moved down farther.. it's weird.
    I love you Kyler
    December 20, 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information