(Vicky)

Question Anyone else have pee accidents sometimes?

*Ads Disappear After 100 Posts*
    ok i've been lurking for a while but finally decided to register because i have to ask a question. do any other girls sometimes pee their pants on accident? i mean not big time or anything but enough to know you are wet? it happens to me every once in a while when i laugh real hard or something and i will pee a little until the crotch of my panties are pretty wet and it sometimes shows on my pants depending on what i am wearing (like light jeans or capris or shorts or something). if i know i might be somewhere funny i often wear skirts so that just in case i pee a little it wont show! haha

i try to do those kegal excercises that some people have talked about already and i know to go to the bathroom as soon as i feel like i need to pee blah blah blah. i mean if anyone has other advise that's cool i just mostly want to know if any other girls my age have the same problem sometimes?

and when was the last time you had an accident? how often?

oh and have you ever completely peed you pants? omg i did a few months ago. i usually only have small accidents that at worst leave a small wet spot on my pants that usually people wont even see if i'm careful but this time was horrible. i was with some friends at one of their houses for a sleepover thing and we had been drinking a lot of coke and stuff and laughing and joking around and i really had to pee bad but i kept holding it cause we were having so much fun. so we were in her backyard playing hide and seek and i was hiding when i had to pee so bad i couldn't hold it any more and completely flooded my jeans like totally. omg i was so embarassed! but my friends were mostly cool with it and didnt give me too hard a time and they all said it happened to them before but most of them not since they were littler.

Anyway i really hope i'm not the only one this happens to!

Vicky

• Advertising

Default Re: Anyone else have pee accidents sometimes?

it sounds weird but i went through a phase when i was like 13 where i had accidents like that all the time. not like everyday, but evey once in a while. like if i was at school, and i had to pee i would go to the bathroom, and i could just never make it and would have a little accident. i felt like such an idiot and couldnt understand why it was happening. eventually it just stopped happening. and i had an embaressing accident in front of one of my friends too, so i know how you feel. anyway, your not the only one, its happend to me to, i guess its something you have no control over, and youll most likely grow out of it.

I guess you could keep a thin panty liner in your purse or something. Maybe even sticking some toilet paper down there between your undies and your lips. just a thought

(lauren)

you probly just have a weak blater i have some friends that are like that and it has happend to me before but it has been a will so

(Vicky)

So I'm not the only one.

ok who else? theres got to be more of us out there. nobody else has ever peed their pants as a teenager?

(Scarlett)

I do understand the little accidents you're talking about. When I just moved house I had a few things like that. But I found a way to control it. When you're on the toilet, squeeze your kegels halfway through, and see how long you can hold it before you have to go again. Also, when I was quitting cracking my knuckes I found a way. Every time I cracked, I did ten kegel squeezes, and soon I wasn't cracking and just squeezing. All that helped me significantly, so maybe try that out.
    I'm gonna live forever... or die trying!

I have, when I laughed once I peed my pants.

(Vicky)

bumping - i thought there would be more of us. or is everyone to scared to admit it? don't be shy you arent alone

Its happened to me a few times. Like when ive been extremelly desperate for the toilet, yet i havent got access to one. Or when ive laughed a hell of a lot at something.

I havent done it for ages though...
    Also. My mum has had this problem. She went to the doctors, and it turns out she has a weak bladder.
    Down to having 3 children

She was told to do some pelvic floor exercises and go back to the doctors for a check-up.
    The worst outcome would be that she'd need a small operation to fix the problem.
    But for some reason, my mum never went back.
    I totally forgot about it until now tbh

Anyways...
    I'd suggest, that if it happens more then you think it should. Maybe a trip to your doctor would be handy? Get some advice from a professional

Penguin Re: Anyone else have pee accidents sometimes?

Omg this happens to me like almost everyday at school. I'll like laugh or have to pee and just like a little bit comes out. i started to get pretty scared today until i read this, i know it's like from 2007 but it makes me feel a lot better. hopefully it's just a stage.. i'm 13 so you know.. lol.

Oh come on, this thread is 4 years old.

Kate, we do not allow posting in puberty threads which have been inactive for more than one month.

Retired Moderator